Check out these calming products for dogs to help your pup feel less stressed out.
Treat your dog’s inflammation, pain or anxiety with CBD Hemp Oil Capsules, created for medium to large dogs. Made with organic, whole food and human-grade ingredients, all Pet Releaf products are tested by independent third-party labs to ensure 100 percent safety and efficacy for your pup. $31.99. Pet Releaf; petreleaf.com
Puppy have tummy issues? It’s the unscented, organic Calm My Digestion spray to the rescue. Use to support healthy weight or occasional chronic digestive concerns. Size is 1 full ounce or approximately 250 sprays. Veterinarian made in the USA. $19.95. Calm My Pet; calmmypet.com
Perfect for at home or on the go, these tasty chews help calm stressed dogs. Created with ginger, chamomile and high level of L-tryptophan. Formulated for two sizes: small dog dose and medium-large dog dose. $11.49/small dogs and $14.49/medium-large dogs. Tomlyn; tomlyn.com
This natural aid for stress-related symptoms has a hassle-free dosage — just pour the measured amount into your dog’s water bowl daily. Its water-based formula won’t change the taste or smell of the water. Helps with symptoms like stress-licking, anxiety, hyper excitability, restlessness and more. Comes in a 4-ounce bottle. $23.99. Tomlyn; tomlyn.com
Your dog will eat up this Salmon Sushi flavor blend of probiotics. Great for dogs with nervousness, hyperactivity, discontentment or responding to environmentally induced stress. Helps promote a healthy metabolism, immune function and digestion. Calming properties come from chamomile, L-tryptophan, ginger and valerian root. Each box contains 30 sachets. $19.99. Fido Biotics; fidobiotics.com
Thumbnail: Photography ©DavidClarine | Thinkstock.
Editor’s note: This article first appeared in Dogster magazine. Have you seen the new Dogster print magazine in stores? Or in the waiting room of your vet’s office? Subscribe now to get Dogster magazine delivered straight to you!
Read more about cool products for you and your dog on Dogster.com:
- Dug Up at Catster: 10 Unusually Cool and Purrworthy Cat Products at Global Pet Expo 2018
- Holistic Product Guide
- Pet Tech Products: What We Have, What We Know and What’s Next
- Best Dog Foods – What Dogs Ate Before They Were Domesticized
- 3 Surprising Ways Dogs Make Us More Optimistic
- Supplements And Superfoods For Dogs — What You Need to Know
- Must-Have Book: ‘Insta Grammar Dogs’
- The Mission Behind Support Dogs, Inc.
- How Much Do You Know About Your Dog’s Tongue?
- Here’s Why The Top-Rated Dog Car Crates Could Save Your Dog’s Life
- Dogs Who Don’t Shed: Separating Fact From Fiction
- Pennsylvania’s Libre Law Puts Limits on Chaining Dogs Outside
- 7 Common Health Issues in Older Dogs
- Everything to Know About Allergic Reactions in Dogs
- Best Dogs For City Apartments: Why The Size of Your Pet Doesn’t Matter
- Can Dogs Eat Grapes? What to Know About Grapes And Dogs
- What Are Dogs Scared Of? How to Help Dogs Overcome Their Fears
- New Drone Footage of Dogs Herding Sheep Is Mesmerizing [Video]
- 11 Common Household Items That Are Toxic to Dogs
- Holiday Plans That Are Utterly Unsuitable For Dogs
- 21 Human Foods That Are Toxic to Dogs
- 6 Household Cleaning Products That Are Not Safe For Dogs
- Dancers And Dogs Photo Project Is The Perfect Eye Candy For Your Day