When it comes to relationships with other people, pets can play a significant role. Trupoll, a survey of pet owners in Canada and the US, found that across genders, generations, and income brackets, pet owners care how the people around them feel about their pets. Whether it be family, friends, or significant others, we just […]
The post Dating with a dog: How we feel about pets and people in our lives appeared first on The Trupanion Blog.
- Would You Clone Your Dog? (People Totally Do)
- Advice For Introducing Your Dog to New People
- Your Dog Dislikes Certain People For a Reason.
- Octopus Pets Snorkeler’s Dog in Wild Encounter Caught on Video
- The Ultimate Valentine’s Day Gift Guide For Dog People
- Buy a Dog Online: Recommendations to Avoid Problems
- Best Dog Foods – What Dog Food Do Vets Recommend?
- Best Dog Food For Pitbulls
- Choosing The Best Dog Bowl And Feeder For Your Dog
- Finding The Best Dog Food For Your Pet
- A Dog Day at The Spa – The Best Dog Spas in NYC
- A Stainless Steel Dog Bowl – Is it Really The Best Dog Bowl?
- Best Dog Track in Florida?
- Best Dog Breeds For Families With Young Children
- Choosing The Best Dog Stroller For Your Pet
- Ang DIY Wence Fence Wire-Paano Pumili ng Mga Wire at Cables
- How to Choose The Best Dog Insurance Company
- Factors That Influence Your Dog Fence Selection
- Dog Behavior Series 11 – What Is The Best Dog Food?
- Ang Hindi Makitang Dog Fence-Facts at Benepisyo, Narito ba Ang Hindi Makikitang Fence ng Aso Para sa Iyong Bahay?