Allergies, insect bites, parasites … These are the common problems that spring brings, learn some tips to prevent your pet from suffering them.
Spring brings with it some changes in the routine of our pets. The sun and good weather cause that the rides lengthen and that the visits to the field are more habitual, something really healthy for the health of our pets whenever we have the necessary precautions to avoid the common diseases of this time of the year.
- 1 inch wide spring shaped cat toys
- Provides hours of fun for kitty even while you're busy or away from home
- Springing action sparks your cat's natural prey drive
- Pack of 10 means you'll always have one at hand when kitty's ready to play
- Assorted colors
- Decorative pet gate COMPLIMENTS décor
- 360° hinges allow for multiple configurations
- Lightweight for easy relocation
- Solid wood Frame
- Folds for easy storage. Rubber pads protect floors from scratching. Support feet included. Available in 27" and 36" heights. Spans openings up to 81.5"
- SPRING WATER,PET
- Heart Shaped soft chew with natural bacon and smoke flavoring.
- Provides vitamins and minerals for optimum health
- NASC (National Animal Supplement Council) Seal to insure freshness, purity and quality ingredients that are made in the United States.
- Bonus e-book "Pet Care for Kids" included with your purchase delivered by e-mail to download in PDF format.
- The plastic spring cat toys bounce erratically to entice play.
- The vibrant, assorted colors add to the fun.
- The toys encourage activity and exercise for better overall cat health.
- Who knew such a simple toy could be so much fun
- Each Pack comes with 10 different colored springs
- Bouncing movements keep cats entertained for hours
- A mellow, fresh aroma that does not offend one's nose
- Featuring Hawaiian plumeria, it offers an appealing sensual fragrance for those who don't like the typical overpowering floral smell
- This pet cologne safe for use on dogs, cats, puppies and kittens
- Colorful springs to entertain your cat with random bouncing movements
- Extra wide springs for stronger bouncing
- Spot Colorful Springs will make your cat Spring into action with zany delight
- These bouncy toys will be hard for your cat to resist
- MADE IN USA: sourced from free range, all natural USA beef. Also, inspected and packaged in USA
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: premium dog treat with 100% natural protein, full of vitamins and minerals
- SAFE: great alternative to rawhide since the treats don't spliter. Low in fat and high in protein!
- ALL NATURAL: FDA & USDA approved plus no preservatives
- DETAILS: 7"-9" inch bully sticks (5 Pack)
- Pet gate in textured graphite measures 39.125 high inches & expands from 29.5 - 38 inches wide, pet gate includes two additional 3 inch extensions
- One-handed operation metal pet gate w/ a secure spring-loaded latch keeping gate safely closed when not in use. Please note the gap between gate & latch will be eliminated when gate is fully installed.
- 19" wide door swings conveniently in either direction for easy walk-through (spacing between vertical bars is 2 .25 inches wide). Pet gate is chew-proof, lead-free & non-toxic
- Pet gate includes 4 pressure gate mounts for easy & secure installation, 2 additional 3" extensions & hardware for installation. Pet gate includes 1 year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Strong & durable steel frame construction utilizeses a spring release handle to securely lock door in place in between use, pressure mounts do not damage walls
As happens to humans, in the spring our animals can be affected by pollen and suffer some symptoms such as tearing, sneezing, itching … In these cases we must go to the veterinarian who will perform the necessary tests and will assign the treatment timely to combat allergy if detected..
With the rise of temperatures the activity of insects (bees, spiders …) increases. The symptoms of your bite are many, but the most important thing is to be alert for possible inflammations in the mouth or throat, which can cause severe respiratory insufficiency or even suffocation.
This disease is spread through the bite of mosquitoes, especially the Phlebotomus that lives in the Mediterranean basin. Some of the symptoms are: weight loss, hair loss, nosebleeds, diarrhea … There is a vaccine against leishmaniasis, but we can also protect our dogs using external repellents or antiparasitic products.
The caterpillars of the pine or processionaries descend from their nest on the top of the pines between February and March. They go down the trunk one after the other, as in a procession (hence the name). They are covered by urticating hairs that when they dig into the skin releases a very dangerous toxin, especially if they are stuck in the tongue or in the larynx. The only way to avoid them is to get away from the pine forests.
5. External parasites
The fleas and ticks are the eternal enemies of our pet. These parasites feed on their blood and can cause them to hemorrhage, in addition to transmitting different infections and diseases. As with mosquitoes and other insects, we can prevent these parasites by using different products.
The spikes are abundant in rural areas but they are also present in urban parks. The seeds that come off can be stuck in sensitive areas such as the eyes, nose or ears causing various infections or inflammations (otitis, corneal ulcers …). Long-haired dogs are more prone to this problem, because their fur facilitates the adherence of the seeds.
Therefore, if we tend to walk our pet in places where the spikes abound, it is best to cut the hair and make a review after each exit. If we observe a spike stuck, we will have to take it quickly to the veterinarian so that it extracts it as soon as possible.
- Eight Tips For The Care of Pets Around The Holidays
- 10 Tips to Take Care of Your Dog in Summer
- 15 Tips For The Care of Diabetic Dogs And Cats
- 7 Tips to Have Happy Pets
- 10 Tips to Care For Newborn Puppies
- Spring Is Here! Here’s How to Care For Your Pet
- Senior Dog Teeth Issues And How to Prevent And Care For Them
- BlogPaws Speaker Series: From Pet Industry Influencer to Pet Care Professional
- Love Your Pets But Not The Odors? 3-Step Guide To Keep Your House Smelling Good
- 10 Reasons to Take Care of Your Dog’s Teeth
- Client Spotlight — Stable Hands Pet Care And Services!
- How Good is Day Care Boarding For Your Pet?
- Various Guidelines For Pet Care During Winter
- These Are The Essential Care For The Care of Your Pet
- Why Are Black Pets The Least Desirable?
- 5 Important Tips to Take Care of Your Health
- How to Care For a Rabbit at Home so That it is a Happy And Healthy Pet
- The Best Offers of The Insurance Comparator For Pets of Offers 10 Pets
- 5 Rainy Day Ideas to Keep Dogs Active Indoors
- 10 Reasons Why Big Dogs Make Great Pets