Every profession has tools of the trade and pet bloggers and social media influencers are no different. For this week’s blog hop, here’s a go-to list of tools you can use right away for blog posts, social content, and more.
8 Social Media Tools You Can Use
- Let’s talk keyword research: How much time do you invest in doing it before a blog post? Here’s what you need to know and some tools to use for keyword research.
- Instagram: Brands with business profiles can now schedule organic posts. Here’s how to make Instagram easier.
- Lead Magnets: Do you use lead magnets in growing your email list? Part of my 2018 strategy is to take my email newsletter to the next level. If you want to join me, one of the first things you can do is learn about lead magnets here.
- Twitter Analytics: Measure engagement and learn how to make your Tweets more successful, so says Twitter. I look at Twitter analytics a few times a month and use social media schedulers to show me other analytics. Twitter analytics is free. Determine what is working and when. More Twitter Tips.
- Blogging Editorial Calendar: Trello is a free app that is available both online and with a syncs-in-real-time iOS app for your mobile device. Trello is based on a system of boards, lists, cards, labels, and checklists so that your editorial calendar is sharp, clean, and organized.
- Social Media Landscaped Images: Landscape by Sprout Social makes sizing social media images so much easier. It is a free tool that is web based.
- What the Font: Sometimes you see a font and fall in love. Want to know what that font is? WhatTheFont works on both iOS and Android to help identify fonts!
- Instagram Stories: Fastory is like Canva for Stories!!! You can make the stories, share them easily, in three simple steps. Free version means the Fastory watermark will be on your end result.
Learn from the Pros
Go face to face with social media experts this year at the BlogPaws 10th Anniversary Conference in Kansas City, Missouri, April 18-20. We’re a 3-day conference jam-packed with educational sessions led by top professionals, networking with influencers, a busy exhibit hall, exciting brand events, more influencers, and lots of pets. Get your tickets for BlogPaws 2018.
The Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop
BlogPaws offers year-round interaction, activity, community and more to learn, earn, and connect. Visit and leave comments on other blogs to make some new buddies and maybe some new followers. You can add the button to your post and/or to your blog sidebar, either by cutting and pasting the image or using the HTML code below. Need help? Here it is:
How to Join a Blog Hop – BlogPaws Tutorial Video: Step by step help to get you started:[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHBXxIwwgGE]
Image: By golubovystock/ Shutterstock