Our dogs enrich our lives in so many ways. They cheer us up when we’re feeling down, they’re loyal companions, and they’re always happy to see us when we come home.
These quotes are a great reminder of how much love and joy our dogs bring to our lives. Here’s 25 sweet & heartwarming dog quotes. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
25 Sweet & Heartwarming Dog Quotes
“Money can buy you a fine dog, but only love can make him wag his tail.” – Kinky Friedman
“There is no faith which has never yet been broken except that of a truly faithful dog.” – Konrad Lorenz
“Nobody can fully understand the meaning of love unless he’s owned a dog. A dog can show you more honest affection with a flick of his tail than a man can gather through a lifetime of handshakes.” – Gene Hill
“Dogs come into out lives to teach us about love, they depart to teach us about loss. A new dog never replaces an old dog. It merely expands the heart.” – Author Unknown
“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
“The dog is a gentleman; I hope to go to his heaven not mans.” – Mark Twain
“A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.” – Josh Billings
“Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.” – Roger Caras
“Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them, and filling an emptiness we didn’t ever know we had.” – Thom Jones
“When an 85 pound mammal licks your tears away, and then tries to sit on your lap, it’s hard to feel sad.” – Kristan Higgins
“Once you have had a wonderful dog, a life without one, is a life diminished.” – Dean Koontz
“The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs.” -Charles de Gaulle
“A dog will teach you unconditional love. If you can have that in your life, things won’t be too bad.” – Robert Wagner
“You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us.” – Robert Louis
“There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.” – Ben Williams
“The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too.” – Samuel Butler
“To err is human — to forgive, canine.” – Author Unknown
“The greatest fear dogs know is the fear that you will not come back when you go out the door without them.” – Stanley Coren
“No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you feel rich.” – Louis Sabin
“Everyone thinks they have the best dog. And none of them are wrong.” – W.R. Purche
“Happiness is a warm puppy.” – Charles Schultz
“Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen.”- Orhan Pamuk
“I have found that when you are deeply troubled, there are things you get from the silent devoted companionship of a dog that you can get from no other source.” – Doris Day
“The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.” – M.K. Clinton
“It is amazing how much love and laughter they bring into our lives and even how much closer we become with each other because of them.” – John Grogan
- Make Safe Dog Toys With Your Old Stuff & Lots of Love.
- 9 Pretty in Pink Leashes And Collars For Your Sweet Dog
- Client Spotlight — The Pet Nanny & Dog Walker!
- Tips For Choosing & Using An RV Dog Ramp
- Buy a Dog Online: Recommendations to Avoid Problems
- Best Dog Foods – What Dog Food Do Vets Recommend?
- Best Dog Food For Pitbulls
- Choosing The Best Dog Bowl And Feeder For Your Dog
- Finding The Best Dog Food For Your Pet
- A Dog Day at The Spa – The Best Dog Spas in NYC
- A Stainless Steel Dog Bowl – Is it Really The Best Dog Bowl?
- Best Dog Track in Florida?
- Best Dog Breeds For Families With Young Children
- Choosing The Best Dog Stroller For Your Pet
- DIY Dog Fence Wire – How to Choose Wire And Cable
- How to Choose The Best Dog Insurance Company
- Factors That Influence Your Dog Fence Selection
- Dog Behavior Series 11 – What Is The Best Dog Food?
- Invisible Dog Fences – Facts And Advantages, is an Invisible Dog Fence Right For Your Home?
- Best Dog Foods – What Dogs Ate Before They Were Domesticized