The abandoned cat in Nevada
Do not miss this extraordinary case of a cat that appeared at the gates of an animal protector in the United States, whose appearance you can not believe.
– Announcement –
It is common for animal protectors to find cages at their doors where many people leave animals for different reasons. In Wamiz we are radically against this practice but what happened in a shelter in Nevada, in the United States, has exceeded all our expectations and has plunged us into deep disgust. The images are overwhelming, since what they found inside the caregivers, was far from looking like an animal. We tell you everything below and we show you all the images.
The moment the animal was abandoned. The appearance of the cat on arrival. It did not look like a cat. The cat was overweight.
As you can see on these lines, the animal appeared in the shelter with a huge mass of hair and it was impossible to appreciate the shapes of his body. This was a real shock to the workers of the Douglas County Animal Care & Service, who soon set to work. At first they thought that it was a dog, but little by little they discovered that in fact it was an adorable kitten, which was really in need of affection. Liz Begovich, shelter supervisor said she had never seen an animal in that state: "I had never seen a cat in that state. In general, when someone leaves an animal at the door, outside opening hours and without giving any explanation, it is not a good Samaritan. Who is capable of doing something like this is because something is hidden. There could be other animals in a similar state ".
Nevada police have been warned of this fact and investigations are already underway. The cat was removed a total of 4.5 kilos of hair and, although he suffers from obvious overweight, the animal felt much more relieved. It's about ten years old and has already been put up for adoption on the US shelter website. He has been baptized with the funny name of Bob Marley and his quality of life has improved considerably.
– Announcement –
Read also: 10 tips to adapt your home to a gato!
I'm a journalist and I also have a cat. Like you, I love animals and that's why I look for stories that deserve to be told.
- Your Dog Dies Scared Because You Leave Him Alone
- How Long Can I Leave my Dog alone?
- Chinese Animal Symbolism For Your Home
- Pigeon Nest Boxes – Simple Tips To Give Your Birds A Box They Will Love
- Animal Toys That Your Kids Will Surely Love
- World Animal Day, Dedicate it to Your Dog With These Ideas
- PACMA Proposes a Pioneering Andalusia in The Fight Against Animal Abuse
- Animal Officer Serenades Shelter Dogs in Sweet Moment Caught on Video
- Post Show Report For China International Pet Show 2018
- Buy a Dog Online: Recommendations to Avoid Problems
- A Cat Recognizes Its Owners Six Years After Getting Lost!
- Spain Champion in The Championships of The World of Dogs of Sample And British Races
- A Dog Threatened With Death by The Neapolitan Mafia!
- How Much Does a Visit to The Vet Cost?
- Is my Cat Jealous of my Partner?
- The Bitch That Ripped Off The Penis of a Man Who Hit Her in Danger in The Kennel
- Small Dogs For Adoption: a Perfect Choice
- Lowering The Veterinary VAT Will be Approved, And Then Applied?
- 10 Things That Scare Cats (curious as They May Seem)
- Why Does my Cat Play With His Poop?