Inkbird ITC308S Temperature Controller for Aquarium with Submersible Probe, Heating Cooling Outlets Thermostat for Heater and Cooling Fans 4.7 out of 5 stars 91 $35.98 $ 35 . 98 ($35.98/Count)
19/11/2020 · If your aquarium heater also has a thermostat, then the temperature controller is an extra layer of safety. 2. The thermostat and sensor are better quality. I have to hand it to modern aquarium heaters – they manage to squeeze a thermostat, temperature sensor and heater element into a tiny product that barely takes up any room in your tank.
VIVOSUN 300W Aquarium Heater Submersible Titanium Fish Tank Heaters with Intelligent LED Temperature Display and External Temperature Controller
- PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: An intelligent IC chip controls the heater temperature, making the temperature difference within ±1℃/±2ºF; Provide the best living environment for your aquatic creatures
- SAFETY GUARANTEE: Made with IP68, the highest waterproof level; and a titanium tube material that features explosion-proof and anti-corrosion engineering, which makes this submersible heater more resistant to damage while heating better than traditional glass heaters; Built with overheat and water shortage protection
- EXTERNAL TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER: The touch-button controller adjusts the temperature without getting your hands wet. It’s easy to control the temp from 68℉/20°C to 94℉/34°C; Check the size chart to find your desired fish tank heater
- EASY TO SETUP: 300W submersible heater is suitable for 50 to 60 gallons aquariums; Vertical or horizontal installation and ensure the device is fully submerged underwater
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: The fish tank aquarium heater has CE, FCC and ROHS certification and the plug has a UL certification; Applicable for freshwater and marine aquariums, aquaculture, glass containers, and hydroponic systems
Temperature Control Range: -50~99°C / -58~210 °F; Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C / 0.1°F; Temperature Control Mode: On/Off Control, Heating and Cooling; Input Power: 100~240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz; Temperature Control Output: Max. 10A, 100~240V AC; Buzzer Alarm: High and Low-Temperature Alarm; 4. Finnex Digital Heater Controller with Deluxe Titanium Tube
This GROWNEER temperature controller is also a good option if you are searching for the best aquarium heater controller. It has a temperature control range is -40-248 o F and supports readings in both Fahrenheit and Centigrade.
- ★ Temperature range: 59°F~94°F, display Fahrenheit °F, this heater is designed for1~10 gallons tank.
- ★ Automatic constant temperature function, when water temperature reaches to specified temperature value, heater will automatically stop heating, when water temperature is lower than the set temperature, heater will automatically start heating.
- ★ Touch button, cyclic adjust temperature , easy to use and Safety.
- ★【Note】:this heater is 100% submersible use only, during its heating time, heater must be 100% submerged into the water.
- ★【SATISFACTION GUARANTEED】Gain the confidence to go hard with us! Our Aquarium Heater is built with durability in mind and safety for every design, In the remote possibility that you’re not satisfied with our product, just contact us, and we will gladly give you a new Aquarium Heater replacement. 12 Month Warranty and 24 Hour Professional After-sales Service.
Temperature Control: Stable aquarium temperature is essential to the health and wellbeing of all aquarium inhabitants. Maintain and monitor aquarium water temperature with quality aquarium chillers, heaters, thermometers, and temperature controllers.
Temperature Control Heaters We offer a wide range of aquarium heaters for small and very large aquarium and water feature applications from AquaLogic , Eheim , Finnex , JBJ & Cobalt Aquatics .
Inkbird Heating Thermostat Aquarium Reptile Submersible Probe Sensor ITC306T Relay Digital Greenhouse Temperature Controller Dual Stage Timer Switch Only Heat Plug Outlet No Cooling
- ONLY heating outlet aquarium sensor heater for aquarium, reptile.
- It can be set to two different temperatures with its function of dual time cycle setting during 24 hours according to the day and night, which can more suitable for the needs of aquarium.
- This plug and play product is designed with dual LCD display, and offers the optional display of Centigrade or Fahrenheit, which makes it more humanized temperature control.
- The temperature can be controlled more accurately with its function of temperature calibration and temperature hysteresis.
- ℃ / ℉ Display can be chosen. Temperature calibration; Over-temperature and sensor fault alarm. Dual display window, be able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time.
A good aquarium temperature range is 76° to 80°F (25° to 27°C). A reliable heater is necessary for most tropical fishes.
Best Aquarium Heater: The Ultimate Guide in 2020 … 10/5/2018 · This heater is built with a non-corrosive shell. The Aqueon Pro Heater has an adjustable setting which allows you to control the temperature of your aquarium in-between the range 68 and 88°F.
iPower 8 by 18-inch Under Tank Heat Mat Reptile Heating pad with Digital Temperature Control Thermostat Combo Set for Amphibians Hermit Crab Snake Lizard
- Improved Design：New heating film and insulation increases overall heat transfer across the mat. Reach desired temperature within few minutes and save energy.
- Strong Adhesive：3M adhesive paper provides a strong stick to the contact area of the terrarium for optimum heat transfer.
- Temperature control：digital thermostat provides temperature control between 40°f – 108°f (5°C – 42°c), choice of Celsius and Fahrenheit readout. Easy plug in operation with LED indicator lights & three-prong grounded plug
- Specifications：Heat Mat 8″ X 18″ Size, 120 volts, 24 watts, 6 ft. Digital Thermostat 120 Volts, 8. 3 Amps Max, 60 HZ.
- Excellent Protective Performance：Water proof and moisture proof design, the use environment is more diverse. Water proof design that enables safe scrubbing, but please do not put the heating pad in water.
Your #1 source for top brand aquarium supplies for aquariums. We offer free shipping, price matching, fantastic technical and customer support. Chillers and Chiller/Heaters – Temperature Control – …
Most small aquarium heaters have a built in thermostat. An analog thermostat has manual control; a digital heater is electronically controlled. Either way, use a separate aquarium thermometer to verify the temperature. An internal heater goes in tank or sump, usually attached by suction cups. An inline aquarium heater attaches to filter tubing …
Inkbird ITC-306A WiFi Temperature Controller, Wi-Fi Aquarium Thermostat Heater Controller 120V~1200W Temperature Control with Two Probes only for Heater Aquarium Breeding Reptiles Hatching
- Wifi & Free APP 🐠: Pair the aquarium temperature controller with your phone via 2.4GHz Wi-Fi, the device will alarm if there are exceptions. And all exceptions will be updated to the APP, the app will push notifications to remind you.(APP: ☞InkbirdSmart)
- Dual Protection 🐠: The wifi temperature controller is equipped with 2 relays(current relay) to ensure that the power can be turned off under any abnormal circumstances, will protect your fish from being hurt by overheated water
- Continous Heating Alarm 🐠The heating time can be set according to your needs from 1 hour to 72 hours. The controller will alarm once the water can not be heated to the setting temperature within the specified time. The temperature setting range is 20.0℃~35.0℃/68.0℉~95.0℉ and the measure temperature range is -40℃~100℃/-40℉~212℉.
- Easy to use 🐠: Plug and Play. The 10A 1200w programmable and prewired aquarium thermostat is compatible with most kinds of heaters, no need to assemble the product yourself, just plug and play.
- Dual probe for safety 🐠:The aquarium heater controller will alarm once the temperature difference between 2 probes is more than 5℉(3℃), and the app will push a notification at the same time.To protect your fish in a more safet environment
Fish.com is your source for aquarium supplies, fish tanks, and even live tropical fish at guaranteed lowest prices! From aquariums to aquarium stands, fish food to filters, heaters to aquarium lighting, we have exactly what you need for your home aquarium!
Hailea Water Heater – Auto Temperature Control Aquarium Hydroponics 50w 100w 200. £13.99 to £19.95. Click & Collect. Free postage. Fish Tank Control Cooler Fans Aquarium Cooling Fan Quiet Multi-angle Temperature. £11.98 to £24.98. Click & Collect. Free postage. 1 watching.
100W Submersible Aquarium Heater with LED Water Thermometers for 10 – 20 Gallon Tropical Fish Tank, Safe Adjustable Temperature Control, Electronic Water Heater Thermostat
- 【Temperature Range】 15°C~34°C (59°F~93°F),it is suitable for fresh water and sea water (mini / medium) fish tanks of ★ 10 – 20 gallons ★, provide comfortable environment for your beloved tropical fish, ★ Submersible Use ONLY ★
- 【 Smart Temperature Control 】 the micro chip will automatically keep the water in the fish tank at the temperature you set and keep it stable
- 【Easy To Use】press the button of the thermostat to set the temperature,the temperature will changer within the cyclic temperature range ,just stop when you set it right
- 【Power-Off Memory Function】 the aquarium heater will automatically remember the temperature you set before power off,you don’t have to set the temperature every time
- 【Excellent service】24 hours customer service online, any questions please contact us at any time.If you are not satisfy with this Aquarium Heater for any reason in 30 days, we will refund the cost. you can return the new one for free if there is problem within a year.
22/4/2014 · If the temperature falls below the controller setpoint, power is supplied to the outlet that the heater is plugged into. If the temperature rises above the controller setpoint, power is supplied to the outlet that the fan or chiller is plugged into. The beauty of this device is the expense – very accurate temperature control for around $30.
Temperature Controller found in: WiFi Aquarium Heater Controller, JBJ True Temp Digital Heater Controller, Titanium Heater Element, Neo-Therm Submersible Heater, EcoChic Waterproof Refugium LED Light 8831.00, Replacement Probe for..
Inkbird WiFi Temperature Controller ITC308 Reptile Freezer Thermostat Digital Heating and Cooling Heater Cooler Greenhouse Plug Outlet 2 Stage 1100W 110V
- [WIFI & APP] WIFI smart controller supports both Android & IOS（Applicable to ios13 and above），WIFI supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi router, free APP “InkbirdSmart” which is able to monitor temperature at any time.
- [Dual Relay Output] Dual relay output, which can connect heating and cooling device at the same time.
- [Alarm for Safe] High/Low temperature limit setting alarm.
- [Convenient Design] Plug-n-play, easy to use. Support ℃/℉reading and Temperature calibration.
- [Maximum Output Load] 1100W(110V).
This is Hygger aquarium heater with led digital temperature controller. You can go to this to know it in detail: https://amzn.to/2EYQDLV
The Aqueon Pro Heater has an adjustable setting which allows you to control the temperature of your aquarium in-between the range 68 and 88°F. It has an LED light which is constantly on. This light is either red when it’s heating the water or green when the water is at the right temperature.
Aiicioo Under Tank Heater Thermostat – Reptile Heating Pad with Temperature Control Reptile Heat Mat 16 Watt for Combo Set for Hermot Crab Lizard Terrarium
- COMBO SET – Packed with digital thermostat and under tank heater. Reptile under tank heat pad provides your reptile gentle and constant warm 24 hours, and monitors and control the temperature all the time.
- UPGRADED VERSION – Upgraded adhesive material of under tank heat pad is more solid than similar products in the market. It effectively decreases and eradicates the probability of melting and separating.
- MOUNTING – Reptile heat mat with thermostat optional mounting on bottom or side of your terrarium. Rubber feet enclosed for bottom mounting to slight elevate terrarium and allow excess heat to escape. (IMPORTANT)
- SIMPLY SET UP – Heat mat thermostat simply set the temperature probe, plug-in the controller, and use the large 3-button interface to choose your desired temperature setting. Digital display of seedling heat mat thermostat available in Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- SPECIFICATIONS – Hermit Crab Heater Size: 8” x 12” ; Voltage: 120 volt; Power: 16 watt; Temperature control range is 68-108°F, Digital Reptile Thermostat temperature display range is 32 -140°F.
JBJ introduces the TRUE TEMP digital heater controller, the most accurate and precise controller in the aquarium industry. The all new TRUE TEMP boasts amazing +/- 0.5 F accuracy, a calibration setting, smart memory chip, LED heating indicator, and a large constant LED display of the current temperature.
Inkbird Digital Outlet Heat Temperature Controller with Day Night Control for Brewing Aquarium Breeding Reptiles Hatching Heat Mat bayite Temperature Controller 1650W BTC211 Digital Outlet Thermostat, Pre-Wired, 2 Stage Heating and Cooling Mode, 110V – 240V 15A
Inkbird C929A Wi-Fi Aquarium Temperature Controller with 1200W Dual Probe Thermometer for Fish Tank, Water Terrarium
- 🐳🐳[Plug and Play] The 1200w high-power aquarium temperature controller is compatible with most kinds of heaters, you don’t need to assemble the product yourself, just plug and play.
- 🐳🐳[Two Probes] Your fish might be in danger as it is hard to know the probe is broken immediately if the temperature controller has only 1 probe. The dual probe aquarium temperature controller will alarm if the temperature difference between 2 probes is bigger than 3℃/5℉, and the app will push a notification at the same time.
- 🐳🐳[Dual Protection:]The aquarium temperature controller is equipped with 2 relays to ensure that the power can be turned off under any circumstances, this will protect your fish from being hurt by overheated water.
- 🐳🐳[APP Notification] Pair the aquarium temperature controller with your phone via 2.4GHz Wi-Fi, the device will alarm if there are exceptions. And all exceptions will be updated to the APP, the app will push notifications to remind you.
- 🐳🐳[Continuous Heating Alarm]The heating time can be set according to your needs from 1 hour to 72 hours, the controller will alarm if water can not be heated to the setting temperature within the specified time. The temperature setting range is 20.0℃~35.0℃/68.0℉~95.0℉ and the detectable temperature range is -40℃~100℃/-40℉~212℉.
19/11/2020 · This makes sense, I mean, in the wild, there is no aquarium heater ensuring that the water temperature remains constant. Rain, hot summer days and cold winter nights all work together to ensure that fish in their natural environment do not experience the same temperature for too long.
Best way to adjust the temperature by control AC voltage output applied on AC heater. build a (crappy) AC triac circuit not just unprofessional but also will not work well,With inappropriate heatsink,no protection from ac short circuit or overload current, and most important no …
Inkbird ITC-308 Digital Temperature Controller 2-Stage Outlet Thermostat Heating and Cooling Mode Carboy Homebrew Fermenter Greenhouse Terrarium 110V 10A 1100W
- 🥇🥇【Convenient Design】Plug and play, easy to use. Support °C/°F display.
- 🥇🥇【Dual Relay Output】Be able to connect with refrigeration and heating equipment at the same time.
- 🥇🥇【Dual Display Window】Be able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time.
- 🥇🥇【Buzzer Alarm】High and low temperature alarms are available when the temperature is over or the sensor is with issue.
- 🥇🥇【Safety】Maximum output load: 1100W(110V). It is with temperature calibration and compressor delay which can protect your refrigeration.
Another heating challenge is during the summer when the aquarium water temperature rises too high. Sometimes turning off the heater isn’t enough to avoid dangerously high water temperatures, and additional steps are needed to keep your fish cool. In the winter, the opposite problem can occur.
9/11/2020 · The control device can be a simple temperate controller that monitors and controls one or more aquarium heaters. Modular aquarium control systems use a main “brain” unit that stores the programs, sending commands to assorted add-on modules that perform specialized control functions.
Although coming in only three wattage options and despite its heftier price, this aquarium heater offers better temperature control, with heat ranging from 66°F to 96°F and an accuracy of …
9/11/2020 · Regular aquarium heaters have a thermostat inside the glass tube, near the heating element. This can lead to inaccurate temperature control and frequent on/off cycles. The JBJ digital controller comes with a quick disconnect temperature probe with a 5-foot cable.