If you have a tank over 75 gallons, we also recommend using two (or more) heaters instead of buying one very powerful heater. This is because two heaters will be able to heat double the water of one high-watt heater, making it easier to maintain a suitable temperature range. This is true for all larger tanks.
If you have a 75-gallon tank, you’ll need a 250-watt heater to increase the water temperature by around 9°F, a 300-watt heater to increase the water temperature by around 18°F, and two-300 watt heaters to …
Aquarium Heater, Submersible Fish Tank Heater 500W with Titanium Tube Thermostat System LED Digital Play and Remote Controller for 70-80 Gallon Tank
- 🐠 Premium Titanium Alloy Material & pinpoint probe 🐠: The seaELF aquarium heater made by premium titanium alloy, shatterproof, anti explosion, anti cracking and anti-corrosion than quartz glass aquarium heater and stainless steel tank heater, good for fresh water and sea water. The precise sensing probe on the top of heater for pinpoint temperature and double seal design to ensure safe operation. The heating tube with CE, RoHS, FC approved and the plug with UL approved.
- 🐠 Remote Controller & LCD Display 🐠: Update design with remote controller and LCD display , easy to setting and adjusting the aquarium heater’s temperature by remote controller and easy know the tank’s temperature by the LCD display, no need to buy extra temperature and wet your hands to setting the temperature again. (the remote is non waterproof, please keep it away from water).
- 🐠 Intelligent Overheating Protection & Lack-of Water Protection 🐠: With double sensing probe on the top, it will accurate detect the temperature and water, once overheating or the water cant cover the top of this aquarium heater, it will automatic power-off, prevent electric shock & burns and keep you and your fish safe. (E2,E8 display are mean overheating, please increase the water circulation when it happens)
- 🐠 Intelligent Thermostat Heating System 🐠：This aquarium heater made with intelligent thermostat heating system, it will heating automatically once the water temperature is less than the setting temperature and stop heating once it reached the setting temperature. Keep the aquarium water in a same temperature environment to protect fishes, amphibians, turtles and so on.(Please install it near a strong water flow).
- 🐠 100% satisfaction 🐠: Just to show you how confident we are that your fish will enjoy the aquarium water heater, we are giving you a 6 month money-back guarantee, if there any problem when you install the heater or any un-satisfied with this product, please feel free to contact us for resend or refund, we will dealing with it within 48 hrs.
Up to 4% cash back · Aquariums, Tanks & Bowls / Aquariums 40 to 54 Gallons; Aqueon Standard Glass Aquarium Tank 75 Gallon. Aqueon. 96. Reviews | Answered Questions. Tap to zoom. Roll …
Oct 05, 2018 · It’s necessary to have a heater in most aquariums to replicate the natural environment and water conditions that specific species are used to living in.. A heater raises the water of the tank, …
DaToo 500W Aquarium Heater PTC Fast Heating Fish Tank Heater 500 Watt Submersible with LED Digital Temperature Controller for 60 to 120 Gallon, 1 Yr Warranty
- DaToo 500W PTC Aquarium Heater: As we all know, it is not easy to keep large aquariums at a comfortable temperature at all times. So it’s very important for aquarium hobbyists with 55 to 125 gallon large tanks to choose a perfect heater. DaToo 500W PTC aquarium heater, high-precision temperature sensing, 3 seconds fast heating, frequency conversion energy saving, sturdy and durable, double safety protection, let your beloved fish always enjoy the happiness brought by the warm water temperature!
- High Precision And Fast Heating System: There are two temperature probes on the top of the DaToo heater, which ensures that the DaToo has a more powerful temperature sensing capability and can easily maintain the temperature accuracy at ±0.5°F. 3 Seconds Fast Heating, DaToo uses PTC semiconductor ceramics as heating elements, which makes DaToo have very low energy loss and can convert 90%~95% of electrical energy into thermal energy, and the water temperature can start to rise within 3 seconds.
- Leading Frequency Conversion Energy Saving Technology: Usually high-power heaters consume a lot of electricity, but DaToo not. DaToo 500W Aquarium Heater adopts leading frequency conversion heating technology. When the water temperature is close to the set temperature, the power will be automatically decrease, and then use the thermal inertia to reach the set temperature. This greatly reduces power consumption, making DaToo save 20% electricity than other 500W heaters. Save electricity bills!
- Sturdy And Durable: PTC semiconductor ceramic heating element, stronger and safer than traditional glass heater, no explosion, no breakage, will never leak electricity. High-strength ABS shell, not afraid of any external force damage. And high temperature resistance, can withstand the heat emitted by the high-wattage fish tank heater, will not melt or deform, which makes the DaToo 500W PTC aquarium heater more durable and has a longer service life.
- Professional Double Safety Protection: For fish breeder, how to protect the safety of pet fish is a very important issue. DaToo 500W PTC Aquarium Heater can provide professional safety protection for your beloved fish. Over-temperature protection, can effectively prevent the water temperature is too high. Anti-dry protection, can completely avoid dry burning caused by low water level. Let your cute fish live in a safe and warm environment forever!
The Marineland 75-gallon aquarium features distortion-free glass, a glass canopy, LED light and sleek black stand – and it’s suitable for freshwater fish, saltwater fish and reptiles. Check out our 75-gallon fish tank at PetSmart.
Sizing a tank heater (or heaters) is based on the water volume of the tank, the average temperature in the room where the tank is located, and the desired water temperature for the tank. For the heater wattage, the basic rule of thumb is to use between 2.5 and 5 watts per gallon of actual water volume in the aquarium.
NICREW Preset Aquarium Heater, Submersible Fish Tank Heater with Electronic Thermostat, 250 Watt, for 40 to 75 Gallon Tank
- Preset to 78°F – no adjustment required, electronic thermostat automatically maintains water temperature
- Made from shatter-resistant quartz glass, which helps to keep your fish and other aquarium dwellers safe
- LED indicator light displays red when actively heating off when temperature reached
- Automatic safety shut-off and overheat protection
- 250 watt heater is designed for 40 to 75 gallon aquariums
I doubt the room is hitting that low of a temperature but if it is you would need some serious power. even 300 watt heaters are only able to heat a 100 gallon tank 15 degrees in a 70 degree room. Assuming you have not gotten any fish yet I would get two 300 watt heaters and put them on the opposite sides of the tank…
Dec 26, 2012 · I have been away from fish for about 20 years, about a year ago, started a 20 gallon planted tank. Now I am planning on moving up to a 75 gallon cichlid tank. Now the questions. What should I use for the bottom, filter, heater. Most of the cichlid tanks I’ve seen, they really aren’t planted. Can you have a planted tank…
ZEETOON 300 Watt Aquarium Heater Safe Submersible Fish Tank Heater Titanium Warmer with 2 Artificial Plant 1 Stick-on Thermometer LED Digital Thermostat Controller for Salt or Fresh Water 40-75 Gallon
- 300W Stable Output Power: Fully submersible digital thermostat fish heater. Specific Especially suitable for aquariums of medium to large glass materials up to 80 gallons / 250 liters, not suggested plastic tank. ZEETOON Intelligent Temperature regulate Heater provide a constant warm for your pet fish to stay healthy to prevent the fish sick. And We Also Recommend To Position It Near A Strong Water Flow, So That The Whole Aquarium Are In The Same Temperature
- Accurate Thermostat: Adopted intelligent circuit board, with a precise sensing probe and thermostat heating system. The temperature of the heater can be manually adjust the temperature you need between 20-34℃/±1℃ (68ºF-93ºF/±2ºF) . It works will automatically turn on/off to achieve the stably temperature setting, You can also change the Fahrenheit/Celsius display according to your reading habits. Just press and hold the “SET” button for 6s. Energy-saving life, you will be at your fingertips
- Safety: The External Adjustable Control, Our fish tank heaters can quickly to adjust the temperature without getting your hands wet. Prevent electric shock & burns. Keep you & your family safe. It has a powerful Security System that Automatically Stop Heating When The Heater is Out Of Water & would automatically shut off when fault occurs or overheating to avoid pets in high temperature. Giving your fish, amphibians, turtles safety protection. Please make sure the heater is Fully Submersible
- High Quality: ZEETOON High Power Aquarium Warmer Made of high quality titanium alloy, Corrosion-proof Suitable for Freshwater and Seawater, IP68 waterproof, anti explosion & cracking, it is scald-preventing for your pets and safe operation for you, safer and more stable to use. We provide 1 year quality assurance for this product, we will provide replacement items for any product problems within 1 year after your purchase it
- High Quality: ZEETOON High Power Aquarium Warmer Made of high quality titanium alloy, Corrosion-proof Suitable for Freshwater and Seawater, IP68 waterproof, anti explosion & cracking, it is scald-preventing for your pets, safer and more stable to use. Powerful suction cup, firmly fixed in the tank, do not worry about the heater will be drop & power off. We provide 1 year quality assurance for this product, provide replacement items for any product problems within 1 year after your purchase it
Aquarium Heaters The proper aquarium heater size is minimum 3-5watts/gallon, so a 10 gallon aquarium heater will usually be 30-50 watts. A large aquarium heater may be closer to 3w/g. We recommend using multiple heaters for redundancy in case one fails. Plus, always have a backup heater. Most small aquarium heaters …
Types of Aquarium Heaters. The first step to choosing the best aquarium heater size is deciding which design to buy. There are various types of heaters available on the market. Let’s take a look at three popular fish tank heater designs: Submersible. Submersible water heaters …
VIVOSUN 300W Aquarium Heater Submersible Titanium Fish Tank Heaters with Intelligent LED Temperature Display and External Temperature Controller
- PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: An intelligent IC chip controls the heater temperature, making the temperature difference within ±1℃/±2ºF; Provide the best living environment for your aquatic creatures
- SAFETY GUARANTEE: Made with IP68, the highest waterproof level; and a titanium tube material that features explosion-proof and anti-corrosion engineering, which makes this submersible heater more resistant to damage while heating better than traditional glass heaters; Built with overheat and water shortage protection
- EXTERNAL TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER: The touch-button controller adjusts the temperature without getting your hands wet. It’s easy to control the temp from 68℉/20°C to 94℉/34°C; Check the size chart to find your desired fish tank heater
- EASY TO SETUP: 300W submersible heater is suitable for 50 to 60 gallons aquariums; Vertical or horizontal installation and ensure the device is fully submerged underwater
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: The fish tank aquarium heater has CE, FCC and ROHS certification and the plug has a UL certification; Applicable for freshwater and marine aquariums, aquaculture, glass containers, and hydroponic systems
Apr 24, 2019 · The typical size of a 75 gallon aquarium is 48″ x 18″ x 24″. However, this can vary slightly from tank to tank. A tank of this size will weigh a lot more than smaller tanks, especially when …
Jun 13, 2017 · This product goes through inspection that complies to the highest industry standards. Seapora 75 Gallon Aquarium Kits are part of the Edge Series which offer tempered glass panels for added durability and security. This fish tank …
Aquarium Heater Submersible 50W/200W/300W Fish Tank Water Heater Adjustable Temperature Thermostat for 15 30 55 75 Gallon Freshwater Saltwater Fish Betta Tanks with 2 Suction Cups (300W)
- ✅Upgraded Heater – Our aquarium heater is made of high quality real quartz glass material, will not explode during working, can totally keep your fish safe and health, suit for freshwater and saltwater tank.
- ✅Circulating Working Mode – Our submersible aquarium heater has a super good feature is after setting your temperature, it will work about 5-10 minutes, then stop 2 minutes, then continue to working, repeat this working mode until get your temperature. This working mode avoid overheating your fish.
- ✅Adjustable Temperature – The temperature of the water heater can be adjusted, rotate the orange dial can easily set the accurate temperature which you want. Temperature range is 20-34 ℃(68-93 ℉).
- ✅Power – The power of the fish thank heater is 300W, which is suit for 50 to 80 gallons fish tank. Voltage is 110V-120V. Cable length is 55 inch.
- ✅Indicator Light – This 75 gallon aquarium heater thermostat has a indicator light to let you know when the heater is on. It will be red when heating and off when the proper temperature has been reached. It will stop work automatic when water reach the temperature which you set, and begin to work when water temperature bellow setting temperature.
Best Aquarium Heaters for 10, 30, and 55-Gallon … 15/07/2014 · I’ve compiled my three best picks for aquarium heaters based on my own experiences and research. They come in different sizes and power ratings, from heaters that are appropriate for small 5-gallon tanks, all the way up to heaters for 55-gallon aquariums.
Apr 09, 2020 · Therefore, 200-watt aquarium heater is a good choice for keeping a 50 to 55 gallon fish tank in a perfect temperature range. Best 200W aquarium heaters that you can choose from Our top …
- High quality quartz glass
- Visible temperature setting
- For use in fresh or saltwater aquariums
Nov 12, 2019 · HEATER FOR 75 GALLON TANK. Heaters are vital to maintain the temperature of water, as fish might fall sick if the temperatures is changed even a little bit. So in case you are living in a cold area, but have set up a tropical fish tank, you might be needing a heater. The right heater for a 75 gallon aquarium …