Product description. Wattage: 250 Watts. All 9 EHEIM Heater models are 100-percent fully submersible and come with a new TruTemp dial that allows the user to recalibrate the heater within a +/- 0.5F …
This 250 Watt heater is supposed to heat up to a 70 Gallon tank but it can barely keep up with my 60. I have the heater on the left of the tank near the water flow from my Marineland Penguin 350B to …
- Features shatterproof glass construction
- TruTemp dial adjusts from 18° to 34° C (65° to 93° F)
- Thermo safety control enables “running dry” protection
- On/off indicator light verifies heater functions
- Includes mounting bracket and suction cups
Cobalt Aquatics Accu-Therm 250 Watt (Glass) Aquarium Heater. Out of Stock. $35.49. $17.75. Email Me When Available. EJ-19100H. Eheim Jager Trutemp Submersible Aquarium Heater – 100w. 1 …
Aquarium Heaters; Aquarium Heaters. in stock. SKU: 101937 ATOP SUBMERSIBLE HEATER GH-50W $17.99. in stock. SKU: 101939 ATOP SUBMERSIBLE HEATER 100 WATT $18.99. in stock. … EHEIM JAGER HEATER 17" 250 WATT $28.99. in stock. SKU: 636159 EHEIM JAGER HEATER 17" 300 WATT $27.99. in stock. SKU: 110731 RADIANT HEATER …
- Fully submersible
- Thermo safey control protects agianst running dry. Will automatically turn off when water level dips too low
- TruTemp dial recalibrates the heater for percise temperature regulation
- Made of shock resistant and shatter proof glass for fresh or marine water
- On/Off indicator light for at a glance monitoring
Thermocontrol-E (250 Watt) Aquarium Heater – EHEIM. $53.99 $59.99 $59.99. Made in Germany, 3 Year Warranty, Run Dry Protection! The obvious ideas are often the best. This also applies to the aquarium …
Fish Tank Heaters Whether you’re looking for a fish tank heater for your Betta’s mini-aquarium, or a robust submersible solution that’s safe for fresh and saltwater use, we’ve got you covered. The type of …
Uniclife Preset Aquarium Heater Submersible 250 W with Electronic Thermostat Fish Tank Heater for 80 Gallon
- 60~80 gallons fish tanks were recommended. Applicable for freshwater, marine and tropical aquariums.
- Preset temperature of 78°F: Built-in electronic thermostat, Model No. PH250 would automatic heating water then maintain the temperature at 78±2° which is an ideal temperature for most of tropical fish. No adjustment needed, so not adjustable, please kindly note before order.
- Shut-off Automatically: LED indicator light would display red while it’s turned on and heating, will automatic turn off when the preset temperature( 78±2°) was reached.
- Anti-Shatter：Made of heat-resist thick quartz glass, shatterproof material to keep your fishes safe. UL listed, prevent the risk of fire, electric shock.
- Small Sized and Submersible: Fully submerge the heater, tightly fix it with 2 strong suction cups vertically or horizontally on the tank. Small size makes it easy to hide and save space.
Aquarium Heater Size Guide; Tank Size: Heat 5 Degrees C 9 Degrees F: Heat 10 Degrees C 18 Degrees F: Heat 15 Degrees C 27 Degrees F: 5 Gallon/20 Liter: 25 watt: 50 watt: 75 watt: 10 Gallon/40 Liter: 50 watt: 75 watt: 75 watt: 20 Gallon/75 Liter: 50 watt: 75 watt: 150 watt: 25 Gallon/100 Liter: 75 watt: 100 watt: 200 watt…
Aquarium Heaters The proper aquarium heater size is minimum 3-5watts/gallon, so a 10 gallon aquarium heater will usually be 30-50 watts. A large aquarium heater may be closer to 3w/g. We recommend using multiple heaters for redundancy in case one fails. Plus, always have a backup heater. Most small aquarium heaters …
If you have a 75-gallon tank, you’ll need a 250-watt heater to increase the water temperature by around 9°F, a 300-watt heater to increase the water temperature by around 18°F, and two-300 watt heaters …
Aqueon Pro 250 Watt precision calibrated Aquarium Heater.
- This 300 watt heater is for aquariums up to 80 gallons. Adjustable temperature dial allows you to set the temperature 1 degree with every click.
- Thermal Switch automatically turns off as temperature rises above an internal preset and turns back on once it cools down.
- The advanced heating element contains a mica core surrounded by a mesh heating element for superior heat transfer with enhanced durability
- Advanced mounting bracket securely attaches to glass and provides 3 window positions to view the temperature display
- Easy to view sliding scale tells the exact temperature setting. Top dial view shows the setting from an additional location.
EHEIM 3618 Jager Aquarium Thermostat Heater 250w. The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable).
Ebo Jager Heater 250 Watt – Eheim . $26.09 $28.99 $28.99 (You save $2.90 ) Current Stock: Quantity: … the aquarium heater as a rod. The heating… Out of stock. On Sale. EHEIM. Ebo Jager Heater 150 Watt – Eheim . $24.29 $26.99 $26.99. With the EHEIM precision heater your fish receive exactly the right temperature – in any aquarium …
- 250 Watt Bi-Metal Construction
- Six foot cord
- Includes suction cup mounting brackets
- All Lifegard Heaters are UL Listed
- Thermal Protection
Lifegard Aquatics 250 Watt Adjustable Quartz Glass Aquarium Heater Product Code: RRL31556 The Lifegard Aquatics 250 Watt Adjustable Quartz Glass Aquarium Heater is a submersible heater safe …
Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for EHEIM Thermocontrol Aquarium Heater 250 Watt at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!
NICREW Preset Aquarium Heater, Submersible Fish Tank Heater with Electronic Thermostat, 250 Watt, for 40 to 75 Gallon Tank
- Preset to 78°F – no adjustment required, electronic thermostat automatically maintains water temperature
- Made from shatter-resistant quartz glass, which helps to keep your fish and other aquarium dwellers safe
- LED indicator light displays red when actively heating off when temperature reached
- Automatic safety shut-off and overheat protection
- 250 watt heater is designed for 40 to 75 gallon aquariums
Size Power Needed Heater Length 7-16 gallons 50 watt 9" 16-26 gallons 75 watt 10.2" 26-40 gallons 100 watt 12.2" 40-53 gallons 125 watt 12.2" 53-79 gallons 150 watt 13.4" 79-106 gallons 200 watt 15.7" 106-159 gallons 250 watt 17.3" 159-264 gallons 300 watt 19.6…
Nov 05, 2020 · 250 watt. 300 watt. two 300 watt. I would always recommend using 2 heaters for your aquarium which are equal to the total wattage required. So for example if you have a 100 litre aquarium and need to heat it from 18 degrees to 28 degrees (10 degree C increase…
- Precise temperature setting to 1-degree F (68-88 degrees F)
- Recommended for aquariums up to 100- Gallons
- Shatter-resistant construction, fully submersible
- LED light turns on when aquarium water is being heated; Automatic safety shut off and overheat protection
- Lifetime Limited Warranty