From a cute and convenient way to carry your dog while on the trail or traveling to delectable treats, check out some cool dog products we’re obsessed with right now.
You no longer have to carry your dog’s poop bags when you get him one of these stylish carriers of his own. Has adjustable straps with harness and an open slit for poop bag dispensing. Comes in four designs: unicorns in the sky, bones or poo emoji on black or cute kitties on blush. For dogs 12 to 30 pounds. $32. OMG Accessories; omgaccessories.com
Sometimes you need to carry your pup on the trail or while traveling. This heavy-duty, waterproof pack made with your friend in mind includes secure tethering options, wipeable coated liner, zippered ventilation and exterior pockets for you and your pup’s stuff. You’ll love the super cushiony backpack straps and the ventilated back panel. Comes in medium
(up to 25 pounds) and large (up to 35 pounds). $159/med and $179/large. Timbuk2; timbuk2.com
Makes a great gift for the new or not-so-new dog parent in your life. Includes two cute ceramic dog bowls, matching treat container, a plush and burlap toy with rope plus peanut butter starburst dog treats. Easy to order by phone or online, these Max & Milo Premium Pet Products are available exclusively on 1-800-Baskets.com, part of the 1-800-Flowers.com, Inc. family of brands. $79.99. 1-800-Baskets.com; 1800baskets.com
Protect your dog no matter your adventure or work — hiking, helicopter deployments or running through thick brush. These goggles keep dust, debris, UV rays, thorns, bugs, etc. from harming your dog’s precious eyes. Large spherical lens allows full range of view, soft foam edge fits snuggly to the face, fully adjustable strap.
Comes in two sizes: small (10 to 30 pounds) and large (30 to 100+ pounds). $79.95. Rex Specs; rexspecs.com
Looking for more from your pet insurance? Embrace’s unique Wellness Rewards reimburses for everyday routine expenses like veterinary, training and grooming — just like a human health savings account. Start using the day of signup or service up to your annual allowance. The Wellness Rewards Program can be purchased in addition to your policy. Embrace offers pet insurance policies with nose-to-tail coverage for unexpected accidents and illness. Retail cost varies per dog. Embrace Pet Insurance; embraceyourpet.com
Dogs will drool over these yummy treats from Blue Dog Bakery. New to the line are the tender, all-natural Chicken Sticks and Chicken Bites made with farm-raised USA Chicken. Dogs may already love the Beef Deli Sticks and Beef Deli Bites, but pet parents will like their new packaging. Available in 7.8-ounce bags. $8.99. Blue Dog Bakery; bluedogbakery.com
Thumbnail: Blue Dog Bakery Chicken Sticks & Bites.
Editor’s note: This article first appeared in Dogster magazine. Have you seen the new Dogster print magazine in stores? Or in the waiting room of your vet’s office? Subscribe now to get Dogster magazine delivered straight to you!
Read more dog news on Dogster.com:
- Pennsylvania’s Libre Law Puts Limits on Chaining Dogs Outside
- Dug Up at Dogster: April 2018 Dog Events
- 5 Calming Products for Dogs
- Dug Up at Dogster: 10 Unusually Cool Dog Products at Global Pet Expo 2018
- Dug Up at Dogster: 11 Sweet Valentine’s Day Dog Products For Your Beloved Pup (and You!)
- 8 Dog Products We Love Right Now
- 6 Household Cleaning Products That Are Not Safe For Dogs
- Pet Tech Products: What We Have, What We Know And What’s Next
- Products That Help After Post Surgery Of Pets.
- Win a Plush Paws Products Pet Seat Cover!
- How to Choose Flea Collars For Dogs?
- How Long Can I Leave my Dog alone?
- Enjoy a Delicious Cold Pint With This Dog Beer!
- A Spanish Dog, 2nd Best Position at The European Dog Show in Warsaw
- My Dog does Not Eat His Feed
- How to Manage Stress And Anxiety in Dogs, my Dog has Andiedad
- Tips For Going to The Beach With Your Dog
- I do Not Want to Give Feed to my Dog that Has an Allergy
- My Dog destroys House is Alone
- Playing Sports With Your Dog
- Why is Your Dog Aggressive When Tied
- The Satisfaction (or Not) of Sharing Life With a Dog Depends on …
- News From The World of The Dog, September 24 to 30