Allergies, insect bites, parasites … These are the common problems that spring brings, learn some tips to prevent your pet from suffering them.
Spring brings with it some changes in the routine of our pets. The sun and good weather cause that the rides lengthen and that the visits to the field are more habitual, something really healthy for the health of our pets whenever we have the necessary precautions to avoid the common diseases of this time of the year.
- The plastic spring cat toys bounce erratically to entice play.
- The vibrant, assorted colors add to the fun.
- The toys encourage activity and exercise for better overall cat health.
- Decorative pet gate compliments décor
- 360° hinges allow for multiple configurations
- Lightweight for easy relocation
- Solid Wood frame
- Folds for easy storage. Rubber pads protect floors from scratching. Support feet included. Available in 27" and 36" heights. Spans openings up to 81.5"
- SIZE: From 21inches to 43inches, please see the drop down size, or see details in description
- WEIGHT: XS-0.4 lb; S-0.51 lb; M-0.71 lb; L-0.93 lb; XL-1.21 lb
- MATERIAL: Short floss, soft and anti-slide, high-density foam-filled
- DESIGN: Anti-slide and soft clothing for your pets comfort, separated mat inside, very convenient to wash
- WASHING: Removable and easy wash mat
- Heart Shaped soft chew with natural bacon and smoke flavoring.
- Provides vitamins and minerals for optimum health
- NASC (National Animal Supplement Council) Seal to insure freshness, purity and quality ingredients that are made in the United States.
- Bonus e-book "Pet Care for Kids" included with your purchase delivered by e-mail to download in PDF format.
- Length 5', Width 3/4", Size Medium.
- Made of high density polyester webbing
- This leash is a single product. Its matching collar (B06XKJ4WBT) /harness (B06WLLPSKT) sold separately
- Machine wash with similar color items in cold water on gentle cycles. Lay flat to dry
- All pictures are taken with our production samples from a size of Medium (Width 3/4", Length 5 feet)
- 【Material】Made of lightweight water resistant taffeta shell, polyester material with a high waterproof high breathable qualities.
- 【Hooded Design】This hooded slicker will provide complete and comfortable head protection for your pet on a rainy day. Keep your dog protected and dry on a rainy day with this raincoat.
- 【Easy Adjustment】A drawstring hood, leash opening, and a handy back pocket with Velcro flap closure. Elastic leg straps and adjustable Velcro belly strap ensure a secure and comfortable fit. If strap under belly is long,just loop it around itself a bunch of times before velcroing it.
- 【Convenient & Safe】Handy Back Pocket with a Velcro - Dogs can carry some snacks or garbage bags inside the pocket which is very convenient. Added reflective strip on back providing extra visibility in the rain.
- 【Size Suggestion】There are five sizes for you to choose-XS, S, M, L, XL. Make sure to measure your pet from the base of the neck to the base of the tail.
- Who knew such a simple toy could be so much fun
- Each Pack comes with 10 different colored springs
- Bouncing movements keep cats entertained for hours
- One Size: 1"(W) * 16 1/2"-25 1/2"(L)
- This dog seat belt tether fits most vehicles on the market. However, this is NOT compatible with Volvo cars
- Pet owner should always use this product with a HARNESS. Never attach the clip directly to a dog collar. The tether is designed to be clicked into the female slot of your vehicle. Please read instructions on the product carefully before using
- This seat belt is a single product. Its matching collar (B06XNJ8XQN) leash (B06XKDFTYR) and harness (B06XKBXN81) available separately
- Machine-washable, in cold water on the gentle cycle
- Shatter-proof housing fits comfortably in your hand
- Clipper comes equipped with an Ultra Edge Blade
- Works with all Ultra Edge and Ceramic Edge blades (sold separately) - the largest selection in the industry, Blade needs to be oiled regularly
- Designed and manufactured for years of reliable use
- Chest Girth 26-39", Chest Strap 11", Width 1", Large; The chest strap is not adjustable. For a safe and fit purchase, be sure to check the neck and chest; A properly fitting collar and harness won't leave any room for your dog to chew.
- The harness does not stretch itself. NEVER leave your dog unattended with a harness on.
- Made of high density polyester webbing. The buckles are made of eco-friendly plastic, which matches the color of the webbing.
- This harness is a single product. Its matching collar (B06XKJ4WBT) /leash (B06XKB3KNG) sold separately
- All pictures are taken with our production samples from a size 3/4"(wide) * 20-26"(chest).
As happens to humans, in the spring our animals can be affected by pollen and suffer some symptoms such as tearing, sneezing, itching … In these cases we must go to the veterinarian who will perform the necessary tests and will assign the treatment timely to combat allergy if detected..
With the rise of temperatures the activity of insects (bees, spiders …) increases. The symptoms of your bite are many, but the most important thing is to be alert for possible inflammations in the mouth or throat, which can cause severe respiratory insufficiency or even suffocation.
This disease is spread through the bite of mosquitoes, especially the Phlebotomus that lives in the Mediterranean basin. Some of the symptoms are: weight loss, hair loss, nosebleeds, diarrhea … There is a vaccine against leishmaniasis, but we can also protect our dogs using external repellents or antiparasitic products.
The caterpillars of the pine or processionaries descend from their nest on the top of the pines between February and March. They go down the trunk one after the other, as in a procession (hence the name). They are covered by urticating hairs that when they dig into the skin releases a very dangerous toxin, especially if they are stuck in the tongue or in the larynx. The only way to avoid them is to get away from the pine forests.
5. External parasites
The fleas and ticks are the eternal enemies of our pet. These parasites feed on their blood and can cause them to hemorrhage, in addition to transmitting different infections and diseases. As with mosquitoes and other insects, we can prevent these parasites by using different products.
The spikes are abundant in rural areas but they are also present in urban parks. The seeds that come off can be stuck in sensitive areas such as the eyes, nose or ears causing various infections or inflammations (otitis, corneal ulcers …). Long-haired dogs are more prone to this problem, because their fur facilitates the adherence of the seeds.
Therefore, if we tend to walk our pet in places where the spikes abound, it is best to cut the hair and make a review after each exit. If we observe a spike stuck, we will have to take it quickly to the veterinarian so that it extracts it as soon as possible.
- Eight Tips For The Care of Pets Around The Holidays
- 10 Tips to Take Care of Your Dog in Summer
- 15 Tips For The Care of Diabetic Dogs And Cats
- 7 Tips to Have Happy Pets
- 10 Tips to Care For Newborn Puppies
- Spring Is Here! Here’s How to Care For Your Pet
- Senior Dog Teeth Issues And How to Prevent And Care For Them
- BlogPaws Speaker Series: From Pet Industry Influencer to Pet Care Professional
- Love Your Pets But Not The Odors? 3-Step Guide To Keep Your House Smelling Good
- 10 Reasons to Take Care of Your Dog’s Teeth
- Client Spotlight — Stable Hands Pet Care And Services!
- How Good is Day Care Boarding For Your Pet?
- Various Guidelines For Pet Care During Winter
- These Are The Essential Care For The Care of Your Pet
- Why Are Black Pets The Least Desirable?
- 5 Important Tips to Take Care of Your Health
- How to Care For a Rabbit at Home so That it is a Happy And Healthy Pet
- The Best Offers of The Insurance Comparator For Pets of Offers 10 Pets
- 5 Rainy Day Ideas to Keep Dogs Active Indoors
- 10 Reasons Why Big Dogs Make Great Pets