Canine influenza (CIV) first hit the United States in 2005. Since then, the virus has been recorded in every US state except Alaska, Hawaii, North Dakota and Nebraska. Two dogs in Ontario, Canada, were recently diagnosed (Jan 2018). Dogs have no natural immunity to the canine influenza virus. Therefore, prevention is key to containing spread […]
The post What you need to know about Canine Influenza, aka the Dog Flu appeared first on The Trupanion Blog.
- Canine Influenza: What You Need to Know Before Traveling With Your Dog
- Protecting Your Dog Against Dog Flu
- Let’s Talk About Dog Lipstick — a.k.a. The Dog Penis
- Buy a Dog Online: Recommendations to Avoid Problems
- Best Dog Foods – What Dog Food Do Vets Recommend?
- Best Dog Food For Pitbulls
- Choosing The Best Dog Bowl And Feeder For Your Dog
- Finding The Best Dog Food For Your Pet
- A Dog Day at The Spa – The Best Dog Spas in NYC
- A Stainless Steel Dog Bowl – Is it Really The Best Dog Bowl?
- Best Dog Track in Florida?
- Best Dog Breeds For Families With Young Children
- Choosing The Best Dog Stroller For Your Pet
- DIY Dog Fence Wire – How to Choose Wire And Cable
- How to Choose The Best Dog Insurance Company
- Factors That Influence Your Dog Fence Selection
- Dog Behavior Series 11 – What Is The Best Dog Food?
- Invisible Dog Fences – Facts And Advantages, is an Invisible Dog Fence Right For Your Home?
- Best Dog Foods – What Dogs Ate Before They Were Domesticized
- Electric Wireless Dog Fence