Austin’s own Whiskeytown Dalwhinnie Brie — just Brie when not competing — won best in breed on Monday night in the Wiredhaired Pointing Griffin competition at the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show. The 4-year-old, who won her breed last year, too, will be back in the ring Tuesday night for the Sporting Group at Madison Square Garden. If she wins that, it’s on to Best in Show. Owners Donna and Gino Troy of Austin are there to cheer on Brie, along with Donna’s sister, Debbie Elliott, who tipped us to the victory and shared a photo. Go, Brie!
- Facts About The Dynamic Russell Terrier Dog Breed
- What to Consider When Choosing Food For Your Small Breed Dog
- The Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show: Flynn The Bichon Frisé Wins, Biggie And Bean Charm, And More Highlights
- Austin Dog Brie Finishes Second in Sporting Group at Westminster, Houston Dog Takes Third
- Interesting Facts That Define The German Shepherd Dog Breed