Allergies, insect bites, parasites … These are the common problems that spring brings, learn some tips to prevent your pet from suffering them.
Spring brings with it some changes in the routine of our pets. The sun and good weather cause that the rides lengthen and that the visits to the field are more habitual, something really healthy for the health of our pets whenever we have the necessary precautions to avoid the common diseases of this time of the year.
- Heart Shaped soft chew with natural bacon and smoke flavoring that your dog will love
- Provides vitamins and minerals with a patented matrix that protects the ingredients until they are digested
- NASC (National Animal Supplement Council) Seal to insure quality ingredients that are all made in the United States.
- Colorful springs to entertain your cat with random bouncing movements
- Extra wide springs for stronger bouncing
- Spot Colorful Springs will make your cat Spring into action with zany delight
- These bouncy toys will be hard for your cat to resist
- Who knew such a simple toy could be so much fun
- Each Pack comes with 10 different colored springs
- Bouncing movements keep cats entertained for hours
- All of our spiral bully sticks for dogs are made with NO artificial ingredients, NO hormones, and NO chemicals from free range, grass fed cattle. These all-natural beef pizzle dog treats are long-lasting and full-sized. We source the highest quality ingredients ensuring a premium low-odorpet product that your dog will love.
- Dog dental care is important! These natural dog dental chews help to remove harmful plaque and tartar leading to improvements in overall dental health. Let your dog chew on these dental treats and watch his teeth sparkle.
- Our natural beef bully stix for dogs are made in our own South American facilities to ensure the healthiest and safest possible dog chews. Our processing plant adheres to the strictest of quality assurance standards. Additionally, our facilities are up to FDA, USDA, and outside 3rd party USA standards.
- If you're worried about cost, we've got your back! We offer lots of pack sizes to help you save money. Buy our standard bulk bully sticks and your wallet will thank you. Generally we carry bulk dog chews in sizes of 10, 25, 50, 100, 250, and up. If you've got an even bigger order, shoot us a message and we'll be happy to accommodate a lower price per stick.
- At Pawstruck, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. That's why we stand behind our 30 day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE! If these aren't the best and most natural bully sticks you've ever purchased, our customer care team is ready to help. With a huge selection of Dog Chews, Dog Bones, Antlers, and more, we're confident we'll find something to suite your needs.
- 1 inch wide spring shaped cat toys
- Provides hours of fun for kitty even while you're busy or away from home
- Springing action sparks your cat's natural prey drive
- Pack of 10 means you'll always have one at hand when kitty's ready to play
- Assorted colors
- The plastic spring cat toys bounce erratically to entice play.
- The vibrant, assorted colors add to the fun.
- The toys encourage activity and exercise for better overall cat health.
- One Size: 1"(W) * 16 1/2"-25 1/2"(L)
- This dog seat belt tether fits most vehicles on the market. However, this is NOT compatible with Volvo cars
- Pet owner should always use this product with a HARNESS. Never attach the clip directly to a dog collar. The tether is designed to be clicked into the female slot of your vehicle. Please read instructions on the product carefully before using
- This seat belt is a single product. Its matching collar (B06XNJ8XQN) leash (B06XKDFTYR) and harness (B06XKBXN81) available separately
- Machine-washable, in cold water on the gentle cycle
- 💛PERFECT SOLUTION FOR TODDLER PROOFING CABINETS AND DRAWERS in the kitchen or bathroom; keep your kids safe from any hazard that might be stored; will work for most cabinets providing a universal fit; non magnetic; no key to lose
- 💛EASY TO INSTALL NO DRILL OR TOOLS REQUIRED; just peel and stick the strongest 3M adhesive to make any drawer or cupboard childproof; no damage to furniture when its time to remove; optional screws are included
- 💛COMPLETLEY HIDDEN WHEN DOORS AND DRAWERS ARE CLOSED; strong enough to keep children safe from dangerous products; will prevent access to items inside cupboards and drawers by children and pets
- 💛LITTLE NIKA CHILD SAFETY CABINET LOCKS ARE MADE OF HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS and come with latch and catch to provide security for any cabinet; simple installation on the interior of cupboard using adhesive tape; NO TOOLS NEEDED; no damage to cabinets
- 💛SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: If for any reason you are not satisfied with your 8 pack of Child Safety Cabinet Latches take advantage of our 90 day money back guarantee
- 【Tall & Large】 30.5" tall gate fits 29.5-38.5"wide. 23.6"large thru gate makes easier to walk when carrying baby.Perfect for Mom！
- 【Durable Design】 Steel Design Gate can defend max 200 pound impact by Husky, Alaska etc. Great for Dog! Also, a small pet gate is designed for cats to walk thru but stops dogs.
- 【Safe for baby】Double-touch release safety lock is difficult for toddlers to open by imitating and Double lock pet gate is also difficult for babies (aged 6-36 months) to open.Safety for Baby！
- 【Auto Close】No need to worry about forgetting to lock the Gate Since you own a Gate which will close itself automatically due to gravity (angle over 90° will keep opening)
- 【Easy Installation】Simple pressure mount that allows the door to swing in both direction (screws, mount hardware are included). Perfect for hallway, doorways, stairs, open spaces, and bottoms of stairs.
- 10 in a-pack
- Who knew such a simple toy could be so much fun
- Each spring is 3-1/4-Inch long by 1/2-Inch diameter
As happens to humans, in the spring our animals can be affected by pollen and suffer some symptoms such as tearing, sneezing, itching … In these cases we must go to the veterinarian who will perform the necessary tests and will assign the treatment timely to combat allergy if detected..
With the rise of temperatures the activity of insects (bees, spiders …) increases. The symptoms of your bite are many, but the most important thing is to be alert for possible inflammations in the mouth or throat, which can cause severe respiratory insufficiency or even suffocation.
This disease is spread through the bite of mosquitoes, especially the Phlebotomus that lives in the Mediterranean basin. Some of the symptoms are: weight loss, hair loss, nosebleeds, diarrhea … There is a vaccine against leishmaniasis, but we can also protect our dogs using external repellents or antiparasitic products.
The caterpillars of the pine or processionaries descend from their nest on the top of the pines between February and March. They go down the trunk one after the other, as in a procession (hence the name). They are covered by urticating hairs that when they dig into the skin releases a very dangerous toxin, especially if they are stuck in the tongue or in the larynx. The only way to avoid them is to get away from the pine forests.
5. External parasites
The fleas and ticks are the eternal enemies of our pet. These parasites feed on their blood and can cause them to hemorrhage, in addition to transmitting different infections and diseases. As with mosquitoes and other insects, we can prevent these parasites by using different products.
The spikes are abundant in rural areas but they are also present in urban parks. The seeds that come off can be stuck in sensitive areas such as the eyes, nose or ears causing various infections or inflammations (otitis, corneal ulcers …). Long-haired dogs are more prone to this problem, because their fur facilitates the adherence of the seeds.
Therefore, if we tend to walk our pet in places where the spikes abound, it is best to cut the hair and make a review after each exit. If we observe a spike stuck, we will have to take it quickly to the veterinarian so that it extracts it as soon as possible.
- Eight Tips For The Care of Pets Around The Holidays
- 10 Tips to Take Care of Your Dog in Summer
- 15 Tips For The Care of Diabetic Dogs And Cats
- 7 Tips to Have Happy Pets
- 10 Tips to Care For Newborn Puppies
- Spring Is Here! Here’s How to Care For Your Pet
- Senior Dog Teeth Issues And How to Prevent And Care For Them
- BlogPaws Speaker Series: From Pet Industry Influencer to Pet Care Professional
- Love Your Pets But Not The Odors? 3-Step Guide To Keep Your House Smelling Good
- 10 Reasons to Take Care of Your Dog’s Teeth
- Client Spotlight — Stable Hands Pet Care And Services!
- How Good is Day Care Boarding For Your Pet?
- Various Guidelines For Pet Care During Winter
- These Are The Essential Care For The Care of Your Pet
- Why Are Black Pets The Least Desirable?
- 5 Important Tips to Take Care of Your Health
- How to Care For a Rabbit at Home so That it is a Happy And Healthy Pet
- The Best Offers of The Insurance Comparator For Pets of Offers 10 Pets
- 5 Rainy Day Ideas to Keep Dogs Active Indoors
- 10 Reasons Why Big Dogs Make Great Pets