Most of us hate the stress of an unexpected vet bill but would do just about anything for our furry family members. After all, you can’t put a price on love. Or can you? A recent study conducted by LendEDU polled U.S. pet owners to find out how much they would spend to save their pet in the event of a life-threatening illness. It turns out that the average dog parent is willing to spend more than $10,000 to save their pet’s life. At just shy of $3,500, cat owners were not as spendy. Looks like dogs win again.
Tell us: How much would you spend to save your dog’s life?
Thumbnail: Photography ©Eduard Lysenko | Thinkstock.
Editor’s note: This article appeared in Dogster magazine. Have you seen the new Dogster print magazine in stores? Or in the waiting room of your vet’s office? Subscribe now to get Dogster magazine delivered straight to you!
Read more dog news on Dogster.com:
- 8 Dog Products We Love Right Now
- Will Amazon’s Second Headquarters Include a Dog Park Like Its Seattle HQ?
- Dug Up at Dogster: Don’t Miss These January 2018 Dog Events
The post How Much Would Dog Parents Spend to Save Their Pup’s Life? appeared first on Dogster.
- Here’s Why The Top-Rated Dog Car Crates Could Save Your Dog’s Life
- How to Prevent Dog Teeth Problems at Every Stage of Your Canine’s Life
- How The Dog Rescue Shirt Club Helps Pups in Need
- Buy a Dog Online: Recommendations to Avoid Problems
- Best Dog Foods – What Dog Food Do Vets Recommend?
- Best Dog Food For Pitbulls
- Choosing The Best Dog Bowl And Feeder For Your Dog
- Finding The Best Dog Food For Your Pet
- A Dog Day at The Spa – The Best Dog Spas in NYC
- A Stainless Steel Dog Bowl – Is it Really The Best Dog Bowl?
- Best Dog Track in Florida?
- Best Dog Breeds For Families With Young Children
- Choosing The Best Dog Stroller For Your Pet
- DIY Dog Fence Wire – How to Choose Wire And Cable
- How to Choose The Best Dog Insurance Company
- Factors That Influence Your Dog Fence Selection
- Dog Behavior Series 11 – What Is The Best Dog Food?
- Invisible Dog Fences – Facts And Advantages, is an Invisible Dog Fence Right For Your Home?
- Best Dog Foods – What Dogs Ate Before They Were Domesticized
- Electric Wireless Dog Fence