It is often said that there is greater joy in giving than in receiving and, when that help is for our best friends, the goal is doubly fulfilled. Continuing with its mission to help improve the lives of all pets, Kiwoko launched the solidarity campaign Desparasita2, which was launched during the months of March and April through its Foundation.
Kiwoko solidarity campaign
Desparasita2, the Kiwoko Foundation proposed the solidary challenge of deworming a homeless animal for each antiparasitic product sold in its 105 stores in our country and, in this way, duplicating the deworming achieved with this same campaign last year.
The second edition showed that Spaniards are true animal lovers and that we are committed to all animals, thanks to the selfless collaboration of clients that helped improve the health of more than 10,000 dogs and cats in search of a new home.
"We are very happy and proud to have achieved this solidary challenge, which would not have been possible without the great participation and collaboration of all our customers who joined us to improve the lives of so many animals, "they comment from Kiwoko.
Thanks to the solidarity of so many, more than 50 local protectors, such as 4-legged Heroes, Bichos Raros, SoS Mascotas Madrid , SOS Peludos Spain, Abrazo Animal, Valverde Animal, APA Rodamon or Modepran Valencia, will receive the products to help a multitude of pets waiting for a second chance to be members of a new family.
"We want to thank Kiwoko for this initiative that helps improve the lives of animals, especially these dogs that have not had anything easy and helps us to protect them in the face of spring, and parasites, "says Inmaculada Torregrosa, volunteer of the protector Bichos Raros.
Desparasita2 joins the various solidarity initiatives launched by the Kiwoko Foundation, as the first pet food collection bank in Spain created last March and that collected more than 15,000 kg of food for dogs and cats that are looking for a new home. The company thus consolidates its commitment to animals, taking care of their welfare and betting on getting them to have a better quality of life.
- Marta Sánchez de Lerin, Director of The Area of Animals of Company in Zoetis Spain
- Hall For The Adoption of Companion Animals of The Community of Madrid
- A Cat Recognizes Its Owners Six Years After Getting Lost!
- Spain Champion in The Championships of The World of Dogs of Sample And British Races
- A Dog Threatened With Death by The Neapolitan Mafia!
- How Much Does a Visit to The Vet Cost?
- Is my Cat Jealous of my Partner?
- The Bitch That Ripped Off The Penis of a Man Who Hit Her in Danger in The Kennel
- Your Dog Dies Scared Because You Leave Him Alone
- Small Dogs For Adoption: a Perfect Choice
- Lowering The Veterinary VAT Will be Approved, And Then Applied?
- 10 Things That Scare Cats (curious as They May Seem)
- Why Does my Cat Play With His Poop?
- Are Cats Carnivores or Omnivores?
- The 7 Reasons Why to Adopt a Cat
- News From The World of The Dog, October 22 to 28
- Why my Cat Does Not Want to Eat And is Down?
- Why do Dogs Jump For Joy Over Their Owners?
- Mastiffs Need us
- New Book Can Not Walk?