Do you love cats? Cats are generally attractive animals domesticated on wide scale just because of special behavioral characteristics. It is believed that they have a sense of affection for the people living at home. Cats are of various kinds. Technically, speaking cats have different breeds known for distinguishing features and characters. Among the most famous and well-known cat breeds the Tuxedo is very attractive for physical appearance and beauty.
What is a tuxedo cat?
Tuxedo cat is simply a white and black cat which is generally considered a non-specific breed. It is hard to categorize them as a breed just because of color because combination of black and white may exist in any breed of cat.
Physical appearance of Tuxedo:
As mentioned above, the white and black cats are considered a Tuxedo but they have some distinguishing features. These cats have black coloring around the eyes. Tuxedo has a white chin as well as nose. This combination looks like mask on mouth of cat. On the other hand, the Tuxedo cat must have a black coat on the body with a white bottom.
Why Tuxedo cats are preferred?
What is a tuxedo cat?
It is easy to define using some simple points.
- Tuxedo cats are good looking and attractive.
- They are energetic and social.
- They easily get familiar to human company.
- Tuxedo cats are considered cleverer than other breeds.
- They can live alone at home when you are out for work.
How long Tuxedo cats live?
Well, it depends on the keeping habits. Those who kept this cat indoor have reported that Tuxedo lived for more than 18 years. Statistical data reports that Tuxedo cat has an average life span of 15 years. However, if you have made it habitual to spend most of the time outside the home then it will live for 12 year or less. Actually, the cats living indoor always receive healthy environment and food as compared to cats living outdoor.
Well, it is not difficult if you know psychology of cats. They need care and attention. They can sense your love or anger. Here are some suggestions to keep your Tuxedo cat in good health condition.
- Bring your cat for checkup once in a year.
- Impregnation of cats against fleas and other blood sucking pests.
- Using hygienic diet according to diet plans.
- Regular monitoring of strange lumps & bumps, itches, bad smell and discharges.
- Combing the hairs at least once in a week. It will help to remove knotted hair, dandruff and dead skin.
Why you should keep Tuxedo cat?
What is a tuxedo cat? Why it should be present at home? Those who love cats should focus on the given points.
- Distinctive white and black appearance.
- Outstanding swimmer with good athletic potential.
- Advanced level of intelligence.
- Prefer to live in a family system.
- They are compassionate and affectionate.
- Tuxedo is an excellent mouser.
- Tuxedo always welcome their owners in a warm way.
For more details about Tuxedo cat You can visit: http://www.tuxedo-cat.co.uk/
You find this article by searches related to following terms:
- Tuxedo Cats
- tuxedo cats 101
- tuxedo cats facts
- tuxedo cats reddit
- tuxedo cats calendar 2017
- tuxedo cats band
- tuxedo cats images
- tuxedo cats band schedule
- tuxedo cats with blue eyes
- tuxedo cats for adoption