When it comes to relationships with other people, pets can play a significant role. Trupoll, a survey of pet owners in Canada and the US, found that across genders, generations, and income brackets, pet owners care how the people around them feel about their pets. Whether it be family, friends, or significant others, we just […]
The post Dating with a dog: How we feel about pets and people in our lives appeared first on The Trupanion Blog.
- Would You Clone Your Dog? (People Totally Do)
- Advice For Introducing Your Dog to New People
- Your Dog Dislikes Certain People For a Reason.
- Octopus Pets Snorkeler’s Dog in Wild Encounter Caught on Video
- The Ultimate Valentine’s Day Gift Guide For Dog People
- Eight Tips For The Care of Pets Around The Holidays
- 10 Tips to Take Care of Your Dog in Summer
- 25 Sweet & Heartwarming Dog Quotes
- Help Your Dog Cope With Summer Time Noise Fears
- How to Trim Dog Nails — Safely
- Why Does A Dog Start To Pee In Its Owner’s Bed?
- 5 Ways to Prepare For a Hike With Your Dog
- How to Prevent Dog Bites
- Sizing Up 5 Medium-Sized Dog Breeds
- Can Your Dog Get a Fungal Infection?
- How to Teach Any Dog to Roll Over No Matter Their Size
- Here’s Why The Top-Rated Dog Car Crates Could Save Your Dog’s Life
- Win a Copy of TRAIN YOUR DOG NOW!
- 8 Reasons You Should Eat Like Your Dog
- 6 Reasons Cleaning With Vinegar is Good For Your Dog And Your Home