Do you want to take your dog out on the street with a muzzle? Well, in this article we are going to clarify some concepts for you to choose correctly. There are muzzles that endanger the physical integrity of our dogs and many people do not know it.
When the heat starts, our dogs are the worst. They do not stop moving looking for a cool place to lie down to sleep, eat less, like to go outside, etc.
At the time of the walk, there are some dogs that, for whatever reason, must leave with muzzle to the street. Some because the law establishes it, others because their owners feel calmer. There are multiple reasons and all of them are equally lawful.
What muzzle to use?
NYLON BOZAL: NEVER TO WALK
This muzzle has become fashionable in recent years because so much of veterinarians and specialized stores sell it and the owners seem to fit more to what they expect from a muzzle. The truth is that this muzzle has advantages if it is used functionally as part of an emotional management program, but never to walk and never as a way to work aggressiveness in a dog.
This muzzle prevents dogs from self-regulating their body temperature by preventing them from panting normally and therefore, in times of heat, it is even dangerous for our dogs. In this sense, I find it curious that both veterinary clinics and stores you find them so easily. Our dogs have a peculiar way of regulating their body temperature, and 80% goes through panting. See Heat Strikes . So, any muzzle that we want to put on it must allow this behavior with total normality.
BOZAL DE REJAS: MUCH BETTER
The muzzle of bars is usually valued in a negative way by people since it seems to imply an aggressiveness in the dog that does not always have to be that way. In fact, if it were, it would not be a bad idea to take him with a muzzle because in that way we make sure there is no danger and transmit more peace of mind when managing aggressive episodes.
In any case, for whatever reason, if you have to use a muzzle to walk with your dog, this one ] must be of bars because it allows perspiration. And, inside the bozales de rejas, there are some that let in more air and let in less. Without us taking anything to do it, we should advise the muzzle of the brand baskerville since it is, by far, the best muzzle of this type since not only allows more perspiration, but also allows drinking Therefore, please, if you see any dog in the summer with a muzzle of cloth, warn them of the danger that your pet is running because it is certain that the owners are unaware of such danger.
Finally, thanks to Family Dog for letting us know this muzzle and for lending us the photos of your beloved Beba. You can not prettier!
- Spain Champion in The Championships of The World of Dogs of Sample And British Races
- Small Dogs For Adoption: a Perfect Choice
- Why do Dogs Jump For Joy Over Their Owners?
- Soft Diet For Dogs: How to Prepare it
- Police Dogs For Adoption: What do You Need to Get It?
- The Most Famous Adopted Dogs on Instagram
- How do The Dogs Understand Us? Much Better Than we Imagine
- Championship of The World of Dogs of Sample And Saint Hubert
- Why do Dogs Wear a Yellow Ribbon on Their Collar?
- Health Agenda For Our Dogs
- Heat Hits in Dogs
- How to Manage Stress And Anxiety in Dogs, my Dog has Andiedad
- Fear in Dogs Evolves With Age (but Not in Wolves)
- Anxiety Due to Separation in Dogs, Fear, Frustration And Indulgent Owners …
- Against The Mistreatment of Greyhounds And Other Breeds of Dogs Used to Hunt
- 10 Large Dogs That Are Not Aware of Their Size
- The Language of Dogs: The Signs of Calm
- Lack of Calcium in Dogs. Symptoms And Solutions
- 5 Precious Breeds of Black And White Dogs
- Why do Dogs Sleep on Their Feet?