Canine influenza (CIV) first hit the United States in 2005. Since then, the virus has been recorded in every US state except Alaska, Hawaii, North Dakota and Nebraska. Two dogs in Ontario, Canada, were recently diagnosed (Jan 2018). Dogs have no natural immunity to the canine influenza virus. Therefore, prevention is key to containing spread […]
The post What you need to know about Canine Influenza, aka the Dog Flu appeared first on The Trupanion Blog.
- Canine Influenza: What You Need to Know Before Traveling With Your Dog
- Protecting Your Dog Against Dog Flu
- Why Dog Rescues Should Consider Canine DNA Testing
- Let’s Talk About Dog Lipstick — a.k.a. The Dog Penis
- 10 Tips to Take Care of Your Dog in Summer
- 25 Sweet & Heartwarming Dog Quotes
- Help Your Dog Cope With Summer Time Noise Fears
- How to Trim Dog Nails — Safely
- Why Does A Dog Start To Pee In Its Owner’s Bed?
- 5 Ways to Prepare For a Hike With Your Dog
- How to Prevent Dog Bites
- Sizing Up 5 Medium-Sized Dog Breeds
- Can Your Dog Get a Fungal Infection?
- How to Teach Any Dog to Roll Over No Matter Their Size
- Here’s Why The Top-Rated Dog Car Crates Could Save Your Dog’s Life
- Win a Copy of TRAIN YOUR DOG NOW!
- Would You Clone Your Dog? (People Totally Do)
- 8 Reasons You Should Eat Like Your Dog
- 6 Reasons Cleaning With Vinegar is Good For Your Dog And Your Home
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Dog Penis Behavior