Mechpia Hamster Food Bowl, Ceramic – Rabbit Food Dish and Water Bowl for Bunny Guinea Pig Gerbil Ferret Syrian Hamster Chinchilla (2 Pack) $10.99 $ 10 . 99 ($5.50/Fl Oz) Get it as soon as Fri, Nov 6
9/13/2008 · Water bowls for ferrets, any ideas? I had a ferret when I was younger, but it died soon after it was given to me. … And use "heavy" ceramic dishes. … ferrets love water and i know mine love to swim so you might end up with a mess regardless of what type of bowl you get’em.
HERCOCCI Hamster Food Bowl, Ceramic – Rabbit Food Dish and Water Bowl for Bunny Guinea Pig Gerbil Ferret Syrian Hamster Chinchilla (2 Pack)
- Hamster bowls are made of ceramic. Non-toxic; Harmless; No chemical components; hamster bowl are sturdy, chew-resistant, and difficult to overturn.
- Hamster bowl is made of ceramic. Easy to clean; can be used for dry food and water.
- The bottom of the bowl is very firm. Prevent tipping over in your pet’s small animal cage.
- Package quantity – 2 Pack of hamster bowls. Diameter – 3.14 inches, Height-1.75 inches.
- It’s suitable for hamster, mouse, chinchilla, rat, gerbil and guinea pig and other small animals.
Pet Food Water Bowl, 2-in-1 Plastic Bowl & Stainless Steel Bowl, Mountable Cat Rabbit Bird Hamster Chinchilla Ferret Food Basin Dish 4.0 out of 5 stars 78 $10.99 $ 10 . 99 ($10.99/Count)
Ferrets Water Bowls With Fountain. This water bottle is the perfect size for Rats, Hamsters,Guinea Pigs, Small Ferrets, Dwarf Rabbits and Other Small Pets. SAFE — Made of non-toxic and durable PP plastic.
Ferrets love water, and a ceramic bowl filled with water becomes a wonderful toy. Yes, water will get splashed, but that is what towels are for, right? Just smile and take pictures of the fun. 6.
Ferrets Water Bowls With Fountain. This water bottle is the perfect size for Rats, Hamsters,Guinea Pigs, Small Ferrets, Dwarf Rabbits and Other Small Pets. SAFE — Made of non-toxic and durable PP plastic. Compared to traditional water bottles and bowls, our hanging water …
- Made with durable chew proof ceramic
- Heavy duty design prevents tipping
- Colors vary
- Includes unique ferret design
- For ferrets or other small animals
- 4-1/4-inch diameter
Bowls, Bottles & Accessories. Make sure that your ferret has all the home comforts it needs with our range of bowls and bottles. We also have plenty of fun accessories for their cage, making it easy for to create a space that they’ll love.
My first choice is a bowl that locks to the cage, but some ferrets like to dig in it and splash water everywhere which is definitely annoying. Another idea, on amazon you can get a water bottle that I believe is for chickens, but instead of the straw ending it has a small little bowl.
FinYii 2-Pack Bird Parrot Feeding Cups with Clamp, Stainless Steel Food Water Bowls Dish for Small Animal, Chinchilla, Ferret, Cockatiel, Conure, Parakeet
- Durable: Made of premium stainless steel, Bowls Easily Removed from Holder, Resists rust and cracks, Dishwasher safe.
- Easy to install: Conveniently install inside or outside the Cage, It can be used for hold food or water, Prevents your bird from accidentally tipping food/water bowl.
- Dimension: 2Piece Bird Feeding Cups, Pet bowl holds up to 10-Ounce and 16-Ounce.
- Perfect for Parrot, Macaw, African Greys, Budgies, Parakeet, Cockatiel, Conure, Lovebirds Finch, Rat, Ferret, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Hamster, Guinea Pig, Cat, Puppy Cage Food Water Feeding.
I’ve got two bowls for water in their cage – one that latches to the side/bars on the top level and a heavy ceramic one at the base of the cage. That one we found in the dog section at the pet store and it slants outward slightly making it harder to tip. They haven’t been able to flip either yet.
05/02/2015 · The only problem I’ve had is the ferrets putting a fleece blanket in them and it soaking the water out of the bowl. With 2 bowls I’ve been lucky enough to never have them do it to both at the same time and I check them a few times a day anyway.
Hamster Water Bottle Feeder Small Pets Automatic Water Dispenser Ceramics Drinking Slient Bowl for Small Pets Bunny Bird Guinea Pig Hedgehog Chinchilla Ferret Small Animal, 10oz, 2 Pack
- REDUCE NOISE— This water bottle for small animal is designed with leak proof from the waterer that small pets drink water more easily, when your pet drinking water, it makes less noise.
- GREAT CERAMIC MATERIAL— The hamster drinking bottle is made of high quality ceramics prevents your pet from overturning it and also good for animals to use
- AUTOMATICALLY FEEDING SYSTEM INSIDE THE WATERER— Ensures water is fresh and clean, The ceramic water bottle hamster will provide your little pet enough water even you have a short trip
- USE METHOD— We recommend that disinfecting this water feeder with hot water before using it. You can fill water according the methods showed in our listing, and please put the bottle into the water if you want more water, pour the water into the bottle through the bottle mouth directly is diffcult to fill the water full.
- SIZE— 3.5*2.9*4.3inch Mini-sized design is perfect for small animals, especially for bird, hamsters, mice, hedgehog, chinchilla, ferret and other little animals.
Amazon.com: ferret water bowl – Used. Skip to main content. Try Prime All
Kaytee Paw-print PetWare is the perfect fancy feeder for your pet. Made with durable chew proof ceramic. This fun and fashionable bowl is decorated with actual paw prints and face silhouettes. These ceramic dishes are the highest quality feeder for your pet plus they are heavy-duty to prevent overturns.
Dahey Drinking Water Feeder Ceramics Slient Bottle Waterer Automatic Small Pets for Hamster Hedgehog Chinchilla Ferret Small Guinea Pig, White, 8Oz
- Designed with leak proof from the waterer that small pets drink water more easily, when your pet drinking water, it makes less noise.
- An automatically feeding system inside the waterer ensures water is fresh and clean, even you are plan to a short trip that it provides your little pet enough water.
- Mini-sized is prefect for small animals, especially for bird, hamsters, mice, guinea pigs, hedgehog, chinchilla, ferret, and other little animals.
- Made of high quality ceramics, which is good for animals to use in healthy.
- Dimensions: Length: 4.2″ Width: 2.9″ Height:3.5″, Water capacity in 8 ounces.
Super Pet Paw-Print Ferret Bowl. Paw-Print Petware is the perfect fancy feeder for your pet ferret. This fun and fashionable bowl is decorated with actual paw prints and face silhouettes of a ferret! These ceramic dishes are the highest quality feeder for your pet, and are heavy-duty to prevent overturns. Features: Made with durable chew-proof …
Amazon.com: ferret water bowl. Skip to main content Hello, Sign in. Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders. Try Prime Cart. All
Bottles or bowls? Question I’ve been doing research/planning to buy a ferret for the last three years and I’ll be buying two at the end of this year (or around that time) when I turn 18, but one of the things that I constantly run into various different answers for was how to give ferrets water.
Always make sure that bowls are dishwasher-safe. Ferret foods have a high fat content, which leaves residue inside bowls. This residue quickly becomes rancid, so bowls should be washed often. Also, be sure that pretty decorator ceramic bowls have a lead-free glaze for safe dining! Water bowls: Ferrets prefer to drink water out
CalPalmy Food and Water Bowl (2-Pack) for Rabbit/Guinea Pig/Chinchilla – Best Bowl to Prevent Knocking Over, Made from Non-Toxic, BPA Free Plastic and Minimizing Waste and Mess
- PERFECT FOR SMALL ANIMAL: Are you tired of cleaning the mess that your little animal made after knocking over the bowl over and over again? Are you also looking for a food/water bowl that comes with a large capacity? Try this one out! With a special snap-lock attached on a proper sized bowl, the cage can be so much cleaner and fresher at all time, no more mess and minimizing waste
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Made with 100% premium-quality, non-toxic, BPA free plastic. Our small animal feeder is strong, durable that is perfect for rabbit, chinchilla, and guinea pig
- EASY INSTALLATION: No tool required, the screw style mount holds itself strong and allows you to place it anywhere your little animal prefers. It takes less than 30 seconds to put it on and off the cage
- DIMENSIONS: Approximately 5’’ X 4’’ X 3 3/4’’ please make sure our feeder fits the cage before your purchase. For further assistance, please contact CalPalmy by Email directly
- Great Use For: Guinea pig food dish/hamster feeder/bunny bowl/cage feeder/rat feeder/small animal food dispenser
Ferrets can be weird with water bowls. I had one who would dunk her head beneath the water. She’d pull her head out, … he also snorkels around in the water bowl as well. … and for when they are free, i use a heavy ceramic baking dish filled only a little bit – this seems to have calmed his crazy water …
15/02/2010 · Bowls for sure, but you can attach a water bottle to the cage too so it sits right above the bowl. Eh, why not right? Be sure you get a bowl that locks on to the side of the cage or a heavy bottomed ceramic bowl (as was mentioned).
ProSelect 8-Ounce Stainless Steel Coop Cups for Pet Food – Pet Bowls Attaches Securely to Cage with Plate and Wingnut
- Tight Attachment to Cage – You won’t have to worry about a rambunctious pet knocking this bowl out of place, as it attaches to the cage with a metal plate and wingnut
- 8-Ounce Bowl – This ProSelect stainless steel pet food bowl has an 8-ounce capacity, although three larger sizes up to 64 ounces are available
- Easy to Clean – The stainless steel construction of this bowl is easy to clean and remains durable, no matter how rough the pet treats the bowl
- Fast Installation – You can easily attach and remove the ProSelect coop cups within a matter of seconds
- Works Well for Anything – You can use these stainless steel pet bowls for food, water or treats
So, you can see how and why I have switched this water bottle with a proper water bowl. Since I have read that ferrets love to trip bowls I decided to buy one heavy bowl made of ceramics. A cute brown bowl was great, Frida couldn’t trip it, but it did push it all over the cage and still managed to spill water.
13/09/2008 · Take a ceramic water dish and place under the tube to the water bottle. Make sure water is coming out of the bottle by squeezing it. Put just 1/2 water in the water dish. When she sees the water…
The bowl is ideal for feeding small pets like rabbits and ferrets. It can be easily filled with water, food, or hay. The elevated corners of the bowl prevent your pet from littering the contents and making a mess inside the cage. The snap-on lock system allows for easily fixing and …
Y YHY Cat Bowls,Elevated Cat Food Water Bowls,Raised Cat Bowls with Stand,Ceramic Pet Dishes for Cats and Small Dogs,12 Ounces,Dishwasher Safe 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,954 $19.98 $ 19 . …
5. Ceramic Water Bowl. Ferrets love water, and a ceramic bowl filled with water becomes a wonderful toy. Yes, water will get splashed, but that is what towels are for, right? Just smile and take pictures of the fun. 6. Small Fan. A small clip-on fan (battery powered) can be quite helpful in …
01/03/2019 · Keep Ferrets from Spilling Dog Water Bowls? Forum info. Forum Suggestions. Forum Announcements and Rules. Tech Support. Welcome to the forum. Guest Board. General. Ferret Talk. Traveling with Ferrets. Ferret Adoptions. General Store. Useful links. Ferret Talk Stickies. Breeder’s board. Enrichment. Sensory.
I used to use bowls, until I got a ferret that wouldn’t use a water bottle. Now I only use bowls. I read somewhere how bowls are more natural – in the wild ferrets drink out of streams and water collected on leaves and such. Wash the bowl daily though, just like in a dog or cat bowl and slime will form.
Cat Bowls. Pets at Home offers a range of cat bowls from lightweight plastic options to more sturdy ceramic models – ensuring that whether you’re looking for a travel bowl or just something for your home you can pick up the right product for you and your cat.
10/12/2010 · I have two ferrets, and they prefer to drink from a water bottle. If I give them a bowl of water, they drink a little, but mostly just play in it, or run away and play. I give them a cold bowl to play with in the hot summer, but they have a bottle in their cage for daily drinking. It doesn’t bother their teeth at all.I hope this helps!
Believe it or not, Yes. Research has proven that ferrets are able to drink more water out of bowls than a ferret water bottles, most likely because it’s easier for them drink using their tongue. on the other hand, water bowls can much messier due to the fact that some times your ferret might spill it. Ferrets love the water and will play in it.