Aquarium Heater Size Guide; Tank Size: Heat 5 Degrees C 9 Degrees F: Heat 10 Degrees C 18 Degrees F: Heat 15 Degrees C 27 Degrees F: 5 Gallon/20 Liter: 25 watt: 50 watt: 75 watt: 10 Gallon/40 Liter: 50 watt: 75 watt: 75 watt: 20 Gallon/75 Liter: 50 watt: 75 watt: 150 watt: 25 Gallon/100 Liter: 75 watt: 100 watt: 200 watt: 40 Gallon/150 Liter: 100 watt: 150 watt: 300 watt: 50 Gallon/200 Liter: 150 watt
Most aquarium experts recommend that you determine the power of your heater in terms of watts per gallon (WPG). Typically, you will need around 2.5 to 5 watts per gallon in your tank. So, for example, a 10 gallon aquarium would need a 25- to 50-watt heater.
Kinbo Aquarium Heater 300 Watt Submersible Fish Tank Heater Adjustable Temperature with Diving Thermometer and Protective Case Suction Cup
- What Can Kinbo 300W Aquarium Heater Do For You? Kinbo 300W aquarium heater is perfect for 30~80 gallon household fish tanks. It is well known that most fish cannot adapt to low temperatures, especially tropical fish. When the cold air comes, Kinbo can maintain a warm and comfortable living environment for your beloved fish. No matter what the weather is outside, where there is a Kinbo heater, there is warmth everywhere.
- Perfect Temperature Control: Kinbo 300W aquarium heater is an excellent thermostatic control system. By rotating the knob on the top of the heater, Kinbo aquarium heater can perfectly change the temperature in the tank. Temperature control range is 68°F~ 93°F. For most fish, 76°F to 80°F is an ideal habitat temperature, Kinbo fish tank heater can easily control the temperature in a comfortable range for your beloved fish.
- Safe And Durable: The Kinbo aquarium heater is topped with double insulated ABS material, this greatly improved the safety of Kinbo. Never leak electricity, you can safely let your fish get along with Kinbo Aquarium Heater. The surface of the Kinbo fish tank heater is made of reinforced quartz glass, which has excellent heat resistance and corrosion resistance. This gives the Kinbo Aquarium Heater a longer service life and works perfectly in fresh and salt water.
- Working Underwater: In order to prevent dry burning, the Kinbo fish tank heater needs to be fully submerged into the water. If some parts of the heater are outside the water, do not turn it on, otherwise the heater may burn out.( Especially the turtle tank, please make sure the heater is completely submerged in the water. )
- Thoughtful Accessories For You: A Wireless Diving Thermometer (battery included). You can use it to detect the water temperature at any time. Perfectly hidden under water, you only need a glance and you can see the readings. Your betta can even use it as a place to rest, like a betta leaf. A Protective Case With Suction Cup, you can use it to fix the heater wherever you want to fix it, and also protect your cute fish from burns.
2018-08-05 · The Aqueon Pro 50 Submersible Aquarium Heater (Buy Online) has more than enough power to heat a 10 gallon aquarium. This heater is rated at 50 watts, so it will easily be able to raise a 10 gallon fish tanks temperature by 10 degrees Fahrenheit.
2020-04-23 · Most heaters should provide an idea on the packaging what size aquarium it’s suitable for. I’ve got a spare Aqueoun Pro 300 here and it’s a 300 watt heater. The box says it’s good "For aquariums up to 100 gallons". I would recommend a rule I follow though which is to overdo it on pretty much everything – heater, filtration, etc.
Orlushy Submersible Aquarium Heater 200W ,Fish Tahk Heater with Adjust Knob Thermostat 2 Suction Cups Suitable for Marine Reef Fish Tank Sump
- ★200W aquarium heater is suitable for 40 to 60 gallons aquariums,Length – 11″,voltage 110-120V, power cord is 6ft, please choose the right wattage aquarium heater according to our size chart.
- ★It shows an area to adjust the temperature. It’s not exactly accurate but it turns easy and can be adjusted at small intervals.
- ★Explosion Proof: 2mm thickened quartz glass,can be used in fresh water and salt water aquariums,easy to hide in the tank.
- ★Precise temperature dial from 68 to 89 째F allows for complete control of aquatic climate within a 1-degree difference.
- ★Adjustable Aquarium Fish Tank Water Heater Sensitive and reliable thermostat maintains uniform temperature. Automatic shut off when the temperature is reached.
When it comes to selecting the best aquarium heater size there is no “per gallon” rule that works in all cases. More often than not the size of your heater will be determined by the wattage and quality of your heater. This means the cheapest, biggest heater may not be the best aquarium heater.
2020-06-24 · It depends much on the size of the tank. A 25-watt heater for a 2-5-gallon tank; A 50-watt heater for a 5-10-gallon tank; Conclusion. Preparing the best heater for small tanks is also an important task when caring for an aquarium. The better the heater …
Aquarium Heater, Submersible Fish Tank Heater 500W with Titanium Tube Thermostat System LED Digital Play and Remote Controller for 70-80 Gallon Tank
- 🐠 Premium Titanium Alloy Material & pinpoint probe 🐠: The seaELF aquarium heater made by premium titanium alloy, shatterproof, anti explosion, anti cracking and anti-corrosion than quartz glass aquarium heater and stainless steel tank heater, good for fresh water and sea water. The precise sensing probe on the top of heater for pinpoint temperature and double seal design to ensure safe operation. The heating tube with CE, RoHS, FC approved and the plug with UL approved.
- 🐠 Remote Controller & LCD Display 🐠: Update design with remote controller and LCD display , easy to setting and adjusting the aquarium heater’s temperature by remote controller and easy know the tank’s temperature by the LCD display, no need to buy extra temperature and wet your hands to setting the temperature again. (the remote is non waterproof, please keep it away from water).
- 🐠 Intelligent Overheating Protection & Lack-of Water Protection 🐠: With double sensing probe on the top, it will accurate detect the temperature and water, once overheating or the water cant cover the top of this aquarium heater, it will automatic power-off, prevent electric shock & burns and keep you and your fish safe. (E2,E8 display are mean overheating, please increase the water circulation when it happens)
- 🐠 Intelligent Thermostat Heating System 🐠：This aquarium heater made with intelligent thermostat heating system, it will heating automatically once the water temperature is less than the setting temperature and stop heating once it reached the setting temperature. Keep the aquarium water in a same temperature environment to protect fishes, amphibians, turtles and so on.(Please install it near a strong water flow).
- 🐠 100% satisfaction 🐠: Just to show you how confident we are that your fish will enjoy the aquarium water heater, we are giving you a 6 month money-back guarantee, if there any problem when you install the heater or any un-satisfied with this product, please feel free to contact us for resend or refund, we will dealing with it within 48 hrs.
To raise the water temperature 10.1-15ºF above the room temperature, you need a heater with… 5 gallons: 25 watts: 50 watts: 75 watts: 10 gallons: 50 watts: 75 watts: 75 watts: 20 gallons: 50 watts: 75 watts: 150 watts: 25 gallons: 75 watts: 100 watts: 200 watts: 40 gallons: 100 watts: 150 watts: 300 watts: 50 gallons: 150 watts: 200 watts: 2 x 200 watts: 65 gallons: 200 watts: 250 watts
Choosing a Heater Most aquarium heaters range from 25 watts to 300 watts. Smaller aquariums require smaller heaters. A 10-gallon tank, for example, will typically need a 25- to 75-watt heater, while a 75-gallon tank will require 250 to 300 watts.
- Ideal for 50-80 gallons fish tanks, can be installed in both fresh and saltwater.
- Red rotatable knob on top for adjusting the temperatures between ranges of 68°F-93°F. Visible temperature displayed allows accurate temperature maintain.
- Please notice the red indicator light is on while working, will automatically turn off when temperature reached. Carefully check external condition before use. Recommend testing before introduce to fish.
- Water-tight with IP68 sealing workmanship. Fix the heater tightly to the tank in vertical or horizontal with 3 strong suction cups. Shatterproof 2 mm extra thick quartz glass prevents electricity leakage and scratching. Measures 11.2″ x 1″ (L x D)
- Come with Uniclife aquarium heater x 1; Suction Cups x 3; stick-on thermometer x 1(The color of number will change to blue to indicate the temperature).
2020-09-24 · The size of the heater that you need is based on the volume of water in the tank, the average room temperature, and the water temperature you want. Image Source : Amazon Ideally, you want a basic heater wattage of between 2.5 and 5 watts per gallon of water volume.
2020-11-05 · I would always recommend using 2 heaters for your aquarium which are equal to the total wattage required. So for example if you have a 100 litre aquarium and need to heat it from 18 degrees to 28 degrees (10 degree C increase) then the table recommends using a 100W heater. I would however use 2x 100W heater.
SunGrow Betta Plakat Heater, 10-Watt Submersible Aquarium Water Heater for Small Tanks (1.5-Gallons), with Preset Temperature Capability, Suction Cups Included
KEEP YOUR BETTA HEALTHY — To ensure that your betta has optimal health, you need to provide her with warm water. The water in the tank should not go below 74°F for optimal comfort and metabolic efficiency of your crown tail betta. The cold temperature for this gourami family fish will make her lethargic, stressed, and miserable. AUTOMATICALLY REACHES THE PRESET TEMPERATURE — The smart SunGrow heater for this freshwater fish has a built-in electronic thermostat to automatically maintain water around 72°F which is ideal for most tropical fish. It saves you from the trouble of constantly keeping a check on the temperature of your tank. It will automatically shut down when it will reach the desired temperature, no manual adjustment is needed. CREATES THE IDEAL CONDITIONS FOR FLORA AND FAUNA — The eastern Asian fish species can survive in a freshwater environment. This heater by SunGrow will create ideal conditions for them. A few preconditions are required to allow it to run with maximum efficiency. The heater must be completely submerged in the water and the indoor temperature should be around 62-74°F. SUCTION CUPS INCLUDED FOR EASY INSTALLATION —- Easily install the SunGrow Heater vertically or horizontally by using the built-in suction cups to attach to your tank. The best location to place the heater is in the stream of a powerhead or near the water flow, such as the outlet (or inlet) from the filter. This way the heat is evenly distributed throughout your tank. FULLY SUBMERSIBLE WATER HEATER— This 10-watt aquarium heater supports 1.5 gallons (5 liters) fish tank. Its exterior is designed with tougher than glass and the sealed polymer can be submerged into your tank. The heating element is surrounded by a thick plastic to ensure the protection of these caudal-finned betta fish.
2020-05-13 · *The formula used for calculating aquarium chiller size is: volume in gallons * 8.34 weight of 1 gallon of water * temperature pull down needed * 20% padding factor. It’s better to use an oversized chiller (hence the 20% padding factor in the calculation) than an undersized one to ensure it lasts longer and doesn’t have to work as hard and other factors that could impact the efficiency of the …
2020-01-26 · Aquarium heaters will put out around three to five watts per gallon of water to maintain a stable temperature. This depends on the ambient temperature that will also heat the water passively. A heater in a fish tank in a 95 degrees Fahrenheit room will do less work to maintain the correct temperature than a heater in a 50 degrees Fahrenheit room.
MUCH 500W Aquarium Heater Auto Thermostat Submersible Titanium Fish Tank Heaters with Intelligent LED Temperature Display and External Temperature Controller for Saltwater or Freshwater 70-80 Gallon
Accurate Temperature Control:An intelligent IC chip controls the heater temperature, making the temperature difference within ±1℃/±2ºF; Provide the best living environment for your aquatic creatures Safe & Reliable:Made of Durable Titanium alloy Tube-Our seawater resistant titanium aquarium heater is good for use both in salt water and fresh water, long service life. explosion-proof and anti-corrosion engineering, which makes this submersible heater more resistant to damage while heating better than traditional glass heaters; Built with overheat and water shortage protection External Temperature Controller: The touch-button controller adjusts the temperature without getting your hands wet. It’s easy to control the temp from 68℉/20°C to 94℉/34°C; Check the size chart to find your desired fish tank heater Easy Installation:500W submersible heater is suitable for 60 to 150 gallons aquariums; Vertical or horizontal installation and ensure the device is fully submerged underwater Wide Compatibility: The fish tank aquarium heater has CE, FCC and ROHS certification and the plug has a UL certification; Applicable for freshwater and marine aquariums, aquaculture, glass containers, and hydroponic systems
2018-10-05 · This adjustable heater, with an automatic shut off for when it overheats, is available in 50 to 250W, so there will be something to suit every tank size. Get Tank Now This heater is …
2020-05-07 · In choosing a heater for 20 gallon aquarium, you may want to know the following: … (as mentioned above). In the same way, the tank size you have, which is usually measured in gallons, is a criterion as to what wattage you should get for it. Higher wattages are better and more suitable for larger fish tanks, such as those above 50 gallons.
hygger 200W Digital Quartz Aquarium Heater for Fresh-Water Salt-Water, with External Led Display Thermostat Controller and Thermometer, Auto Submersible Heater for Fish Tank 15-30 Gallon
- 【Fast Heating Up】voltage 110-120V/60HZ, power 200W, US three-pin plug, heater rod length 6.3 inch, 200W submersible heater for fish tank 15-30 Gallon. The heater power cord is 6ft, the controller power cord is 5ft, the thermometer cord is 4.6ft. Temp range: 61-90℉. Fast heating up aquarium heater, it takes about 3 minutes to heat 3.5 gallon water up 3℉
- 【Fully Automatic Control】very easy and reliable to use. After finishing the temperature setting, the fish tank heater will run automatically by itself. It will stop heating when the water temp reaches to the set temp, please note that the water temp may go up 1℉ more because of the waste heat. When the water temp is cool down to 1℉ less than the set temp, the tank heater will restart heating
- 【Must be Fully submerged】with strong suction cups on the heater guard and the thermometer, it’s easy to install the aquarium heater no to the tank walls or bottom, please keep them fully submerged. The thermometer should be away from the heater and keep water circulation as far as possible. We provide 1 year warranty for this heater, if get any issues, just contact the seller directly
- 【Digital LED Display Controller】the external IC temp controller can show the water temp with 2 blue LED digits. Only show Fahrenheit degrees. To set the temp, just press the button over and over until the screen displaying the temp you desired, then stop and wait the digit flashing for 3 times, the setting is done and the led shows the current water temp again. The controller is connect with separate sensitive thermometer
- 【Quartz Tube & Plastic Guard】With high-quality quartz glass tube, it’s very durable and explosion-proof, this fish tank heater can be used for saltwater and freshwater aquariums, service life can be 3 years or more. With low profile black plastic guard, easy to hide in the tank. The guard can prevent your aquarium pets from burned, the gaps on the guard is about 3mm, no worries for fish stuck. The plastic guard mustn’t be exposed to air when the heater is heating
A 10-gallon tank will do fine with a 50-watt heater if the water temperature has to be raised by 8-10°F but will need a 75-watt heater if it has to raised by 16-18°F. Ideal Aquarium Heater Size Guide. If you are looking for the right heater for your aquarium, then the following aquarium heater size guide can assist you with the same.
2020-11-08 · Both the 25W and 50W models are 7-inches (18-cm) long, making them perfect for heating smaller tanks, up to 5 gallons. And yes, the heater is fully submersible. Check it out in a 5-gallon Aqueon Minibow…. Or, depending on what you have in your tank, you can mount the heater horizontally.
PERSUPER Aquarium Heater Submersible Fish Tank Heaters with Intelligent LED Temperature Display and External Temperature Controller Precise Temperature up to 50 Gallon Fish Tank
- Accurate temperature control: the intelligent IC chip is used for the aquarium heater. Press and hold the temperature control button for 3 seconds, switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius, and it is easy to control the temperature between 68 ° f / 20 ° C and 94 ° f / 34 ° C; this heater provides the best living environment for your aquatic organisms.
- Safety assurance: it adopts the highest waterproof grade IP68, titanium pipe material, explosion-proof and anti-corrosion. When heating, it is more resistant to damage than the traditional glass heater, and has the function of overheating and water shortage protection. External temperature controller: touch the button controller to adjust the temperature without wetting your hands.
- Automatic constant temperature function: when the water temperature reaches the specified temperature, the heater will automatically stop heating, when the water temperature is lower than the set temperature, the heater will automatically start heating.
- Easy to use: submersible heaters are suitable for all types of aquariums; they are installed vertically or horizontally to ensure that the equipment is completely submerged. The heating rod shall be completely immersed in water and cannot be heated without water. Please unplug the power supply when cleaning the fish tank or replacing the water in the fish tank.
- Wide compatibility: aquarium heater with CE, FCC and ROHS certification, plug with UL certification; suitable for fresh water and marine aquarium, aquaculture, glass containers and aquaculture system. 12 months warranty, 24-hour professional after-sales service.
Submersible aquarium heaters are submerged entirely in the water, efficiently heating both large tanks and mini-aquariums, such as Betta tanks. Some small (under 5 gallon) tanks can be heated with an external heater underneath the aquarium.
2020-05-07 · An ideal wattage for a heater for 55 gallon aquarium is from 300 to 500 watts of power. This is because this wattage is good for tanks that have a size of 30 to 80 gallons of water. Too much wattage could kill your fish because of the heat, while too …
500W Digital Aquarium Heater, Submersible Fish Tank Heater with Readout for Saltwater or Freshwater 60-100-150 Gallon, Thermostat Titanium Safe External Controller, Gift of 2 Artificial Plants
- Pet Fish’s Favorite Gifts: ZEETOON Large Betta Tank Heater is fully submersible in water with 2 suction cups can be easily mounted on tank. Comes with a separate controller so you can easily adjust from low to high without taking out the heater from the aquarium or fish tank. Suitable for all kinds of aquarium pets, Betta, tropical fish, goldfish, ornamental fish and turtles, for both brine and fresh water. Your little fishes and sea turtle amphibians coral will no longer fear the winter
- 110V 500W Stable Output Power: digital thermostat fish heater. Specific Especially suitable for aquariums of medium to large glass materials up to 120 gallons / 450 liters, not suggested plastic tank. ZEETOON Intelligent Temperature regulate Heater provide a constant warm for your pet fish to stay healthy to prevent the fish sick. And We Also Recommend To Position It Near A Strong Water Flow, So That The Whole Aquarium Are In The Same Temperature
- Pinpoint Temperature: Adopted intelligent circuit board, with a precise sensing probe, LCD Digital thermometer and thermostat heating system. The temperature of the heater can be manually adjust between 20-34℃/±1℃ (68ºF-93ºF/±2ºF). It works will automatically turn on/off to achieve the stably temperature setting, You can also change the Fahrenheit/Celsius display according to your reading habits. Just press and hold the “SET” button for 6s. Energy-saving life, you will be at your fingertips
- Shatterproof & Anticorrsion: ZEETOON High Power Aquarium Warmer Made of high quality titanium alloy, it’s completely shatterproof as there is NO glass in the construction. As it has a great feature of being anticorrosion, it is perfect for freshwater, saltwater aquariums and reef tanks. Corrosion-proof Suitable for Freshwater and Seawater, IP68 waterproof, anti explosion & cracking, it is scald-preventing for your pets and safe operation for you, safer and more stable to use
- Safety: The External Adjustable Control, Our fish tank heaters can quickly to adjust the temperature without getting your hands wet. Prevent electric shock & burns. Keep you & your family safe. It has a powerful Security System that Automatically Stop Heating When The Heater is Out Of Water & would automatically shut off when fault occurs or overheating to avoid pets in high temperature. Giving your fish, amphibians, turtles safety protection. Please make sure the heater is Fully Submersible
SALUTE Aquarium Heater Submersible Auto Thermostat Heater, (50W/100W/200W/300W) Fish Tank Heater and Adjustable Temperature with 2 Suction Cups Suitable for 10-115 Gallon …
Aquarium Heater, 100W 300W 500w Submersible Fish Tank Heater with Titanium Tube Thermostat System LED Digital Play and Remote Controller for 50-80 Gallon Tank 4.4 out of 5 stars 197 $26.99 $ 26 . …
Zacro 300W Submersible Aquarium Heater, Auto Thermostat Fish Tank Heater with Protective Sleeve and Digital Temperature Readout
- Excellent waterproof device: double seal design, dripping impermeable, Safe and secure.
- High efficiency heating performance: adapt the heat pipe which is high heat transfer efficiency; it also adapt precision sensor probe which can control the error within 33.8°F.
- High temperature resistant flame retardant, high efficiency, fast heat transfer and long service life.
- Safety Protection: This aquarium heater can automatically control the temperature.
- Attention: DO NOT power until the heater is completely submerged in the water.
2020-03-03 · Size (US Gallons) Length x Width x Height Notes; 2.5 Gallon Aquarium: 12″ x 6″ x 8″ 5 Gallon Aquarium: 16″ x 8″ x 10″ 10 Gallon Aquarium: 20″ x 10″ x 12″
50 watts x 6-10 hours a day x 365 days a year x $.00012 per hour on average = $13.14-$21.90 extra each year. … After this guide on finding the best 30 gallon aquarium heater you should be more than prepared to make the right choice. Because of the similar size these choices also make great 29 gallon fish tank heaters. If your tank can fit it …
A heater size guide makes it easy to choose the right size heater for your aquarium and usual room temperature. Typically, aquariums should have 5 Watts of power for every gallon of water, so a 10-gallon aquarium needs a 50 Watt heater.
You really want the smallest one that will work. Unless your room is cold, 50 watts may be enough. 100 watts is too much. I have 2 55 gallon tanks with 150 watt heaters, 2 40 B’s with 100 watt heaters. The store associate has it backwards, a 100 watt will switch on and off constantly in a 15 gallon, a 50 watt will switch on and stay on longer.
FIND A HEATER (and more) HERE: http://bit.ly/2PLlbYp SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/bigalsvod?sub_confirmation=1 TUNE IN TO OUR LIVE Q&A’s: http://bit.ly…
2018-03-23 · 50 Watt Heater for 5 gal Heater. The best heater for a 5 gal aquarium is made by eheim. If you want the short answer, buy an eheim jager brand. If you want the long answer, read the comments below. The Eheim Jager heaters are the most popular right now because they have large elements that use less electricity and heat more efficiently. Here is …