Advantages of Probiotics
Many health benefits are known if you regularly consume probiotics (“good” bacteria or beneficial bacteria) in humans. Many people take probiotic supplements daily or eat yeast yogurt to strengthen their bowel plants and support their natural defenses. Your doctor may prescribe probiotics along with antibiotics to promote bowel decolonization through “good” bacteria that can be destroyed by antibiotics.
Good news: You can now use probiotics for your cat. Not only do they provide the same health benefits as humans, they can also help manage or reduce digestive disorders caused by unbalanced intestinal plants. These disorders can be caused by common cat behavior such as eating anything, the tendency of kittens to explore the world with snouts, and many other cats as part of their daily routine. life. If it is upsetting or annoying, the causes are related to age, antibiotic use or dietary changes.
How can probiotics help pets?
In the intestines of cats there are billions of bacteria, thousands of different types (or strains), which are classified as “good” bacteria (lactic acid bacteria and Bifidobacteria) or potentially harmful bacteria. Usually the intestines contain “bad”, but the goal is to help maintain an optimal balance between “good” and “bad”. While “good” bacteria help promote digestion and balance the bowels, most “bad” bacteria can cause digestive disorders. Use of supplements containing “good”
All probiotics are not the same
Currently, eating yogurt or beverages and dairy products is the most common method of probiotic intake for humans. However, in most cats, dairy products can cause digestive problems associated with lactose intolerance. Yogurt is not perfect for pets! For animals, just like humans, cat probiotics should be protected when passing through the stomach to survive in the gastrointestinal tract. Otherwise it is ineffective.
- Tips For Buying a Persian Cat
- 3 Original Toy Ideas to Make For Your Cat
- 5 Tips to Make Eating a Difficult Cat
- Useful Cat Furniture And Designs
- 5 Tips to Encourage Your Cat to Eat
- Aling Pangunahing Namamahagi Ang Pipiliin ng Iyong Pusa?
- Paano Pakainin Ang Isang Pusa Ayon sa Carnivorous?
- How to Know if You Are a True Lover of Cats
- The Grooming of The Persian Cat
- Understand Your Cat And Know What Your Cat Wants
- Eight Tips For The Care of Pets Around The Holidays
- 10 Fruits & Veggies That Are Safe & Healthy For Your Cat
- Your Kitten’s First Year
- Keep Your Cat’s Brain Healthy
- How Safe is Catnip For Your Cat.|Cat Health
- The Best Podcasts For Dog And Cat People
- What Should You Pack When Traveling With Your Cat?
- How Shelters Prepare Your Cat For Adoption
- Is Your Cat Limping? This is Probably Why
- Avoid Making These Cat Food Mistakes Right Now