Canine influenza, or dog flu, is a highly contagious respiratory disease caused by viruses that were first detected in the United States in 2004. The initial virus (H3N8), spread to affect dogs in…
GoPetFriendly.com is a website for people who love to travel with their pets. Whether you're going around the block or across the country, we'll help make your next trip fun for the whole family! Please continue reading this post on our blog, Take Paws.
- What You Need to Know About Canine Influenza, Aka The Dog Flu
- 5 Helpful Commands Every Traveling Dog Should Know
- Buy a Dog Online: Recommendations to Avoid Problems
- Best Dog Foods – What Dog Food Do Vets Recommend?
- Best Dog Food For Pitbulls
- Choosing The Best Dog Bowl And Feeder For Your Dog
- Finding The Best Dog Food For Your Pet
- A Dog Day at The Spa – The Best Dog Spas in NYC
- A Stainless Steel Dog Bowl – Is it Really The Best Dog Bowl?
- Best Dog Track in Florida?
- Best Dog Breeds For Families With Young Children
- Choosing The Best Dog Stroller For Your Pet
- DIY Dog Fence Wire – How to Choose Wire And Cable
- How to Choose The Best Dog Insurance Company
- Factors That Influence Your Dog Fence Selection
- Dog Behavior Series 11 – What Is The Best Dog Food?
- Invisible Dog Fences – Facts And Advantages, is an Invisible Dog Fence Right For Your Home?
- Best Dog Foods – What Dogs Ate Before They Were Domesticized
- Electric Wireless Dog Fence
- Best Dog Shampoo