Aquarium Calculator – Tank Volume, Heater Size And More. 9/24/2020 · Ideally, you want a basic heater wattage of between 2.5 and 5 watts per gallon of water volume. To take into account the ambient room temperature, subtract the average room temperature from the desired aquarium …
Sep 24, 2020 · Ideally, you want a basic heater wattage of between 2.5 and 5 watts per gallon of water volume. To take into account the ambient room temperature, subtract the average room temperature from the desired aquarium water temperature. The result is the amount of heating …
- Perfect Aquarium External Heater For Your Needs: For every hobbyist or professional fish breeder with a canister filter, a perfect external heater is essential. DaToo Aquarium External Heater is specially designed for canister filter. Leading temperature control system, precise overheat protection, provides a warm, safe and comfortable living environment for your beloved fish!
- Leading Temperature Control System: For the health of fish, a precise and constant temperature is very important. DaToo Heater’s temperature control system uses advanced STM8 chip, which ensures that DaToo has a precise and perfect temperature control over the 68 ℉ to 95 ℉ range. Just set the temperature that you need, DaToo will create a comfortable environment for your beloved fish. Very Easy! Clear and large LED display, only need a light glance, you can know the current water temperature.
- Safe Over-Heat Protection: DaToo Aquarium External Heater has two temperature sensors, one at the heater inlet and the other at the outlet. This makes DaToo heater can be more accurate to measure temperature change. When the temperature exceeds the set temperature by 0.2 ℉, the heater immediately stops heating, the maximum to protect the safety of the lovely fish.
- Replaceable Inlet And Outlet: For different Canister Filter needs, we have prepared three different sizes of inlet and outlet heads in the box, 1/2″ (12mm), 5/8″ (16mm) and 20mm. You can choose a appropriate head as needed. A cleaning brush is also in the box and you can use it to clean the inside of the heater. DaToo has prepared everything for you. No extra purchases, save your money!
- Sturdy & Durable & One Year Warranty: Heating tube is made of German imported glass-ceramic, which is explosion-proof, shatterproof and very durable. The shell of the DaToo Aquarium External Heater is made of super-strong ABS plastic, which makes it unafraid of any external forces, nearly indestructible. The service life is 1.5 times that of similar products. One Year Warranty and 100% Money-back Guarantee, let you rest assured to choose our products. JUST DO IT, Let’t Go!!
Aquarium Heater Size Guide; Tank Size: Heat 5 Degrees C 9 Degrees F: Heat 10 Degrees C 18 Degrees F: Heat 15 Degrees C 27 Degrees F: 5 Gallon/20 Liter: 25 watt: 50 watt: 75 watt: 10 Gallon/40 Liter: 50 watt: 75 watt: 75 watt: 20 Gallon/75 Liter: 50 watt: 75 watt: 150 watt…
Aug 05, 2018 · A 40 gallon fish tank will need at least a 120-watt heater if the room it is kept in is 5 degrees cooler than your aquarium. If the room is 10 degrees cooler then a 40 gallon tank will need a …
hygger 100W Mini Inline Quartz Glass Aquarium Heater with External Controller, Adjustable Submersible Betta Fish Tank Thermostat for 10-30 Gallon
- 🐠 【For Fish Tank 10-30 gallon】100W aquarium heater, voltage AC110-120V 60HZ, power cord is 4.6ft. Heater rod length is 7 inch, mini compact heater for small fish tank use. Perfect for betta tank. A very compact heater, easy to hide in the tank
- 🐠【Automatic Stop & Restart】Effectively maintain the tank water in the constant temp you set, stop heating when water temp reaches to the set temp and restart heating when the water temp is 1-2℉ below the set temp.The indicator light on the controller will be on red when it’s heating, will be off when it stop heating
- 🐠【With Built-in Thermometer】you can set the the temp from 68℉ to 90℉,temp exactness is within 2 degrees in fahrenheit. There is a built-in thermometer in the heater to detect the water temp, not need to buy seperate thermometer
- 🐠【Durable Quartz Glass】this aquarium heater tube is heat-resistant quartz glass made, excellent in explosion-proof, can be used in fresh water and salt water aquariums, white alundum sand as the heat-conducting media, service life can be 3 years or more
- 🐠【Fully Submersible】this fish tank heater is waterproof, must be fully submerged in water when working, place it horizontally or vertically near the water intake or where the way of water flow
Calculate Aquarium Volume in Imperial Gallons or Metric Litres. Estimate Weight, Volume, Heater Wattage and Flow needed for your aquarium.
To raise the water temperature 10.1-15ºF above the room temperature, you need a heater with… 5 gallons: 25 watts: 50 watts: 75 watts: 10 gallons: 50 watts: 75 watts: 75 watts: 20 gallons: 50 watts: 75 watts: 150 watts: 25 gallons: 75 watts: 100 watts: 200 watts: 40 gallons: 100 watts: 150 watts…
- Two-way power: Solar and battery (one AA battery not included)
- Large 12-digit display
- Tax and currency conversion, function and command signs
- On and off buttons, profit margin %, +,-, key rollover
- Desktop calculator
This calculator estimates the size, or power, of heater and chiller required to maintain an aquarium between a specified temperature range. Before using this calculator, please read the instructions .
When it comes to selecting the best aquarium heater size there is no “per gallon” rule that works in all cases. More often than not the size of your heater will be determined by the wattage and quality of your heater. This means the cheapest, biggest heater may not be the best aquarium heater.
hygger 200W Digital Quartz Aquarium Heater for Fresh-Water Salt-Water, with External Led Display Thermostat Controller and Thermometer, Auto Submersible Heater for Fish Tank 15-30 Gallon
- 【Fast Heating Up】voltage 110-120V/60HZ, power 200W, US three-pin plug, heater rod length 6.3 inch, 200W submersible heater for fish tank 15-30 Gallon. The heater power cord is 6ft, the controller power cord is 5ft, the thermometer cord is 4.6ft. Temp range: 61-90℉. Fast heating up aquarium heater, it takes about 3 minutes to heat 3.5 gallon water up 3℉
- 【Fully Automatic Control】very easy and reliable to use. After finishing the temperature setting, the fish tank heater will run automatically by itself. It will stop heating when the water temp reaches to the set temp, please note that the water temp may go up 1℉ more because of the waste heat. When the water temp is cool down to 1℉ less than the set temp, the tank heater will restart heating
- 【Must be Fully submerged】with strong suction cups on the heater guard and the thermometer, it’s easy to install the aquarium heater no to the tank walls or bottom, please keep them fully submerged. The thermometer should be away from the heater and keep water circulation as far as possible. We provide 1 year warranty for this heater, if get any issues, just contact the seller directly
- 【Digital LED Display Controller】the external IC temp controller can show the water temp with 2 blue LED digits. Only show Fahrenheit degrees. To set the temp, just press the button over and over until the screen displaying the temp you desired, then stop and wait the digit flashing for 3 times, the setting is done and the led shows the current water temp again. The controller is connect with separate sensitive thermometer
- 【Quartz Tube & Plastic Guard】With high-quality quartz glass tube, it’s very durable and explosion-proof, this fish tank heater can be used for saltwater and freshwater aquariums, service life can be 3 years or more. With low profile black plastic guard, easy to hide in the tank. The guard can prevent your aquarium pets from burned, the gaps on the guard is about 3mm, no worries for fish stuck. The plastic guard mustn’t be exposed to air when the heater is heating
Nov 05, 2020 · I would always recommend using 2 heaters for your aquarium which are equal to the total wattage required. So for example if you have a 100 litre aquarium and need to heat it from 18 degrees …
A decent heater should be able to heat a tank a couple of degrees above ambient room temperature. A general rule for stable temperatures is to have around 5 watts per gallon of water. If you have a tank over 75 gallons, we also recommend using two (or more) heaters instead of buying one very powerful heater.
- Ideal for electrical contractors, designers, engineers, electricians, builders, and inspectors
- Use it to calculate wire sizes, integrated voltage drop, and for conduit sizing
- Comes with free Armadillo Gear protective case
- Includes full-Sized 2008 code compliant user’s guide and quick reference guide
- Full 1-year limited warranty
Aquatop Nano Aquarium Heater, 15-Watt (2.6 To 4 Gallon Aquariums / 77 Degree Fahrenheit Preset Temperature)
Using the “Water Heating Power Calculator” above (250 us gallons, start temperature 103f, end temperature 105f, 120min) tells us that a heating power of 611 watts is required.
- Angled Super view display for easy viewing
- Solar and battery powered to work anywhere
- Change sign (+/-) key simplifies entry of negative numbers
- Easy keyboard operation
- Change sign (+/ -) key
- Square root key
- Solar and battery powered
- Angled display
- Easy keyboard operation
- Change sign (+ / -) key
- Square root key
- Solar and battery powered
- Angled display
May 13, 2020 · Heater Size Calculator. Enter Tank Gallons: Enter Temperature Change Required (tank temperature minus room temperature): Heater(s) size needed: *Always unplug heaters before working on your aquarium! Please note that these heater …
hygger 200W 300W 500 Watt Aquarium Heater with LED Digital Temperature Controller, Submersible Fish Tank Heater for 15-120 Gallon 4.5 out of 5 stars 117 $67.99 $ 67 . 99 ($67.99/Count)
Electric Indoor Space Heater, Infrared Cabinet Heater, Tip-Over & Overheat Protection with Remote Control, 3 Heat Settings, 12H Timer, 1500W for Room Basement Heating
- [ 12H Timer & Remote Control ]- This electric space heater has 12H timer & remote control. When you use the timer function, the heater will automatically turn off within the time you set. When you are lying on the sofa or bed, you can control the heater directly with the remote control without getting up. It is quite convenient.
- [ Economic Energy Saving ]- When ECO mode is chosen, the heater will manage itself from less to more heating power (watts) in an attempt to maintain a constant warm. It does not run constantly which saves your energy and money. This electric space heater also has a electronic thermostat function. You can select a temperature and this function to maintain the temperature in the room with out running constantly.
- [ Tip-Over & Overheat Protection ]- This space heater has tip-over & overheat protection safety features.When the internal components of the heater are overheated and may cause a fire or when the heater is overturned, the internal switch will automatically turn off the heater. If your family has children or pets, then our heater is a good choice to keep them safe.
- [ Three Temperature Setting ]-There are three temperature settings: high, low and ECO. You can select the desired mode through these three buttons. Then you can adjust the temperature by pressing the up/down arrows on the control panel or remote control.
- [ Heater Specification ]- Dimensions of the space heater is 12.8 x 10.83 x 14.76 inch. Rated power is 1500W, rated voltage is 120V (60Hz). Because of the small size, this heater is easy to carry and suitable for basements, garages, RVs, and small rooms, which can reduce floor space.
Most aquarium experts recommend that you determine the power of your heater in terms of watts per gallon (WPG). Typically, you will need around 2.5 to 5 watts per gallon in your tank. So, for example, a …
★300W aquarium heater is suitable for 50 to 80 gallons aquariums,Length – 11 inch,voltage 110-120V, power cord is 6ft, please choose the right wattage aquarium heater according to our size chart. ★It …
Infrared Heater, Space Heater with 3 Heating Modes, Remote Control, and Timer, Electric Heater with Overheat & Tip-Over Shut Off Protection, Heater for Large Room, Low Noise, Wood Cabinet, Brown
- Touch Screen Setting & Thermostat Retention: Our electric room heaters carry the programmable thermostat function; You can select a temperature degree ranging from 59°F-86°F that makes you feel comfortable, and the room heater will circulate warm air to keep your space warm and cozy; When you set the thermostat at a certain degree on the screen and then shut off the electric heater, the electric heater will remain at the same setting when you turn it on; Air Choice cares about your choice
- Multi-places & Smart Modes: The indoor space heater carries 3 heat modes; The high heat of the electric heater will distribute 1500 watts of sun-like warmth; The low mode will deliver 750 watts of warm airflow; And the Eco mode of the infrared space heater will save you up to 300 watts of energy; The space heater is ideal for multiple living spaces, offices, and bedrooms; Moreover, the electric room heaters can quickly heat up your room in seconds, you don’t have to wait in the cold room anymore
- Stay On Your Couch & Have The Job Done: The indoor space heater is equipped with a LED display screen, where you can see the working status of the electric heater clearly in a distance.; These features allow you to control the quiet space heater with a remote while you’re watching TV on the couch on a chilly winter night; Moreover, the remote can lock the control panel in case of it being controlled by children in mistake; Air Choice, for your convenience
- Tip-over Shut-off & Overheat Protection: The electric heater comes with a variety of safety features; If an external unit of the space heater is overheated, the space heater will be automatically shut off; The tip-over shut off feature will also efficiently prevent the possible fire; Our space heater is a safer choice if your family is with children and pets; What’s more, our product has a 12-month warranty policy; Air Choice strives for providing our customers with quality service
- Remote Control & Smart 12-Hour Timer: Our electric heater carries a timer, which can be adjusted from 0 to 12 hours; The timer is not only for shutting off the room heater; It can also turn the space heater with the thermostat on at a time you have set; When you get back home after working all day, you will receive a warm welcome from our room space heater; It is of low noise design, so you can also have a peaceful sleep at night; Air Choice space heater, a warm guardian of your house
You will have to look up the wattage each device uses and estimate how many hours a day it runs. Just type in the numbers and the calculator will do the rest. You’ll instantly receive an aquarium energy …
Heaters are built with different wattages, so it is imperative choose a heater that best fits the aquarium size. Review a heater wattage and aquarium size comparison chart to ensure the appropriate heater is installed inside the aquarium. It is also suggested to do research on the type of fish inside the aquarium …
Space Heater-1500W Electric Heater With 3 Heating Modes,Tip-Over& Overheat Protection, Portable Heater with 4 Wheel, Quiet, Timer Heater for Indoor Use
- 3 Power Modes & Fast Heating: Air Choice Space infrared heater embraces 3 warming settings. The highest mode can reach 1500W, which can warm the whole room just in seconds. Another control mode of the space heater can provide 750W of the warm stream that is reasonable for offices or small rooms. When the space heater is running continuously in the bedroom during the night, ECO is highly recommended because it will save money and energy
- Safety Assurance of Space Heater: If the heater is overheated, the overheating protection system will automatically activate and then turn off the heater. If the heater is accidentally knocked over by a pet or a child, the Tip-over protection can help it shut down automatically to avoid danger. In addition, you can set a child lock to prevent children from being injured when operating the heater
- Adjustable Thermostat& Smart 12Hrs Timer: With easy-to-read LED temperature settings, you can choose any temperature from 59°F to 86°F, or choose the maximum heat for maximum warmth. Air Choice space heaters can also be set for the heating time from 1 hour to 12 hours. Once the timer is set, the heater will automatically turn off after the time set
- Remote Control & Portable with 4 Wheels: Air Choice space heater is equipped with a remoter control and LED display screen. All the functions can be set by the remote control. You can adjust the space heater with the remoter when you are lying on the bed or watching TV on the couch. There are four 360°wheels that allow you to move the heater from the living room to bedroom easily. The size is 11*10*14.9 inches dimension which is suitable for various spaces
- Low Noise & Quality Assurance: Heat up your room in seconds. The sound it causes will not disturb resting. Air choice space heater for indoor use promises you 2-Year quality assurance. The customer service team will prove you with a satisfying service within 12Hrs
Nov 20, 2019 · How to calculate required wattage In order to determine whether a particular heater will perform well in your application, you must compare its wattage with your requirements. You can use …
Up to 4% cash back · Aqueon Pro 300 Submersible Aquarium Heater, 300 Watts. Aqueon. 36. Reviews | Answered Questions. Tap to zoom. Tap to zoom. Roll over image to zoom. $46.99 reg $64.99. Wattage max. Fast Delivery. Store Pickup & Save. ADD TO CART. Customers Also Viewed More Ways To Treat Your Pet. DETAILS. Description. Precision calibrated adjustable aquarium …
- Easy-to-use electronic thermostat
- Widespread oscillation
- Versatile size for table or floor use. Adjustable thermostat
- 3 quiet settings: High heat, Low heat & PLUS Auto (programmable thermostat controlled)
Jan 25, 2019 · A rule of thumb is that it takes 3-5 watts per gallon to maintain water temperature, depending on the room’s ambient temperature. Naturally, the lower the room’s temperature, the more heat the aquarium requires and the higher the wattage. If our room is at 68°F, it will take 102 watts …
Most aquarium heaters range from 25 watts to 300 watts. Smaller aquariums require smaller heaters. A 10-gallon tank, for example, will typically need a 25- to 75-watt heater, while a 75-gallon tank will require 250 to 300 watts. Larger tanks may require multiple heaters.
Best 500 Watt Heaters for 100+ Gallon Aquarium Fish Tanks Fish keeping hobby requires an ample amount of dedication, especially when it comes to maintaining aquariums. It is of the utmost importance to ensure that the temperature of water in the aquarium …