A proposed class action lawsuit filed in California against Blue Buffalo Pet Products, Inc. alleged that the dog food manufacturer knowingly made, marketed, and sold dog food contaminated with material and significant levels of lead. UPDATE 3/28/18: The class action lawsuit against Blue Buffalo Pet Products has been dismissed.
Blue Buffalo is involved in a class action lawsuit regarding the contamination of lead in some of their products. This lawsuit alleges that Blue Buffalo knew about the unsafe levels of lead in their food, but disregarded the issue and continued to sell contaminated products. Lead is a classified carcinogen, meaning that it can potentially lead to cancer.
26/03/2018 · Update: Blue Buffalo “Lead” Class… Concerned Pet Owners, the case and litigation regarding the lead in the Blue Buffalo dog food was closed as of today: March 23, 2018. As with the Pet Food recalls and the other litigation cases against this company which has been ongoing for the last 9 years, no fault was ever admitted despite objective laboratory analysis verifying in this case, toxic lead …
25/03/2018 · The pet owner who initiated this lawsuit claims his 4-year-old dog Coco suffered from kidney failure due to chronic lead poisoning because of eating Blue Buffalo Dog Food. This lawsuit involves purchases of Blue Buffalo dog food dating back to 2013 and involves many pet owners whose dogs have suffered a variety of health problems including neurologic disease, developmental and reproductive …
25/03/2020 · When you choose Blue Buffalo food you will have the assurance that your dog will not be exposed to lead. You can be assured that your dog is getting the best nutrition that it needs, plus all the antioxidants and vitamins that your dog needs.
28/06/2019 · The agency is investigating more than 500 cases of canine heart disease, identifying the brands of dog food that have been most frequently fed to pets with the disease, including Blue Buffalo …
08/03/2018 · Blue Buffalo/Blue Wilderness Dog Food Contaminated with TOXIC LEAD Levels: Blue Buffalo LTD, is now facing another Class Action Lawsuit that was opened June 26th, 2017, for “failing to disclose the presence of dangerous substances in its pet food products which were filed in …
According to various versions of the rumor, all Blue Buffalo dog and cat food had been recalled because of the presence of lead, and a class action lawsuit had been filed after the brand was caught…
There was a lawsuit focusing around these suspicions, but in March of 2018, the company was able to dismiss the lawsuit. There is no official proof that Blue Buffalo has any lead in their products, so this lead claim cannot be confirmed. The company assures that these rumors are false, so this is why the accusations against them have been dropped.
13/11/2017 · Following their Recall, A proposed class action lawsuit has been filed in California against the Blue Buffalo Pet Products, Inc. The allegations in the law suit are that the dog food manufacturer knowingly makes, markets and sells dog food that was contaminated with significant levels of lead.
Blue Buffalo Pet Products faces a proposed class action alleging that three of its dog-food products contain unsafe levels of lead despite being advertised as “healthy” and “holistic.” Zakinov v. Blue Buffalo Pet Products, No. 17-1301 (S.D. Cal., filed June 26, 2017).
Blue Buffalo markets its dog foods as being “healthy” and “holistic,” but the complaint for this class action says the products at issue in this case have been shown to contain high levels of lead that can have serious health effects on dogs.
14/09/2017 · This time the law suit was filed due to evidence documenting the fact that several of Blue Buffalo’s dry dog foods contained toxic levels of lead. Lead tainted dog foods included Blue Wilderness Chicken Recipe for Small Breed Adult Dogs, Blue Freedom Grain-Free Chicken Recipe for Small Breed Adult Dogs, and Blue Basics Grain-Free Turkey & Potato Recipe for Adult Dogs.
06/09/2017 · A lawsuit filed in June 2017 claimed that 3 Blue Buffalo dog foods (Blue Wilderness Chicken Recipe for Small Breed Adult Dogs, Blue Freedom Grain-Free Chicken Recipe for Small Breed Adult Dogs, and Blue Basics Grain-Free Turkey & Potato Recipe for Adult Dogs) contained very high levels of lead, but the lawsuit was dismissed by a judge in 2018.
Blue Buffalo Basics Limited Ingredient Diet, Natural Adult Healthy Weight Dry Dog Food, Turkey & Potato 24-lb
- STARTS WITH REAL TURKEY: A recipe that starts with real turkey as the first ingredient, this adult dry dog food features a single animal protein source along with potatoes, peas and pumpkin to support gentle digestion, making it a good option for dogs with a sensitive stomach.
- LIMITED INGREDIENT HEALTHY WEIGHT DOG FOOD: BLUE Basics is a limited ingredient dog food that doesn’t contain any chicken, beef, corn, wheat, soy, dairy or eggs making it a good option for dogs with food sensitivities. Plus, it’s formulated with reduced calories from fat to help your dog achieve and maintain an ideal body weight.
- WITH LIFESOURCE BITS: This formula contains BLUE’s exclusive LifeSource Bits – a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals carefully selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists to support immune system health, life stage requirements, and a healthy oxidative balance.
- NATURAL DOG FOOD: BLUE dry dog food is formulated for the health and well-being of your dog and features the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals. It never contains chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives.
- Contains (1) 24lb bag of BLUE Basics Limited Ingredient Diet, Natural Adult Healthy Weight Dry Dog Food, Turkey & Potato
“Exposure to lead in food builds up over time,” the Blue Buffalo class action lawsuit says. “Buildup can and has been scientifically demonstrated to lead to the development of chronic poisoning, cancer, developmental, and reproductive disorders, as well as serious injuries to the nervous system, and other organs and body systems.”
18/07/2017 · The lawsuit against Blue Buffalo compares established maximum levels of lead in bottled water to pet food – mistakenly. The 840 ppb of lead found in Blue Basics dog food (as reported in this lawsuit) is well below the NRC established maximum tolerable level for dogs.
HyperX Alloy FPS Pro – Tenkeyless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard – 87-Key, Ultra-Compact Form Factor – Clicky – Cherry MX Blue – Red LED Backlit (HX-KB4BL1-US/WW)
- Ultra-minimalistic ten keyless design ideal for FPS pros
- Solid steel frame provides durability and stability
- Cherry MX mechanical keys for reliability
- Portable design with detachable cable. Not intended for use on PS4 or other gaming consoles. To adjust volume – Move keyboard to multiple USB ports to isolate possible host computer connectivity issues. Reset keyboard by pressing and holding FN and ESC keys for 3 seconds until keyboard backlight blinks
- Game mode, 100% anti-ghosting and full n-key rollover functionalities
In 2016, Blue Buffalo settled a class action lawsuit for $32 million whereby customers complained that the company misled the public when they claimed their pet food ingredients were free of poultry byproducts, corn, wheat, soy and artificial preservatives. Do you give your dogs any of the Blue Buffalo products?
25/10/2019 · We lost one 3 years ago, another to 2 weeks ago, and have another sick right now! We have switched from Blue buffalo sensitive stomach to Dick van pattens Naturals. We have some of the old cat food to be tested for lead or any toxins that may lead to or cause diabetes, and/or extreme weight loss. Please help! This is cat food not dog food though.
- REAL MEAT FIRST: Blue Buffalo dry cat food always features real meat as the first ingredient. High-quality protein from real chicken helps your cat maintain strong muscles. Plus, it contains wholesome whole grains, garden veggies and fruit.
- FOR INDOOR CATS: Holistically formulated to support the needs of indoor cats, BLUE Indoor Health Cat Food provides balanced calories from protein and fat to help maintain a healthy body weight. Plus, it contains omega 3 & 6 fatty acids to promote a shiny coat and healthy skin.
- WITH LIFESOURCE BITS: This formula contains BLUE’s exclusive LifeSource Bits – a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals carefully selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists, to support immune system health, life stage requirements, and a healthy oxidative balance.
- NATURAL CAT FOOD: BLUE dry cat food is formulated for the health and well-being of your cat and features the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals. It never contains chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives.
- Contains one (1) 15 lb. bag of BLUE Indoor Health Natural Adult Dry Cat Food, Chicken & Brown Rice
Blue Buffalo then claimed they were duped by their supplier, by publicly revealing that contrary to prior assurances, Blue Buffalo admitted that ingredients from their supplier did contain poultry by-product meal after all — proving that the central allegations in Purina’s false advertising lawsuit against them.
21/03/2018 · Yesterday, the court granted Blue Buffalo’s motion to dismiss the lawsuit alleging that there are harmful levels of lead in certain of our products. Thank you to all the loyal Blue Buffalo pet parents who stuck by us in the face of these false allegations.—- …
- PACKED WITH REAL CHICKEN: Made to feed your feline’s wild side, this high protein cat food is packed with more of the chicken cats crave to help build and maintain lean muscle mass
- GRAIN FREE INDOOR CAT FOOD: BLUE Wilderness grain free indoor cat food is specially formulated to help meet the unique needs of indoor cats to support healthy weight and healthy digestion without the grains that contain gluten
- WITH LIFESOURCE BITS: This formula contains BLUE’s exclusive LifeSource Bits – a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals to support immune system health, life stage requirements, and a healthy oxidative balance
- NATURAL CAT FOOD: BLUE dry cat food features the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals It never contains chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives
- Contains one (1) 11-lb bag of BLUE Wilderness High Protein, Natural Adult Indoor Dry Cat Food, Chicken
This product was in a class action lawsuit in May 2018. The case was dismissed but evidence of high levels of lead were found in blue buffalo dog food. It’s unfortunate that this product is allowed to be on the market. If you would like further information regarding the lawsuit, it …
01/02/2016 · Blue Buffalo will pay $32 million to settle lawsuits by pet owners. The consumer lawsuits claim the company broke its "True Blue Promise."
The three Blue Buffalo pet foods were documented with lead levels at 200 ppb in the Blue Wilderness Chicken Recipe for Small Breed Adult Dogs, 140 ppb in the Blue Freedom Grain-Free Chicken Recipe for Small Breed Adult Dogs, and 840 ppb in the Blue Basics Grain …
12/01/2018 · Blue Buffalo Company Ltd., a natural pet food company, allegedly misled consumers by including a “True Blue Promise” label indicating the products contain no poultry byproduct meals; no corn, wheat or soy; and no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. According to several Blue Buffalo class action lawsuits, investigations indicated that these ingredients were present in products with …
In June 2017, Blue Buffalo faced a class action lawsuit which alleges that the company released pet food on the market which was contaminated with toxic lead levels and other unknown substances. The class action lawsuit was filed and spear-headed by a Blue Buffalo customer who believed that their dog food products played a direct role in the death of her 4yr old cocker spaniel and poodle mix dog.
Purina sued Blue Buffalo for false advertising, claiming the contents of their food was not accurately reflected on their packaging – that they did not disclose the presence of poultry by-product on their label. Blue Buffalo responded with a counter suit, saying that Purina was engaging in a smear campaign and defaming the brand.
24/01/2020 · Lawsuit over Blue Buffalo dog food carbs versus wolf diet In legal documents, Shannon Walton’s lawyers claimed her seven-year-old Labrador-Beagle mix, Tucker, “gained significant weight and now requires medical attention for canine obesity.”