Before looking for a Upright Pet Vacuums or vacuum cleaner for the dog’s hairs, you have to take a look at home and, depending on the customs of our dog at home and the characteristics of our home see what the functions that will be essential for us are.
First you have to see the floors of the house because if we have carpets or carpets we will have to look for vacuum cleaners with brushes suitable for these surfaces. The same happens if we have delicate soils or that require special care.
We will also have to assess whether we like to share night and movie with our dog on the sofa and if that feeling of the dog at the foot of the bed is also an important part of your relationship. This will mean that, for you, a complete vacuum for dog hair should include an accessory for upholstery.
Nor can we forget the car, if our dog is also our travel companion and we do not have a carrier, the car will be a nest of hairs that will have to be treated accordingly.
Finally, we must take into account the peculiarities of the house, if it has stairs, if there are many corners, if the ceilings are high and other features that may require special accessories.
Features of powerful dog hair vacuums
A good vacuum to remove dog hair must have a number of basic features:
- They should be powerful and reliable vacuum cleaners, as they will be given a lot of use.
- They must incorporate specific accessories to meet the different needs of households that have four-legged members.
- The filters must be equipped with a dust and particle retention system for better cleaning, in addition to hypoallergenic properties.
- It must be of medium high capacity to avoid constantly cleaning the tank.
- You must have an easy cleaning system.
Types of vacuum cleaners to remove dog hair
Once we have clear the parameters of our home and the customs of our pet we will have a very clear idea of the needs that our dog vacuum should cover.
Knowing also the fundamental characteristics that the best vacuum cleaners for dogs must have, it only remains to see the types of vacuum cleaners that exist and decide which will be our ally to have the house free of hair.
They are the classic vacuum cleaners, which can come with or without cable. They are usually the most powerful and have the most capacity, since they are also the largest. They also have all the accessories and accessories to be able to clean the whole house with a single device.
Vacuum cleaners to remove broom dog hairs
Cordless vacuum cleaners, comfortable and easy to handle. The battery usually lasts between 40 and 60 minutes, plenty of time for cleaning. The different accessories help to reach every corner. It is important to choose one with a good size and high power tank.
Special vacuum cleaners for hand dog hairs
They are best for the car or for different upholsteries such as the sofa or the bed because they are very light and manageable. They are also those of smaller size and capacity.
Vacuum cleaners to collect dog hair
They are the vacuum cleaners who work alone. Its benefits are perfect for daily cleaning of the floors, whether they are of the type of sea. Of course, there are dogs that flee in terror to hide when they see the vacuum cleaner moving around the house alone.
Each type of vacuum cleaner has its strengths and weaknesses. The power of the sled makes them gain in size and be less manageable, but aspire with more force.
The broom, thanks to its accessories are perfect for cleaning the entire house, being lighter and more manageable than the previous ones, but usually have less power and capacity.
Hand vacuum cleaners for dog hair are perfect for cleaning the car, but at home you will need to supplement because it is not suitable for floor cleaning.
Robot vacuum cleaners for dog hair are the most comfortable with difference since they work alone, but they have the disadvantage of not being able to clean vertical or high surfaces, such as curtains, furniture or sofas.
With all this information, it only remains to sit with your dog to decide which one is perfect for you and your home
And to finish an advice: the best way for your dog not to lose a lot of hair is to brush your dog every day.
- 7 Tips to Have Happy Pets
- Eight Tips For The Care of Pets Around The Holidays
- 10 Tips to Take Care of Your Dog in Summer
- 15 Tips For The Care of Diabetic Dogs And Cats
- 6 Care Tips For Your Pet in Spring
- 10 Tips to Care For Newborn Puppies
- 5 Rainy Day Ideas to Keep Dogs Active Indoors
- Spring Is Here! Here’s How to Care For Your Pet
- 10 Practical Ways to Control Your Pet Allergies When You’re a Dog Owner
- Senior Dog Teeth Issues And How to Prevent And Care For Them
- BlogPaws Speaker Series: From Pet Industry Influencer to Pet Care Professional
- Love Your Pets But Not The Odors? 3-Step Guide To Keep Your House Smelling Good
- Green Dog Poop – Is It Always a Cause For Concern?
- 10 Reasons to Take Care of Your Dog’s Teeth
- Keep a Watchful Eye on Your Pet With These Monitors
- Top 5 Tips to Keep Your Pet Healthy in The New Year
- Client Spotlight — Stable Hands Pet Care And Services!
- How Good is Day Care Boarding For Your Pet?
- All You Need To Know About A Pet Trust
- Why It’s Vital That You Know Your Dog’s Health Condition