We do not have the ability to advise you on allergy issues as a veterinarian would but we can tell you, from personal experience (we have a super allergic dog) that if the protein is really animal and comes from meat and not from bones, picks, eyes, etc. as it happens in the feed, there is less risk of allergies.
- We were investigating alternatives to the feed and we find ourselves with an entrepreneurial initiative of young people and with a different philosophy, NAKU. They can advise you as they have been trained in nutrition outside of commercial brands. They offer dehydrated food that is manufactured in plants for human consumption, which guarantees that there is only animal protein from meat. It seems obvious, but in feed the protein comes from waste, eyes, beaks, legs, etc. They also advise homemade diets for certain situations because they know that it is the best way to feed our dogs. Yes, more expensive, so you can combine it with your bags of dehydrated food and reduce your effort.
- We have also found interesting alternatives but are based on the BARF diet philosophy, which not everyone likes . It is a diet based on raw animal protein, which for dogs with certain problems is not too advisable. They are called NATUKA, and they are also young and enterprising people with a different and interesting philosophy. The problem is that not all dogs end up getting used to raw food. We tried to try an alternative and we did not get him to like it.
In short, as we always say, the best option, homemade food, and then, alternatives that guarantee the origin of the protein and an adequate and balanced knowledge of the needs of each dog.
- My Dog does Not Eat His Feed
- Buy a Dog Online: Recommendations to Avoid Problems
- A Dog Threatened With Death by The Neapolitan Mafia!
- Your Dog Dies Scared Because You Leave Him Alone
- News From The World of The Dog, October 22 to 28
- A Sick Child And His Dog Together on an Impossible Mission (video)
- You Should Treat Your Dog … Like a Dog
- News From The World of The Dog, October 15-21
- Holidays With my Dog, 10 Places to Stay
- Does Your Dog Have Rabies? It is Hard But Not Impossible
- The Video of The Dog Shot by The Police in Grenoble Unworthy of All France
- 15 Drawings of Dog Silhouette Tattoos to Inspire You in 2018
- How Long Can I Leave my Dog alone?
- Enjoy a Delicious Cold Pint With This Dog Beer!
- A Spanish Dog, 2nd Best Position at The European Dog Show in Warsaw
- How to Manage Stress And Anxiety in Dogs, my Dog has Andiedad
- Tips For Going to The Beach With Your Dog
- My Dog destroys House is Alone
- Playing Sports With Your Dog
- Why is Your Dog Aggressive When Tied