Termites usually known as destroyer since they are thriving in your house without any signs and symptoms. And also all of termites commonly eating woods. And all homes, always have furniture that are food for termite infestation. And Have you ever think to consume the termites? There are some ideas state that the termites bring a positive effect to humanity, although in other sides, they contribute negatively to the ecosystem. The article only focuses on the benefits of termites. Below is written 5 purposes of these insects.
Contribution of Termites
- Termites Have Nutritional Value
Consuming the nutritional food can make your body staying healthy. One can be recommended is termites. You know, termites are not only an insect but they are really rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, and they are low calory so you will not be fat. Study showed that termite is a good source of protein and other micro and macronutrients and as such its consumption should be promoted.
- Food Sources
Another purpose of termites is for culinary, many people said that these insects have high amount of nutrition. There are some species of termites that can be the sources of food, especially in developing and underdeveloped parts of the world, for instances, the flying termites and queen termites.
- Antibacterial Purposes
Today, bacteria can be lived everywhere. Many people prevent the bacteria using alcohol. Do we ever think that termites are effective medicine for again bacteries? A research reported that most south Indian society use termites for curing the diseases. In addition, there is not negative effect of using termites’ mounds. The finding of research found that termites are quite relevant to modern medicine and pharmaceuticals.
- For Therapeutic Uses
Nowadays, it is difficult to find termites for medical aims in the urban area, but if you try to walk or visit a primitive society, you will see many people use termites for the health purposes. For examply, the society in Australian Aboriginal who live in rural area still practice the curing by using termites. A study finding stated that there are about 45 species of termites from different families are used through the world. The human uses about 43 species of termites for their diet and livestock foods and other nine termites species were kept for the purposes of therapy. Many country are practicing termites for medical and food purposes, such as, Africa, followed by America and Asia respectively. They use termites for the sake of humanity.
- For Pregnant Women Purposes
If you ever go outside to garden, you may aver see many tall termite mounds. Do you know that? These mounds are really essential for herbal concoctions which can be put on the women’s stomach at the time she is pregnant. A research found that the termites mounds comprise a high quality amount of calcium and iron that can be useful for pregnant women
Those are the benefits of the termites to the humanity. Hopefully, the article brings positive side for you.
You find this article by searches related to following terms:
- benefits of eating termites
- health benefits of eating termites
- benefits of termites in nature
- benefits of termites to the environment
- benefits of tenting for termites
- ecological benefits of termites
- benefits of termites
- How Much Can a Labrador Retriever Live?
- The Most Famous Adopted Dogs on Instagram
- Can Cats Predict Bad Weather And Storms?
- Tips to Check Your Dog's Mouth And do Not Bite
- Marta Sánchez de Lerin, Director of The Area of Animals of Company in Zoetis Spain
- They Leave a Box in The Door of a Shelter, What is Inside Does Not Even Look Like an Animal
- Beware, Poison! How to Recognize it
- Beware, Poison! How to Recognize it
- 10 Tips to Adapt Your House to a Cat!
- The Curious Conversations at The Vet
- How do The Dogs Understand Us? Much Better Than we Imagine
- The 10 Cat Accounts That You Can Not Miss in Instagram
- News From The World of The Dog, October 15-21
- "You Who Killed my Little Granddaughter's Dog", a Letter From a Grandfather Who Goes Around Spain
- How to Detect Cough in Kennels
- Holidays With my Dog, 10 Places to Stay
- These Are The Essential Care For The Care of Your Pet
- How to Recognize The Symptoms That a Rabbit is Sick?
- Does Your Dog Have Rabies? It is Hard But Not Impossible
- The Last Goodbye Finally Arrives at a Hospital in Spain