It may come as a surprise to many that our carnivores cats don’t mind snacking on some natural greens and fresh juicy fruits free of preservatives and additives. Veggies and fruits supplement your feline’s main diet of meat & fish with additional nutrients and can be offered from time to time as nutritious snacks.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: Made of high quality and soft cotton and plush flannelette. Offer your pet family a nice place to play, sleep and rest.
- DIMENSION: The diameter of the pet cushion is about 15.7" (40 cm).The weight of it is about 384g. It is very soft and comfortable for your little friends to sleep, sniff and playing.
- VIVID FRUIT TART PATTEN: Distinctive chic tasteful toast design pattern looks like real delicious fruit tart bread. Very good to attract the cats and dogs or other cute little animals to stay on them.
- MULTI-USE: These creative pet mattresses are not eatable toast bread but usable pet bed pillow and cushions. They are not only suited to animals but also to people as a small chair sofa floor cushion applied to home, office, party and so on.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Bed Size is only suitable for small pets dogs cat, Please measure your pets before you purchase this item.
- Lovely and realistic shapes, pets' favorite
- Made of high quality and soft faux fur and foam core.Offer your pet family a nice place to play, sleep and rest.
- Distinctive chic tasteful toast design pattern looks like real delicious bread. Very good to attract the cats and dogs or other cute little animals to stay on them.
- These creative pet mattresses are not eatable toast bread but usable pet bed pillow and cushions. They are not only suited to animals but also to people as a chair sofa floor cushion applied to home, office, party and so on.
- All kinds of fruit shapes attract the attention of pets, so pets can't let go.
- ❁HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: Made of high quality and soft cotton and plush flannelette. Offer your pet family a nice place to play, sleep and rest.
- ❁DIMENSION: The diameter of the pet cushion is about 15.75inch (40cm) .The weight of it is about 366g. It is very soft and comfortable for your little friends to sleep, sniff and playing.
- ❁VIVID FRUIT TART PATTEN: Distinctive chic tasteful toast design pattern looks like real delicious fruit tart bread. Very good to attract the cats and dogs or other cute little animals to stay on them.
- ❁MULTI-USE: These creative pet mattresses are not eatable toast bread but usable pet bed pillow and cushions. They are not only suited to animals but also to people as a small chair sofa floor cushion applied to home, office, party and so on.
- ❁IMPORTANT NOTICE: Bed Size is only suitable for small pets dogs cat, Please measure your pets before you purchase this item.
- Material: super soft fabric ；Filler: bottom sponge
- Fight against cold: it can also be used in winter for Dogs and Cats.
- Safe, harmless and healthy materials for pets: large pets beds use healthy and non-toxic safety materials, and have no chemical odor. The dog and cat love to bite sofa that is is also very safe to use.
- Washable: Washable and dirt can be washed. Non-removable pillowcase, but wash it with a washing machine or hand, dry it and gently tap it with your hand to restore the original state.
- Size: about 40 cm/ 15.74" in diameter, 11 cm/ 4.33" in height
- Material: Plush and sponge.
- Size: Length: 15.75inches/40cm.Width: 15.75inches/40cm.Heigth: 4.33inches/11cm.
- The cute tart appearance and all kinds of fruit shapes attract the attention of pets,relieve the boredom of a pet.
- Made of soft and durable cotton fill,offer your pet family a nice place to play,sleep and rest,soft and warm for your kitty and dog.
- This is removable pet cushion,you can put it in pet cage or on the floor,as a chair sofa cushion to people for office,home,hotel and more.
- 1.Material :High Medical Grade Borosilicate Glass (Pyrex). Break and thermoshock resistant.
- 2.Clean tasting glass is the perfect vessel for water
- 3.It is a Lovely cat/dog/rabbit shap water bottle,everyone love it .Creative design!best gift!
- 4.Size: diameter:6.7cm(2.8inch) Height:14.2cm(5.7inch) capacity:300ml
- 5.Easy to wash: The glass is super smooth, which is very easy to wash just by clear water
- Three 100% organic catnip fruits- one banana, one apple, and one lemon
- Each piece of fruit is stuffed with Yeowww! organically grown catnip
- Cats go crazy for Yeowww! catnip
- Handmade in the USA
- Petzilla chew toys package will be your pet's partner and double the fun with the squeaky nouses when your pet at home bored.
- This package provides much-needed comfort and satisfies your dog's natural urge to chew and help its teeth and gums to grow healthily.
- The best plush stuffed chew toys are made of high-quality plush and comfortable cotton fabric. Non-toxic as well as heavy-duty.
- You will get 4 kinds of fruits: Orange, Strawberry, Banana, Water Melon. Puppies! Come and enjoy your fruit Meal!
- This Petzilla small stuffed chew toys package is suitable for small pets
To end the suspense included in this compilation are safe fruits and vegetables that your kitty will absolutely love to eat while treading on a path of wholesome diet.
1) Carrots– Carrots need to be cooked before serving to a cat sans seasoning. Dice the carrots into small pieces so that they are easy to chew on and don’t turn into a choking hazard. Carrots are a rich source of vitamin A from beta-carotene, vitamin K, biotin, Vitamin B6 and potassium.
2) Broccoli– This food rich in antioxidants is great for your fur-ball when steamed before serving a small portion. Broccoli florets are rich in Vitamin K and C, fiber, potassium and folate.
3) Zucchini- It has potassium, manganese and magnesium in it that will benefit your feline baby. In fact many commercial cat foods are composed of this ingredient.
4) Peas- Peas are another commercial cat food ingredient. There’s no harm in serving this small veggie to your kitty in its natural form. You can steam it before offering to the cat. But do not add any seasoning. Even the frozen variant is fine for your feline friend. Peas contain fiber, protein, vitamin B, vitamin C, carbohydrates and minerals.
5) Green Beans– This vegetable is a great treat for obese cats and a healthy substitute to store bought kitty snacks. Beans contain protein, complex carbs, fiber, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
6) Spinach- This super food is a boon to your feline if given in small amounts. Too much consumption must be avoided especially if the kitty is suffering from a kidney disease as it may heighten the issue. Steam the spinach and offer it to the cat sans seasoning. Spinach is an excellent source of vitamins A, C, K, B1, B2, B6, & E, manganese, magnesium, folate, calcium, copper, potassium and iron. It also contains dietary fiber, zinc, protein, phosphorus and choline.
7) Pumpkin/Winter Squash- Plain unseasoned winter squash aids in digestion, mitigates constipation and diarrhea. It is a rich source of fiber and should be given in moderate amounts to the cat.
8) Bananas- Peel the banana and offer a small piece to your kitty. Owing to a high sugar content a sliver or two of the fruit is enough for the pet. Offering too much banana can upset your cat’s stomach. This easy to chew fruit is packed with essential vitamins and minerals.
9) Blueberries- If served in moderation it can act as a great treat for your kitty. This bite-sized snack is packed with antioxidants, vitamin A & C and fiber. Blueberries are also used in commercial foods for cats.
10) Cantaloupe and Watermelon- Your cat will surely love these sweet & nutritive treats. Keep the portion size small and offer these in moderation. Before offering either of the two snacks remove the rind & seeds and cut into small sections so that the cat can easily chew on theses fruits. Always remember to remove watermelon & cantaloupe seeds before serving the fruit as these can be very harmful to your kitty and its digestion process. These fruits are laden with vitamins A, C, potassium and anti-oxidants. Melons have a high-water content and feeding a small amount can tackle signs of dehydration in your pet feline.
You can consult your cat’s veterinarian before adding new foods to its diet. He/she will be able to guide you on portion-size and how often to offer a particular food. However the above list contains fruits and vegetables that are safe for a cat to consume. The first time you offer something new to your furry feline start by serving a very small amount/slice and monitor the cat. If the cat enjoys eating it, watch it for few minutes for any allergy that may surface in it. If the cat appears normal, you can offer some more of the snack/fruit or vegetable.
- Keep Your Cat’s Brain Healthy
- How Safe is Catnip For Your Cat.|Cat Health
- Make Safe Dog Toys With Your Old Stuff & Lots of Love.
- The Best Podcasts For Dog And Cat People
- What Should You Pack When Traveling With Your Cat?
- How Shelters Prepare Your Cat For Adoption
- Is Your Cat Limping? This is Probably Why
- Avoid Making These Cat Food Mistakes Right Now
- The Hypoallergenic Cat Breeds You Can Choose As A Pet
- 4 Ways To Make Your Cat Fall In Love With You
- How to Make Your Cat Visitor Friendly
- Surprising Benefits Of Owning A Cat
- Purr-sonality Traits of Adventure Cats: Does Your Cat Have What It Takes?
- How Shelters Are Using Scents And Toys to Help Cat Adoption
- Best And Worst Spots to Place Cat Litter Box in Your Home.
- How to Stop Your Cat From Scratching The Furniture
- 5 Ways to Appreciate Your Cat on National Cat Day
- How to Take Care Your Cat?
- Care of The Box Turtles
- Obtain Mealworms For Your Garden Birds