Want to learn more about your pets and how to be the best dog or cat parent you can be? These pet podcasts will keep you entertained and informed.
The Purrrcast, hosted by Sara Iyer and Steven Ray Morris
With a cute logo featuring a dignified, bowtie-wearing cat at a retro microphone, The Purrrcast is an instant draw for cat lovers looking for new podcasts on iTunes. This show takes a casual, gently humorous approach to the topic of cats. Whether they’re interviewing cat owners, chatting about their own cat stories or dishing about important moments in cat history, hosts Sara and Steven make The Purrrcast an easy listen. Episodes are typically about an hour long, meaning there’s nearly 100 hours of The Purrcast to enjoy while you’re at home with your cat or on the go wondering what your kitty is getting up to in your absence.
(Source: The Purrrcast!)
Can I Pet Your Dog?, hosted by Allegra Ringo and Renee Colvert
If you can relate to the feeling of excitement that comes with meeting an awesome new dog while you’re out running errands or otherwise going about your day, Can I Pet Your Dog? may be the ideal podcast for you. In addition to discussing the various dogs they’ve met, hosts Allegra and Renee discuss specific breeds, recent dog news and give reviews of dog-focused events. Can I Pet Your Dog? also features interviews with dog-owning celebrity humans like Andrew WK and celebrity dogs like Marnie the Dog, adding an extra element of fun to this often irreverent dog podcast.
(Source: Can I Pet Your Dog?)
Positively Dog Training, hosted by Victoria Stilwell and Holly Firfer
Celebrity dog trainer Victoria Stilwell was one of the first prominent positive reinforcement trainers to make a splash on the pop culture scene, and she’s still at it with books, TV shows and her Positively Dog Training podcast. Victoria and her co-host, Holly, bounce between discussing dog training and talking about canine science and health topics, making this an informative choice for dog parents looking to deepen their knowledge of veterinary science and get better at training.
(Source: Positively Dog Training)
- 10 Fruits & Veggies That Are Safe & Healthy For Your Cat
- Would You Clone Your Dog? (People Totally Do)
- What Should You Pack When Traveling With Your Cat?
- Advice For Introducing Your Dog to New People
- How Shelters Prepare Your Cat For Adoption
- Is Your Cat Limping? This is Probably Why
- Avoid Making These Cat Food Mistakes Right Now
- The Hypoallergenic Cat Breeds You Can Choose As A Pet
- 4 Ways To Make Your Cat Fall In Love With You
- Your Dog Dislikes Certain People For a Reason.
- How to Make Your Cat Visitor Friendly
- Surprising Benefits Of Owning A Cat
- Dating With a Dog: How we Feel About Pets And People in Our Lives
- The Ultimate Valentine’s Day Gift Guide For Dog People
- Purr-sonality Traits of Adventure Cats: Does Your Cat Have What It Takes?
- How Shelters Are Using Scents And Toys to Help Cat Adoption
- Best And Worst Spots to Place Cat Litter Box in Your Home.
- How to Stop Your Cat From Scratching The Furniture
- 5 Ways to Appreciate Your Cat on National Cat Day
- How to Take Care Your Cat?