fyi the ViaAqua 300-Watt Quartz Glass Submersible Heater with Built-In Thermostat ran for almost 3 years before needing replacement and kept my temp exactly where I wanted it. I would recommend it over this ViaAqua Titanium 300 watt Aquarium Heater.
Amazon.com: Customer reviews: ViaAqua Titanium Aquarium … The ViaAqua Titanium Aquarium Heater has been in a 56G aquarium for about 2 months now. It was easy to set up and I like the external digital readout. The temp is consistent and is only 1-2 degrees off of the glass thermometer I also have in the aquarium…
hygger 500W Titanium Aquarium Heater for Salt Water and Fresh Water, Digital Submersible Heater with External IC Thermostat Controller and Thermometer, for Fish Tank 60-120 Gallon
【For Fish Tank 60-120 Gallon】voltage 110-120V, power 500W, heater rod length 12.3inch. The heater and controller power cords are the same length 5.5ft, the thermometer cord is 4.4ft. There are mounting holes on the temp controller back for hanging on the wall 【Fully Automatic Control】very easy and reliable to use. After well installing the aquarium heater and the thermometer, you just need to set the desired heating temp, it will stop heating when the water temp reaches to the set temp, it will automatically restart heating when the water temp is 1℉ less than the set temp. The controller has temp setting remember function 【Durable Titanium Tube】this seawater resistant titanium aquarium heater is good for use in salt water and fresh water, service life can be 3 years or more. Very compact small, easy to hide in the tank. Don’t suggest to use it in sump. The diameter of the titanium tube is19mm, you can buy suction cups suitable for this size when you need to get that replaced. 【Digital LED Display】the IC temp controller can show the water temp and set temp at the same time, and there is a indicator light to show the heating status. You can press the ‘up’ key to shift degree unit between Celsius and Fahrenheit 【Wide Temperature Range】With the thermostat controller you can set the temp from 32℉to 104℉, control precision is 1℉, please set the right temp for your aquarium pets. The separate thermometer can detect a temperature from -68℉ to 140℉, the measurement accuracy is 0.2℉ plus or minus, very sensitive
26/12/2012 · ViaAqua Titanium Heater 300 watt rated for aquariums 300L / 80g Seperate control panel with LCD readout displays temp in degrees Celcius or Farenheit Indicat…
ViaAquaÂ® Titanium Heater Power: 300 watt Aquarium Size: up to 75 gallons Height: 11 3/4" Diameter: 3/4" ViaAquaÂ® Titanium Heater incorporates the best technology and electrical components to date. This heating element is manufactured of pure titanium that will not crack like conventional glass heaters. The heating probe is virtually …
- High quality quartz glass
- Visible temperature setting
- For use in fresh or saltwater aquariums
Very good reliable heater. It is sturdy, so you do not have to worry about your fish knocking it loose and breaking it. Also, since it has a temperature probe, you do not have to place the heater at an angle or horizontally. That makes it easier to conceal with tall plants, and gives it less of a footprint.
27/2/2011 · 300 Watt ViaAqua Titanium Heater Review. Thread starter West1; Start date Nov 1, 2010; Forums. General Aquaria Discussion Forum. Setup and Filtration. West1 Peacock Bass. MFK Member. Sep 27, 2007 5,517 120 120 108. Nov 1, 2010 #1 I got this Heater about 6 months ago after being …
hygger Titanium Tube Submersible Pinpoint Aquarium Heater with Digital Thermostat,IC Temp Controller 200W
- [FULLY SUBMERSIBLE]: Our Betta Tank Heater is fully submersible in water HORIZONTALLY with 2 suction cups can be easily mounted on tank. Place it near a strong water flow so that the whole aquarium at the same temperature. Comes with a separate controller where you can easily adjust from low to high without taking out the heater from the aquarium or fish tank.
- [SHATTERPROOF & ANTICORROSION]: Our Titanium Heater is completely shatterproof as there is NO glass in the construction– it’s made from heavy duty, durable Titanium. As it has a great feature of being anticorrosion, it is perfect for freshwater, saltwater aquariums and reef tanks.
- [PINPOINT TEMPERATURE]: Build-in external electronic theromstat, it has DUAL LCD display that clearly shows you the temperature setting in either Celsius or Fahrenheit. Up is aquarium temperature and down is set temperature. Heater will stop heating when temperature rise exactly to your desired temp. Heating temperature range 32 to 104°F. Control accuracy is +/- 0.5° C.
- [AUTOMATED SHUT OFF SYSTEM]: Temperature can be controlled and set to your desired degree of heat. It automatically sets off when it reached the designated temperature of your setting. Voltage: 110V
- [TANK CAPACITY]: 200-watt aquarium heater, 10.7 inches in length. Recommended for aquariums with 20 to 45 gallons of water capacity.
1/12/2016 · Via Aqua has a new aquarium Titanium Heater which brings with it some incremental upgrades. There’s not much to improve on heating elements and thermometers so it’s the thermostat where Via Aqua made the biggest improvements in their titanium heater.
12/12/2010 · Via- Aqua brand has heaters that have a separate sealed electronic sensor for temperature, a fully sealed and submersible heating unit and a separate control box located outside the tank. Looking inside the control box I found a nice looking circuit board with really components (diodes, transistors,relays,etc.)
VIVOSUN 300W Aquarium Heater Submersible Titanium Fish Tank Heaters with Intelligent LED Temperature Display and External Temperature Controller
- PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: An intelligent IC chip controls the heater temperature, making the temperature difference within ±1℃/±2ºF; Provide the best living environment for your aquatic creatures
- SAFETY GUARANTEE: Made with IP68, the highest waterproof level; and a titanium tube material that features explosion-proof and anti-corrosion engineering, which makes this submersible heater more resistant to damage while heating better than traditional glass heaters; Built with overheat and water shortage protection
- EXTERNAL TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER: The touch-button controller adjusts the temperature without getting your hands wet. It’s easy to control the temp from 68℉/20°C to 94℉/34°C; Check the size chart to find your desired fish tank heater
- EASY TO SETUP: 300W submersible heater is suitable for 50 to 60 gallons aquariums; Vertical or horizontal installation and ensure the device is fully submerged underwater
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: The fish tank aquarium heater has CE, FCC and ROHS certification and the plug has a UL certification; Applicable for freshwater and marine aquariums, aquaculture, glass containers, and hydroponic systems
A good aquarium heater has only one job: to heat up the water in your fish tank. However, it also has to be reliable, safe, and easy-to-use. A good heater will be able to maintain a steady temperature, offer safety features to prevent it from burning out or failing, and last for many years. The consequences of using the wrong aquarium heater can be dangerous (or even deadly) for your fishy …
ViaAqua Titanium Heater The ViaAqua 100 watt Titanium Heater incorporates the best technology and electrical components to date. The heating element is manufactured of pure titanium that will not crack like conventional glass heaters. Both the sensor and heating probes are virtually unbreakable. Wit
hygger Fast Heating Titanium Aquarium Heater with LED Digital Temp Controller 800W Submersible Fish Heater for 120-180 Gallon Freshwater Marine Tank
- This fully submersible aquarium heater enables memory function and over heat protection. Auto shut off when over-heats, resets when it cools down.
- Made with premium titanium and double sealed by black protective guard, this fish tank heater is resistant to explosion and corrosion, and protect fish and other livestocks from punching and scalding
- Build-in external IC temp controller, easy to read blue LED digital number shows real time water temperature. Temp accuracy is +/- 1°F.
- Easy to set temperature without getting hands wet. Build in hand button, Keep pushing the button. It will cycle through all the set temperatures. Temperature can be precisely adjusted from 70 to 94°F
- 800W aquarium heater, voltage 110-120V, suitable for tank capactiy 120-180 gallon freshwater and marine water aquariums
50 watt heater- http://amzn.to/1H21odr 100 watt heater- http://amzn.to/1CJ9QKv 300 watt heater- http://amzn.to/1Dcm10x Titanium models: 100 watt- http://amzn…
1/12/2020 · This aquarium heater is submersible, meaning that the flow of heated water in the fish tank is steady. It automatically adjusts the temperatures between 24°C to 28°C, and once the preset temperature range is reached, the red light turns off. It saves energy by automatically turning on and off. It is easy to install and operate.
BOEESPAT Aquarium Heater 300W,Fish Tank Heater with Anti Scald Protector and Adjustable Thermostat Suitable for Saltwater and Freshwater(40 to 60 gallons)
- 【300W Heater for 30-60Gal Aquarium 】voltage 110-120V/60HZ, power 300W, heater length 7.87 inch.It will stop heating automatically when the temp exceeds 96.8°F（36°C）, the heater has an indicator light for current.
- 【FULLY SUBMERSIBLE】Submersible aquarium heater waterproofing IPX8 max 1M deep water immersion, premium quartz and double sealed by a black protective guard make it pretty shatter-proof and explosion-proof and prevents electricity leakage.
- 【EASY INSTALLATION】Make sure thermometer is completely submerged underwater for minutes, temp controller is adjustable from 59 to 95°F , just press set button to the set temperature, it begins to work.Please place the heating rod in the water outlet and completely immerse it in the water.
- 【Rugged Shell】Durable black titanium steel heating element, covered by sturdy plastic guard, service life can last for 2 years or more.The aquarium heater comes with a sturdy clip, there are 2 strong suction cups on the clip, easy to install the heater on to the fish tank wall. The fish tank heater can be placed horizontally or vertically, but must be fully submerged under water .
- 【Suitable for Fresh & Salt- Water】Suitable for many tank capacity 30-60 gallon freshwater and saltwater aquariums, this thermostat will help to create a comfortable house for your pet turtles or fishes.
Amazon.com: Customer reviews: ViaAqua Titanium Aquarium … fyi the ViaAqua 300-Watt Quartz Glass Submersible Heater with Built-In Thermostat ran for almost 3 years before needing replacement and kept my temp exactly where I wanted it. I would recommend it over this ViaAqua Titanium 300 watt Aquarium Heater. 3 people found this helpful
ViaAqua titanium heater is perfect for aquariums up to about 80-gallons. It has an easy to see and read LCD display on the controller. There is a remote sensor that goes into your aquarium and it is designed with automatic shut-off technology so it does not overheat and protects itself and your tank inhabitants.
- Finnex Memory Chipped Digital Control w/Sleek Finnex 800 Watt Titanium Tube!
- Control Range: 0F – 99F * Accuracy: +-2F
- Three prongs power receptacle works with Finnex 300W, 500W & 800W heating tubes and other brand’s heating elements
- LED water temperature reading
- Good for aquariums up to 265 Gallons
fyi the ViaAqua 300-Watt Quartz Glass Submersible Heater with Built-In Thermostat ran for almost 3 years before needing replacement and kept my temp exactly where I wanted it. I would recommend it over this ViaAqua Titanium 300 watt Aquarium Heater. Read more.
1946 Reviews of titanium aquarium heaters Examined. In order to develop the best possible reviews and comparisons of the best titanium aquarium heaters, we examine a lot of buyers reviews.In order to craft the list of the best titanium aquarium heaters we analyzed exactly 1946 reviews.Our reviews study for titanium aquarium heaters will help you choose the top selling cheap titanium aquarium …
- Age range description: For Adults
1/10/2020 · 200W Titanium Aquarium Heater System Reviews? Thread starter One Reefing Boi; Start date Oct 1, 2020; Tagged users None Oct 1, 2020 #1 One Reefing Boi Active Member View Badges. … Can you find the old BNIB Via Aqua Titanium Heaters with the manual knob controller with a separate thermostat that goes in the tank as well?
Description. Via Aqua Titanium Aquarium Heaters feature a new and improved design to make temperature control easier than ever. The durable, lightweight titanium heating tube connects to an easy-to-read LCD controller, featuring built-in memory, automatic shutoff, and a range of 64-88 degrees (F).
9/11/2020 · Aquarium Heater Recommendations. My personal favorite is the Fluval E Electronic Heater. It comes with heater guards that also protect my fish, and it should be a boon for many beginners as well. They’ve had some quality issues in the past but recent aquarium heater reviews are mostly positive as long as it survives the delivery.
Without it, the heater will continue to heat up the water until your fishes are fried! So, when buying the Finnex, remember to get a controller to go with it. You have been warned! Viaaqua Titanium Heater Review. Viaaqua heater is another good choice although it will not be my top
- This ViaAqua 300 Watt Titanium Heater has been completely re-designed. It features an easy-to-read LCD Controller, remote sensor and auto shut-off.
- 300 Watts. For tanks up to 80 gallons.
- Durable titanium heating tube. Heater is 10.5″ long.
- Easy to read LCD Controller. Can read in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Remote temperature sensor. Remote sensors are more accurate because they measure the water temperature away from the heater.
8/9/2014 · fyi the ViaAqua 300-Watt Quartz Glass Submersible Heater with Built-In Thermostat ran for almost 3 years before needing replacement and kept my temp exactly where I wanted it. I would recommend it over this ViaAqua Titanium 300 watt Aquarium Heater.
If you are looking for a heater for large turtles tank this aquarium heater from Finnex is the ideal choice. It is a high capacity heater that you can choose between 300 Watt, 500 Watt and 800 Watt capacities for a turtles tank. You can set the temperature of this aquarium heater for turtles in the range 70 to 92 degrees Fahrenheit.
15/10/2020 · While aquarium water heater burns on aquarium fish are pretty rare, it is possible for it to happen. Burns can occasionally occur if the fish gets trapped between the fish tank wall and the heater or when a slow moving or sedentary fish rests against the heater, but these incidents can be prevented by the use of a heater guard or choosing an inline or external aquarium heater.
ViaAqua Quartz Aquarium Heater Length: 8.2" For aquariums up to 13 Gallons High Quality, Break Resistant Quartz Glass Construction Fully Submersible Simple Installation Available In A Variety Of Sizes Suction Cups For Securing To The Aquarium Visible Temperature Setting For Use In Fresh And S
Best Aquarium Heater Review. 10. ViaAqua 200-Watt Quartz Glass Submersible Heater 9. VIVOSUN 300W Aquarium Heater Submersible Titanium Fish 8.
Picking the appropriate aquarium heater is a critical thing in maintaining a comfortable and healthy aquarium. This ensures that your pet fish will live in a happy and comfortable environment. The best aquarium heater ensures that there are stable and safe temperatures in the unit. The product should also be easy to use and control.
30/7/2012 · ViaAqua Titanium Aquarium Heater, 100-Watt … Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item Would you like to tell us about a lower price? Product description Commodity Axis Inc. Viaaqua 100 Watt Titanium Submersible Heater. Customer Questions & Answers See …
Titanium Heaters are best used inside the main display aquarium where the heat will dissipate more rapidly than in a sump or similar enclosed space. Titanium Heaters can over heat and burn out when used in small sumps or heater modules.