· Carry the documentation of the dog. That's always !!!
· Learn about the beach: Are you sure dogs can go? Do they have to be tied? To wear a muzzle? Are there any special times to go with them?
· To inform you about the conditions and the possible dangers : are there broken shells? Jellyfish? Water currents ?, etc. It is about enjoying but with security.
· Protecting from the sun: avoid the central hours of the day and provide an area with shade and fresh water.
· Apply sunscreen . Yes, as you hear, especially if they have little or very light hair and in the most vulnerable areas such as nose, inner side of the ears, gut if they lie in the sun, etc. It is important that it is recommended for them and put it off very slowly so that it is absorbed before the dog licks it.
· You also have to protect your pads if the sand burns. It is the area that suffers the most and the one that generates the most consultations in veterinarians. You have to apply a special cream to protect them and try to get the dog to wet them frequently.
· Avoid heat stroke : always have fresh water available, a shade area and avoid long exposures to the sun. We must be attentive because they are so happy that they forget the heat and fatigue. Sometimes you have to force them to rest.
· Safe area for bathing: better if it is shallow and without water currents. Not all dogs can swim.
· Do not drink sea water! It can cause serious problems and even death from poisoning. The salt water of the sea is toxic, both for dogs and cats and for people. It is necessary to try that the dog is hydrated so that it does not drink "by thirst" and to avoid playing with tennis balls and the like since they absorb the water of the sea and can cause the intoxication.
· To bathe them with fresh water ] as soon as you can to remove the remains of salt and sand. This bath is very important for them since in addition to refreshing them it protects the skin and hair. Put special care in the area of the pads, eyes and ears.
· Be as respectful as possible both with the environment and with people. Collecting excrement, keeping the dog under control so that it does not bother other swimmers and taking care of the surroundings are fundamental premises to get the respect of those who do not agree with the presence of dogs on the beaches. Only then will we get our dogs to be welcomed every time on more beaches.
- Buy a Dog Online: Recommendations to Avoid Problems
- A Dog Threatened With Death by The Neapolitan Mafia!
- Your Dog Dies Scared Because You Leave Him Alone
- News From The World of The Dog, October 22 to 28
- A Sick Child And His Dog Together on an Impossible Mission (video)
- You Should Treat Your Dog … Like a Dog
- Tips to Check Your Dog's Mouth And do Not Bite
- 10 Tips to Adapt Your House to a Cat!
- News From The World of The Dog, October 15-21
- Holidays With my Dog, 10 Places to Stay
- Does Your Dog Have Rabies? It is Hard But Not Impossible
- The Video of The Dog Shot by The Police in Grenoble Unworthy of All France
- 15 Drawings of Dog Silhouette Tattoos to Inspire You in 2018
- How Long Can I Leave my Dog alone?
- Enjoy a Delicious Cold Pint With This Dog Beer!
- A Spanish Dog, 2nd Best Position at The European Dog Show in Warsaw
- My Dog does Not Eat His Feed
- How to Manage Stress And Anxiety in Dogs, my Dog has Andiedad
- I do Not Want to Give Feed to my Dog that Has an Allergy
- My Dog destroys House is Alone