Jan 29, 2013 · Condensation is your first sign the heater is going to fail anyways. Right now Petsmart is having a pretty good sale on good heaters… @Bone if your having condensation in your heaters then I’m not sure why. In all 9 of my tanks any that has ever gotten it …
Jan 16, 2012 · New To The Freshwater Aquarium Hobby. Condensation inside heater? Jump to Latest Follow 1 – 4 of 4 Posts. D. Dave540 · Registered. Joined Jan 16, 2012 · 2 Posts . Discussion Starter • #1 • Jan 16, 2012. I just upgraded from a 10 to a 30 gallon tank for my pacu, the small glass heater I had wasn’t doing it’s job and also I started getting …
PGFUNNY 75W Aquarium Heater, Adjustable LED Digital Temperature Display Smart Thermostat Betta Fish Heater, for Betta Tank Heater with Protective Guard
- 【Fully Automatic Temperature Control Chip】Heater for betta fish have a automatic thermostat function, when water temperature reaches to specified temperature value, heater will automatically stop heating, when water temperature is lower than the set temperature, heater will automatically start heating.
- 【Water shortage protection】During its heating time, the small aquarium heater must be 100% submerged into the water. This heater automatically shut itself off once it remove from water which ensures the safety of your pet fish.when fully in water again it will return to normal work again.
- 【Digital Display】With led display on the midle of the heater front side, Long press on fish tank heater switch to switch between Fahrenheit / Celsius display. External temperature setting avoids getting hands wet, digital LED display shows real time water temperature. Heating temperature range from 68 to 94°F.
- 【Suitable for aquarium pets】: Betta Heater Suitable for all kinds of aquarium pets, betta fish, tropical fish, goldfish, ornamental fish and turtles, can work in both brine and fresh water. All shapes and materials betta tank, whether it is glass or plastic, all can be used.
- 【CE Certification】: The aquarium thermometer made by heat resistant ABS housing, sandy quartz filler and MCH Alumina ceramic heating system, anti explosion & cracking, keep your fish from scalding.This product have certificated by CE, ROHS, FCC certifications.
Sep 06, 2011 · condensation inside aquarium heater condensation spots on aquarium heater if my heater has condensation in it fish tank there is condensation in my tropical fish tank heater is it broken click to view entries! trending. 10 gallon parosphromenus deissneri breeder. Started by …
Condensation inside new aquarium heater!? By ethanFish, 5 years ago on Aquarium Equipment. 1,768 1.8K. Condensation inside new aquarium heater!? Just noticed some condensation (maybe a few drops) inside my brand new aqueon 50 W adjustable heater for my 10 gallon. Im not very happy, as I just spent 20 dollars on this thing.
- High resistance – the first shatter proof heater
- Shock resistant
- Position vertical, horizontal and completely submerged
- Graduated scale for precise maintenance of set temperature
- No damage in case of running dry
Dec 27, 2015 · Once you opened it will not seal like before and the cap has to be kept above the water. Replace it as soon as possible. Condensation is your first sign the heater is going to fail anyways. I make it a habit to keep all my heater caps above water.
You should buy an all glass hood. A wooden aquarium cover needs ventilation holes to prevent moisture accumulation, but this will encourage water evaporation. When water evaporates, it leaves behind non volatile minerals, thus causing a buildup. … Condensation inside new aquarium heater!? How do i prevent condensation on my 22 gallown …
hygger 500W Digital Quartz Aquarium Heater for Fresh-Water and Salt-Water, with External IC Thermostat Controller and Thermometer, Fast Heating Submersible Thermostat for Fish Tank 60-120 Gallon
- 🐠【Fast Heating Up】voltage 110-120V/60HZ, power 500W, US three-pin plug, heater rod length 10.5 inch, 500W submersible heater for fish tank 60-120 gallon. The heater power cord is 6ft, the controller power cord is 5ft, the thermometer cord is 4.6ft. Temp range: 61-90℉. Fast heating up aquarium heater, it takes about 3 minutes to heat 3.5 gallon water up 3℉
- 🐠【Fully Automatic Control】very easy and reliable to use. After finishing the temperature setting, the fish tank heater will run automatically by itself. It will stop heating when the water temp reaches to the set temp, please note that the water temp may go up 1℉ more because of the waste heat. When the water temp is cool down to 1℉ less than the set temp, the tank heater will restart heating
- 🐠【Quartz Tube & Plastic Guard】With high-quality quartz glass tube, it’s very durable and explosion-proof, this fish tank heater can be used for saltwater and freshwater aquariums, service life can be 3 years or more. With low profile black plastic guard, easy to hide in the tank. The guard can prevent your aquarium pets from burned, the gaps on the guard is about 3mm, no worries for fish stuck
- 🐠【Digital LED Display Controller】the external IC temp controller can show the water temp with 2 blue LED digits. Only show Fahrenheit degrees. To set the temp, just press the button over and over until the screen displaying the temp you desired, then stop and wait the digit flashing for 3 times, the setting is done and the led shows the current water temp again. The controller is connect with separate sensitive thermometer
- 🐠【Fully submersible Aquarium Heater】with strong suction cups on the heater guard and the thermometer, it’s easy to install the aquarium heater no to the tank walls or bottom, please keep them fully submerged. The thermometer should be away from the heater and keep water circulation as far as possible. Keep the tank wall clean and check the suction cup regulary is very important to make sure the heater and the thermometer stay in place
Jan 19, 2013 · "Condensation can occur at manufacturing stage, due to the humidity of the environment, in which the heaters are produced, but this does not in any way affect the performance of the heater, nor is it a safety issue."
Feb 10, 2012 · I just set up a new Aqueon 300w submersible heater. I placed it in the tank, waited 30 minutes to make sure it was not going to leak. No water leaked in and everything looked perfect, until I turned it on. About 5 minutes after I turned it on condensation started to form on the inside of the heater.
PASTE Aquarium Heater 500 Watt 300 Watt Fish Tank Heater Submersible Auto Thermostat Turtle Tank Heater 40-90 Gallon with Protective Sleeve and 3 Suckers
- [Fully Submersible Aquarium Heater] This 500W 110V Strong Quartz Glass Aquarium Fish Tank Heater is suitable for aquariums from 40 to 70 gallons (150-250 liters); includes 150-200cm (5-6.5 feet) cable for easy use. The heater should be submersible fully under the water before turn on
- [Explosion-proof Shatterproof Shield-proof Design] Thanks to its high quality Quartz Glass material and its Protective Sleeve, aquarium heater is shatter resistant & more durable than conventional glass heaters
- [Provides Accurate Thermal Control] Set and adjust the desired temperature with the use of the Temperature Controller on the top. This allows accurate thermal control via the easy set thermostat for precise
- [Temperature Scale] Compact underwater analog turtle tank heater can be adjusted between 68°F~94°F (20°C~34.5°C). Maintain constant and stable temperatures for your aquatic creatures
- [Application] This 500 watt submersible water heater is great for both Fresh Water and Marine Water aquariums, aquaculture, terrariums & hydroponic systems. Suitable for fish, turtle, and plants.
Jun 02, 2009 · I have a 300w Jager heater that has some condensation inside the top of the heater. I wated to know if this is a warning sign or is it O.K? I have noticed this with cheaper heaters but not in my Jagers before. Does anyone have any ideas about if this is good or not??
Jan 16, 2012 · Condensation inside heater? I just upgraded from a 10 to a 30 gallon tank for my pacu, the small glass heater I had wasn’t doing it’s job and also I started getting a static shock when touching the water sometimes (maybe just a coincidence from the dry electric heat in the house) It’s had condensation inside it for over a year since I got it.
Aquarium Heater, Submersible Fish Tank Heater 500W with Titanium Tube Thermostat System LED Digital Play and Remote Controller for 70-80 Gallon Tank
- 🐠 Premium Titanium Alloy Material & pinpoint probe 🐠: The seaELF aquarium heater made by premium titanium alloy, shatterproof, anti explosion, anti cracking and anti-corrosion than quartz glass aquarium heater and stainless steel tank heater, good for fresh water and sea water. The precise sensing probe on the top of heater for pinpoint temperature and double seal design to ensure safe operation. The heating tube with CE, RoHS, FC approved and the plug with UL approved.
- 🐠 Remote Controller & LCD Display 🐠: Update design with remote controller and LCD display , easy to setting and adjusting the aquarium heater’s temperature by remote controller and easy know the tank’s temperature by the LCD display, no need to buy extra temperature and wet your hands to setting the temperature again. (the remote is non waterproof, please keep it away from water).
- 🐠 Intelligent Overheating Protection & Lack-of Water Protection 🐠: With double sensing probe on the top, it will accurate detect the temperature and water, once overheating or the water cant cover the top of this aquarium heater, it will automatic power-off, prevent electric shock & burns and keep you and your fish safe. (E2,E8 display are mean overheating, please increase the water circulation when it happens)
- 🐠 Intelligent Thermostat Heating System 🐠：This aquarium heater made with intelligent thermostat heating system, it will heating automatically once the water temperature is less than the setting temperature and stop heating once it reached the setting temperature. Keep the aquarium water in a same temperature environment to protect fishes, amphibians, turtles and so on.(Please install it near a strong water flow).
- 🐠 100% satisfaction 🐠: Just to show you how confident we are that your fish will enjoy the aquarium water heater, we are giving you a 6 month money-back guarantee, if there any problem when you install the heater or any un-satisfied with this product, please feel free to contact us for resend or refund, we will dealing with it within 48 hrs.
Condensation inside indicates moisture is inside the heater, and if it is sealed, there would be no way for it to escape, thereby causing a dangerous situation. Maybe there are some people here though who understand electronics like these more than do I and can tell me I’m wrong. I agree 100%, you are facing a basic electrical problem here.
Dec 14, 2011 · often it means it has leaked. if it gets any worse or if there’s visible water in the bottom. it needs to be replaced, I’ve not heard about it being on purpose, usually it …
- Ideal for 50-80 gallons fish tanks, can be installed in both fresh and saltwater.
- Red rotatable knob on top for adjusting the temperatures between ranges of 68°F-93°F. Visible temperature displayed allows accurate temperature maintain.
- Please notice the red indicator light is on while working, will automatically turn off when temperature reached. Carefully check external condition before use. Recommend testing before introduce to fish.
- Water-tight with IP68 sealing workmanship. Fix the heater tightly to the tank in vertical or horizontal with 3 strong suction cups. Shatterproof 2 mm extra thick quartz glass prevents electricity leakage and scratching. Measures 11.2″ x 1″ (L x D)
- Come with Uniclife aquarium heater x 1; Suction Cups x 3; stick-on thermometer x 1(The color of number will change to blue to indicate the temperature).
Apr 10, 2016 · In the instruction leaflet that came with my heater (Interpet) it specifically mentioned that it’s common to see condensation on the inside. Other heaters may differ though. Logged A Selection of Fish in my Fish Community Creator Tanks Tiger Barb (1) …
Dec 22, 2019 · My heater fell apart or blew apart inside the sump. It was a finnex titanium. There was sand like substance and some kind of thin metal looking substance all in the sump. I vacuumed out the compartment that had all the stuff in it and fired it back up. Then I saw very small sparkles of what…
Kinbo Aquarium Heater 300 Watt Submersible Fish Tank Heater Adjustable Temperature with Diving Thermometer and Protective Case Suction Cup
- What Can Kinbo 300W Aquarium Heater Do For You? Kinbo 300W aquarium heater is perfect for 30~80 gallon household fish tanks. It is well known that most fish cannot adapt to low temperatures, especially tropical fish. When the cold air comes, Kinbo can maintain a warm and comfortable living environment for your beloved fish. No matter what the weather is outside, where there is a Kinbo heater, there is warmth everywhere.
- Perfect Temperature Control: Kinbo 300W aquarium heater is an excellent thermostatic control system. By rotating the knob on the top of the heater, Kinbo aquarium heater can perfectly change the temperature in the tank. Temperature control range is 68°F~ 93°F. For most fish, 76°F to 80°F is an ideal habitat temperature, Kinbo fish tank heater can easily control the temperature in a comfortable range for your beloved fish.
- Safe And Durable: The Kinbo aquarium heater is topped with double insulated ABS material, this greatly improved the safety of Kinbo. Never leak electricity, you can safely let your fish get along with Kinbo Aquarium Heater. The surface of the Kinbo fish tank heater is made of reinforced quartz glass, which has excellent heat resistance and corrosion resistance. This gives the Kinbo Aquarium Heater a longer service life and works perfectly in fresh and salt water.
- Working Underwater: In order to prevent dry burning, the Kinbo fish tank heater needs to be fully submerged into the water. If some parts of the heater are outside the water, do not turn it on, otherwise the heater may burn out.( Especially the turtle tank, please make sure the heater is completely submerged in the water. )
- Thoughtful Accessories For You: A Wireless Diving Thermometer (battery included). You can use it to detect the water temperature at any time. Perfectly hidden under water, you only need a glance and you can see the readings. Your betta can even use it as a place to rest, like a betta leaf. A Protective Case With Suction Cup, you can use it to fix the heater wherever you want to fix it, and also protect your cute fish from burns.
Aug 24, 2011 · There is a little condensation inside my aquarium heater (in the glass tube). the heater is a 100w interpet heater which is less then a year old. Is the heater unsafe? Answer Save. 3 Answers. Relevance. Robert. Lv 7. 9 years ago. Favourite answer. interpet is an average brand heater, but it shouldn’t have condensation in it. It’s very similar …
Oct 26, 2018 · Hey Everyone! I am wondering if anyone has had a similar experience. My Eheim heater has some perspiration inside of it. While it does not have enough water to collect at the bottom, it is still concerning. Little back ground. For the last 3 months everything in this hammy down tank has been…
hygger 200W Digital Quartz Aquarium Heater for Fresh-Water Salt-Water, with External Led Display Thermostat Controller and Thermometer, Auto Submersible Heater for Fish Tank 15-30 Gallon
- 【Fast Heating Up】voltage 110-120V/60HZ, power 200W, US three-pin plug, heater rod length 6.3 inch, 200W submersible heater for fish tank 15-30 Gallon. The heater power cord is 6ft, the controller power cord is 5ft, the thermometer cord is 4.6ft. Temp range: 61-90℉. Fast heating up aquarium heater, it takes about 3 minutes to heat 3.5 gallon water up 3℉
- 【Fully Automatic Control】very easy and reliable to use. After finishing the temperature setting, the fish tank heater will run automatically by itself. It will stop heating when the water temp reaches to the set temp, please note that the water temp may go up 1℉ more because of the waste heat. When the water temp is cool down to 1℉ less than the set temp, the tank heater will restart heating
- 【Must be Fully submerged】with strong suction cups on the heater guard and the thermometer, it’s easy to install the aquarium heater no to the tank walls or bottom, please keep them fully submerged. The thermometer should be away from the heater and keep water circulation as far as possible. We provide 1 year warranty for this heater, if get any issues, just contact the seller directly
- 【Digital LED Display Controller】the external IC temp controller can show the water temp with 2 blue LED digits. Only show Fahrenheit degrees. To set the temp, just press the button over and over until the screen displaying the temp you desired, then stop and wait the digit flashing for 3 times, the setting is done and the led shows the current water temp again. The controller is connect with separate sensitive thermometer
- 【Quartz Tube & Plastic Guard】With high-quality quartz glass tube, it’s very durable and explosion-proof, this fish tank heater can be used for saltwater and freshwater aquariums, service life can be 3 years or more. With low profile black plastic guard, easy to hide in the tank. The guard can prevent your aquarium pets from burned, the gaps on the guard is about 3mm, no worries for fish stuck. The plastic guard mustn’t be exposed to air when the heater is heating
There are several reasons why water heater condensation occurs: The flue gases are cooled below their "dew point" when having the cold air supply. When the temperature of the water inside the tank drops below 110 F. Once the water inside the tank is heated above 115 F condensation should stop.
Jan 01, 2008 · Condesation is cause by the water on the inside of the tank, being warmer than the temperature on the outside of the tank. To stop the condensation you could turn the temperature inside the tank down (The fish will not like it, but the condensation will …
HITOP 50W 100W 300W Adjustable Aquarium Heater, Submersible Fish Tank Heater Thermostat with Suction Cups (100W-grey)
- 🐟 Thickened Glass: 2mm thickened quartz glass, 33% thicker than 1.5mm normal aquarium heaters, much safer for human and your lovely fishes, your pets will no longer fear the winter.
- 🐟 Automatic Constant Temperature Function: this fish heater, adjustable temperature 68 ~ 93 °F, will shut off automatically when the temperature is reached, no extra adjustment is required.
- 🐟 Quick and easy installation, submersible fish tank heater, vertical or horizontal placement using suction cups. 1 extra powerful suction cups as your backup (total 3).
- 🐟 100W aquarium heater, length 9.5-inch, power cord 4.9ft, designed for small fish tanks, recommended for aquariums 10 to 30 Gallons.
- 🐟 Bonus a stick-on thermometer, no need to buy another thermometer, 24-Hour Professional After-sales Service.
Apr 06, 2013 · Basically I bought a heater new ‘150W interpet delta therm heater’ and it was fine for the first few days but I have now noticed that it has condensation forming inside of it? Any ideas what to do? Btw I have taken the heater out at the moment
Aug 14, 2011 · is the condensation internal? I have had a few heaters that this has happened to. the only brand I would avoid indefinately is the orca heaters, when my bro had the shop we got a heap in, every wattage range had major probs from 50 watt to 300watt, they were shattering inside the tanks after around a month of use. whether it was a bad batch or just how they are cant say, but with the way they …
Indoor Small Quartz Fish Tank Heater pet Turtle Heater, Automatic Thermostat, Temperature Adjustable
- ★ Body HD indicator and temperature display, you can read the temperature and other information at any time.
- ★Safe, high quality: Ultra-thick quartz glass is shatterproof, explosion-proof and prevents leakage.
- ★ Our heaters provide a constant warm environment for your pet fish and turtles to stay healthy and suitable for fresh and salt water
- ★ Temperature control: The set temperature is continuously and stably realized. Use the top button set temperature range 68 ° F – 94 ° F
- ★ Water tank capacity: Our aquarium heater is suitable for diving, suitable for 20L~250L. Choose according to your aquarium size.
I have provided an image of some of the condensation inside the unit. There was substantially more internal condensation directly after removing it from the water. I would have taken images of it bending inside of the tank but I was more worried about a $23 heater destroying a $1,000 aquarium …
Apr 30, 2019 · Unlike glass-based heaters like the Eheim Jäger or the Marina, which can sometimes trap condensation inside, the Aqueon Pro Heater’s shatterproof aluminum core is close to indestructible.
Up to $200 cash back · It was their own brand of heater. Placed in the aquarium, let stand 20 minutes and then plugged in. I noticed condensation starting to form inside. Took it back and got another one. Guess what? Condensation once again. I took it back and the sales clerk tells me that with some brands of heaters, they recommend placing in aquarium and letting stand an hour or more before plugging …
Apr 13, 2013 · The condensation would seem to be from the air / gas trapped Inside the heater tube from its initial assembly being slightly warmer than the water content of the tank, as the air inside is closer to the heating element Personaly, I would leave it in the tank – if there were any water ingress, it would have either gone bang, or electrocuted all …
Mar 04, 2020 · If your heater is over or underheating your fish tank, it’s time to replace it. Other good indications that it’s time to part ways are: You can see cracks (or if you’ve heard it crack or pop – not click*) You’ve “smoked it” (it will literally smoke) There are burn marks on the heater; Condensation inside the heater
This is not necessarily a sign that your new quartz aquarium heater is leaking and defective. If you notice that the condensation is growing and pooling a good amount inside the bottom of the glass enclosure, you may have a problem. A little condensation on the inside of these glass heaters is a relatively normal occurrence though.
How to Stop Water Heater Condensation. In most cases, the first time a water heater is activated, it will produce condensation that cannot be stopped. This is a natural and accepted fact of using …