Executive Editor Melissa L. Kauffman compiles some of our favorite dog products out there right now.
1. Chilly Dog Tattooed Mom Handmade Wool Sweater
What better way to show the world that your fur baby loves his mama than to get him or her a tattoo — a sweater one, of course. The Tattooed Mom handmade wool sweater comes in sizes XXS, XS, S, M, L, X, XXL and XXXL. Starts at $29.99. Chilly Dog; chillydogsweaters.com
2. Zuke’s Enhance Functional Chews for Mobility
Your fur baby’s joints will feel the love with Zuke’s Enhance Functional Chews for Mobility. Made with antioxidants and supplements to support joint health and free of grain, gluten, wheat, corn and soy. Available in chicken and peanut butter flavors. Other Functional Chews include Calming, Cognition, Digestion, Fresh Breath, Immune Support and Shiny Coat. $9.99. Zuke’s; zukes.com
3. Solvit Premium Bucket Seat Covers
Adore bringing your dog along for the ride but not so in love with the fur that comes along, too? It’s an easy fix with Solvit’s Premium Bucket Seat Covers, designed to fit all automotive bucket seats. Easy to spot wipe or machine wash. $59.99. Solvit Products; Solvitproducts.com
4. J Clay Pottery Urns
Your pup stays forever in your heart even after moving over the Rainbow Bridge. These handmade, beautiful urns from j clay pottery are truly as unique as your special fur baby. They can be custom stamped or hand inscribed with a name/date/symbol or special sentiment. Sizes available are XS, S, M, L and XL. $60 to 180. j clay pottery; jclaypottery.com
5. UpCountry Hearts and Flowers collar and the All Hearts collar
Show the world how much you love your dog with these unique collars from Up Country. The Hearts and Flowers collar and the All Hearts collar come in several widths: wide (1 inch), narrow (5/8 inch) or teacup (½ inch — Hearts and Flowers only), plus a variety of lengths. Harnesses, key rings and leads also available in these patterns. Sweater available in Hearts and Flowers. $12 to $23. Up Country; upcountryinc.com
6. Saltsox Waterproof Dog Booties
Protect your pups’ footsies with Saltsox’s high-performance, weatherproof booties designed to keep your dog’s paws warm, dry and protected. Available in five sizes: XS, S, M, L and XL. Choose one of four colors: Arctic Blue, Ice Fire Red, Blizzard Black and Glacier Bay. Get them in a pack of four or in singles. $14.95/single and $54.95/set. saltsox; saltsox.com
7. Safe Paw Traction Magic
The last thing you want is for your happy on-the-go pup to slip and slide down the steps or walkway this winter. Safe Paw’s Traction Magic is safer for pets than salt. Simply spread it on icy surfaces to create a gritty, non-slip, high-traction surface for people, pets and tires. It’s both safe to handle and won’t harm pets. $24.95. Safe Paw; safepaw.com
8. The Farmer’s Dog Subscription Made-to-Order Meal Plan Designed by Vets
If the way to your dog’s heart is through his stomach, you’ll get there fast with The Farmer’s Dog. It’s not just a food, but rather a subscription made-to-order meal plan designed by veterinarians. Meals are customized using smart technology and proprietary algorithms based on your dog’s individual profile. Made up fresh, the pre-portioned food ships directly to customers ready to serve. Starts at less than $3/day for smaller dogs. The Farmer’s Dog; thefarmersdog.com
Tell us: What dog products do you love right now?
Editor’s note: This article appeared in Dogster magazine. Have you seen the new Dogster print magazine in stores? Or in the waiting room of your vet’s office? Subscribe now to get Dogster magazine delivered straight to you!
Read more dog news on Dogster.com:
- Will Amazon’s Second Headquarters Include a Dog Park Like Its Seattle HQ?
- Dug Up at Dogster: Don’t Miss These January 2018 Dog Events
- 4 Dog Tech Products We Love
- 6 Cool Dog Products to Covet Right Now
- Dug Up at Dogster: 10 Unusually Cool Dog Products at Global Pet Expo 2018
- Dug Up at Dogster: 11 Sweet Valentine’s Day Dog Products For Your Beloved Pup (and You!)
- 11 Dog Breeds With Curly Tails And Why We Love Them
- 6 Household Cleaning Products That Are Not Safe For Dogs
- Make Safe Dog Toys With Your Old Stuff & Lots of Love.
- Pet Tech Products: What We Have, What We Know And What’s Next
- How to Wear Your Dog Love on Your Sleeve
- Products That Help After Post Surgery Of Pets.
- Win a Plush Paws Products Pet Seat Cover!
- How to Choose Flea Collars For Dogs?
- Does Your Dog Have Rabies? It is Hard But Not Impossible
- The Video of The Dog Shot by The Police in Grenoble Unworthy of All France
- 15 Drawings of Dog Silhouette Tattoos to Inspire You in 2018
- How Long Can I Leave my Dog alone?
- Enjoy a Delicious Cold Pint With This Dog Beer!
- A Spanish Dog, 2nd Best Position at The European Dog Show in Warsaw
- My Dog does Not Eat His Feed
- How to Manage Stress And Anxiety in Dogs, my Dog has Andiedad
- Tips For Going to The Beach With Your Dog