These free rabbit hutch plans will help you build a sturdy structure that will keep your pet rabbit safe and secure from the weather and out of reach of predators.. Each of the free rabbit hutch plans includes photos and diagrams along with step-by-step building instructions so you can build a rabbit hutch …
If you prefer to build a rabbit hutch or cage by yourself, you’ve come to the right place. We have collected 50 DIY rabbit hutch plans from all over the internet. …before we begin: If this is the first time you’re keeping rabbits, there are two books we recommend you to read to raise a happy and healthy herd of rabbits:
PawHut 53″ Backyard Wooden Chicken Coop Rabbit Playpen Hutch Pet House Poultry Cage With Outdoor Run
PORTABLE COMPACT FOOTPRINT: Its compact, low footprint design easily fits a smaller space. This outdoor rabbit playpen makes it possible to give your furry friend time outside without sacrificing a whole lot of room! WIRE-STYLE ENCLOSURE: With its many screened walls there is tons of ventilation for your animals to be able to enjoy the outdoors while staying protected from predators. EASY ACCESS DESIGN: There are 3 easy to open doors to gain quick access to your pets, one is able to open up the outer run area and the other is to open the inner loft area. The large main living area has a removable pull-out tray to make cleaning simple and quick. INDOOR AND OUTDOOR PROTECTION: This rabbit starter kit hutch has a sturdy steel wire outdoor run for your pets to run around as well as an enclosed space for them to be able to sleep indoors. The solid fir wood construction coated with safe, non-toxic water-based paint ensures long-lasting use for your furry friends. OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 52.5″ L x 24.5″ W x 39″ H
The sectional rabbit hutch that you will complete can hold up to five furry critters and happily you have the option of creating the hutch sections either 4′ or 6′. Step by step instructions for the construct include diagrams, material and too lists as well as photos.
Building a rabbit hutch or cage needs a good plan with steps, dimensions and various lists of materials and tools. We have the best bunny cage or hutch building ideas, designs, and plans that will help you come up with a unique, usable cage or hutch on budget.
The house has removable floors. It is easy for you to clean and you do not need to waste much time. The roof is asphalt shingled that is much durable and add extra security. There are 2 doors of each cage, totally 4 doors. Most of all, the space is big enough for your lovely pet to rest and play. With its many excellent features, this house is really a good place to let your bunnies and other small animals be in. Dimensions: (48.03 x 19.69 x 40.94)” / (122 x 50 x 104)cm (L x W x H) USA Stock(NJ/CA), fast delivery.It may only cost 2~5 days to delivery.
free Rabbit Hutch Plans You can build a rabbit hutch that will weather any storm, or create a simple wooden frame covered in chicken wire for a quick and easy enclosure for your furry friend. You’ll find plans for every skill level and pocketbook when you browse through this great collection of rabbit hutch …
44 Rabbit Hutch DIY Plans. Children love rabbits because they are furry and appear more harmless than dogs and cats, as both of which have sharp claws and teeth. However, unlike dogs and cats, rabbits need to be placed in a hutch so that they can be easily taken care of.
GUTINNEEN Rabbit Cage Indoor Rabbit Hutch Bunny Hutch Outdoor, Guinea Pig Cages with Removable Bottom Wire Netting – Easy Clean
- This rabbit hutch come with REMOVABLE wire netting above the bottom tray that make clean super easy.
- The tray is deeper than before and won’t leak off. Any problem with removable tray, We are pleased to send you free replacement.
- Made of natural fir wood and painted with eco-friendly waterproof non-toxic varnish.
- Four casters and two of them are brake to move and fix the rabbit cage easily as your wish.
- Easy to assemble with pre-drilled holes; If there any damage, our customer service will get back to you within 24 hours.
Cut the legs to the height you want the rabbit hutch or as shown above. Cut four 2×4’s to 18″ and four 2×2’s to 18″, assemble the leg pieces to form a L, next drill pilot holes and secure them together with 2 1/2″ deck screws. Attach the legs to the corners of the floor …
These rabbit hutch plans show you how to transform an old, unsightly chest of drawers into an attractive and functional rabbit hutch that will fit perfectly into any room of your home. The top drawers are removed and replaced with wire doors and the bottom drawer is left intact to hold a plastic bin to catch all the rabbit droppings.
Upgrade Rabbit Hutch Rabbit Cage Indoor Bunny Hutch with Run Outdoor Rabbit House with Two Deeper No Leak Trays – 4 Casters Include (Grey)
- ★ Invincible upgrade in 2020! As the original design supplier, we are fine with the competitors to plagiarize! But Please Do Keep the Every Professional Details Not Only the Outside Shape!
- ★ COMPARISON 1-OURS: Extra Metal Wire Netting(removable) above the bottom tray so bunny will not standing on their poop. Super easy to clean your rabbit house. OTHERS: NONE
- ★ COMPARISON 2-OURS: 1.8” depth thicker plastic no leak tray. OTHERS: 1.4” depth cheap plywood/metal tray that will leak and plywood will easy go mouldy.
- ★ COMPARISON 3-OURS: Extra SLIDING DOOR can be open/close to separate the up & down area. OTHERS: No sliding door at all ! Bunny will mess up and makes clean difficult.
- ★ COMPARISON 4-OURS: Stronger stainless steel casters & exclusive latches & high quality metal open roof hinge for longer usage. OTHERS: Much cheaper small plastic casters, wood latches & wood hinge which are easy to broken.
DIY projects are underrated. Especially when you know you have an eye for creativity. If you have a pet rabbit and have been longing for a fun project, an easy DIY rabbit hutch plan is perfect for you. You can visit Pinterest for free rabbit hutch plans, or check out Amazon for step by step rabbit hutch plans for indoor and outdoor rabbits.. Rabbit housing is important for both outdoor and …
W elcome to our picture library of outdoor rabbit hutch designs and rabbit playpen styles. Here you’ll see over 150 various hutches and playpens made for the small bunny to the large rabbit. T o tour the library, just click on a specific category below to see the items we’ve cataloged so far. In addition to the rabbit hutch plans shown, you’ll also find descriptive information to help you …
Aivituvin Rabbit Hutch Indoor Rabbit Cage Outdoor Bunny Hutch Guinea Pig Cage with Removable Wire Floor & Wheels
- ★ Removable Metal Wire Netting above the tray, bunny will not standing on their poop. Super easy to clean your rabbit cage.
- ★ 4 Casters to move the bunny hutch easily and quickly. Two of them are brakes to stay well and safe.
- ★ Rabbit hutch with DEEPER pulls out tray that won’t leak off. Quality plastic trays will never leak or rusty.
- ★ Easy to watch with open roofs, top pen cover, side window, and two front access doors. Much easier for every direction to catch rabbits and clean the house.
- ★ Size: 40.4″L x 23.6″ W x 28.3″H, large enough for 1-2 small bunny, guinea pigs, hamsters, and other small animals, no weight limit. Rabbit chewing toy and metal feeder to preventing your pets from chewing their cage
3. Eazy rabbit hutch plans. This is simple rabbit hutch with 3 modules that are separated. This is a really simple approach as it doesn’t feature a run for the rabbits, but it is still a good choice. If you are into no-frills projects, this is the best candidate for your tastes. MORE >> 4. Beautiful rabbit hutch plans
Jun 1, 2015 – Explore Lynthia Dupree’s board "Blueprints for a rabbit cage" on Pinterest. See more ideas about Rabbit cage, Rabbit hutches, Rabbit.
GUTINNEEN Outdoor Rabbit Hutch Indoor Bunny House on Wheels Large Guinea Pig Cage with Run for Any Small Animals,Removable Pull Out Tray
- Product Dimention:61.2″L x 22.6″W x 33.5″H ,Bunny cage upgrade with 1.8” depth thicker plastic no leak removable pull out tray from back and front,easy to clean !Never go mouldy.
- Rabbit house on 6 wheels easily to move.2 of them are locking wheel to fix well and safe,exclusive latches for longer usage
- Waterproof Asphalt roof large guinea pig habitat perfect for 1-2 bunnys,ferret,hamster and any other small animals outdoor and indoor use,no weight limit.
- Design with large open roof of run,3 access door on running area and slepping area for easy catching your pets from every sides.
- Bunny house added chewing toy and metal feeder as a special gifts.Pre-drill screw holes, easy to set up! Made of 100% Solid Fir Wood.
20.07.2019 · All you need to do is to customize a rabbit hutch that you can keep indoors or outdoors. As you build your rabbit cage at home, you will save more money, and you can unleash your creativity. But, of course, this will only be possible with the blueprint of hutches indicated above. By following these plans, you are set to build your DIY rabbit hutch.
Rabbit Hutch Plans. If you decide to take on this project I highly recommend you download the printable PDF below to have with you during the build. To do so just click the button below and subscribe to get weekly updates. In return I’ll instantly email you the PDF for free! It’s a win-win. Download Printable PDF
Aivituvin 47″ Two Story Rabbit Hutch Bunny Cage with Wheels, Indoor Outdoor Guinea Pig Cage with 2 Deep No Leak Tray
- ★ Four stronger metal wheels to easily move the rabbit hutch and quickly. 2 are brakes to fix well and keep safe.
- ★ Rabbit cage with 2 DEEPER NO LEAK TRAYS make clean easy. Quality plastic trays will never leak or rust.
- ★ The stairs and platform allow the bunny to quickly enter the upper and lower cage while bringing a lot of fun.
- ★ The central window adds many funny, four lockable front doors that provide an unlimited view to bunny’ activity.
- ★ Safeguard lock & rain resistant open roof with a more robust metal hinge for more extended usage. Keep the guinea pig safe and away from predators.
rabbit hutch blueprints
This step by step woodworking project is about rabbit hutch plans free. If you want to build a nice and cozy shelter for your furry pets, you should take a look over my plans. This bunny house is extremely easy to make by any person with basic woodworking skills and it features large doors for easy access.
GUTINNEEN Rabbit Hutch Bunny Hutch, Two Story Rabbit Cage with Wheels for Small Animals Indoor & Outdoor -Removable Bottom Wire Netting
- ★ Latest Upgrade Rabbit Hutch: Extra Metal Wire Netting above the bottom tray so bunny will not standing on their poop. Super easy to clean your rabbit cage.
- ★ Rabbit cage with TWO DEPPER NO LEAK TRAYS. Unlike cheap plywood/metal tray, quality plastic trays will never leak or go mouldy.
- ★ [Strengthen Construction]: 4 Casters to move the bunny hutch easily and quickly. Two of them are brakes to stay well and safe.
- ★ Large Two-Layer rabbit hutch with run for 1-2 rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters and other small animals, no weight limit.
- ★ Waterproof bunny cage with 3 access doors and ramp, perfect for both Indoor & Outdoor Use. FREE rabbit chewing toy & metal feeder include
HOW TO BUILD A 5 FT. RABBIT HUTCH. Here’s a bunny hutch that will provide your rabbit with a nice house, while giving you the satisfaction of building it yourself. With some intermediate woodworking skills, you can build this hutch using materials you can buy at your local home improvement store.
19.11.2011 · I need to get two rabbits for 4H, but I need a hutch. I can’t buy one, but my dad’s a carpenter and said he’ll make me one, but since he mainly works on cabinets, he needs blueprints to do. So if you could share some links for hutches that are uncomplicated and are roomy enough for two or possibly three rabbits, that would be great.
- ◆Sturdy Construction: This chicken coop is crafted of fir wood and asphalt waterproof material, sturdy and can be used outdoors for a long time.
- ◆Pull Out Tray: Removable bottom sliding tray for easy cleaning to help you eliminate potential messy situations.
- ◆Wire Fencing: Our bunny house is fenced in with wire fence, it is not only ventilated, but also protects your animal from external predators.
- ◆Raised Perch: The raised perch of the bunny hutch keeps your small animals safe, dry and warm, especially in the rainy cold days.
- ◆Widely Use: Suitable for a variety of poultry, such as chicken, duck, rabbit, etc. Comes in 1 box, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us and we will help you solve the problem.
A rabbit hutch simply has to give your bunnies a place to rest and maybe a caged in area so that they can spend some time in the great outdoors. This one gives you both. You build it on legs so that your rabbits are off the ground and safe from other wild animals.
If you want to learn more about how to build a rabbit hutch, we recommend you to pay attention to the instructions described in the article. Work with attention and select the right free rabbit hutch plans, if you want to get the job done in a professional manner.Adjust the size of the small rabbit house to suit your needs before locking the components together with galvanized screws.
TRADGO Rabbit Hutch Outdoor Rabbit Cage with Run, 57″ Small Animal Cage Pet Crates with Pull Out Tray for Bunny
- STURDY STRUCTURE: This outdoor rabbit hutch is constructed of durable fir wood, coated with safe non-toxic water-based paint for long lasting. The groove and tongue structure and latch ensures sturdy board for outdoors. Water-resistant composite asphalt roof keeps bunnies safe and dry
- EASILY ACCESSIBLE & CLEANING: This rabbit hutch with run has 3 doors to access easily, the upper and lower door in front makes it quick to reach out to cage, the sliding door keeps bunnines safely in loft area at night. The rabbit hutch tray is removable to pull-out for cleaning, 2 rabbit trays on ground with floor grid to prevent pets standing on waste they get out
- BIG SPACE & VENTILATION: The rabbit cage provides 56.5″ opening space for rabbits run, the big run gives bunny and small animal adequate place for exercise. With steel wired enclosure, this hutch provides a lot of ventilation for pets to enjoy the outdoors and protect them from predators
- REASONABLE DESIGN: The hutch and run is suitable for rabbits, bunny and small animal for outdoors, the upper floor is raised to keep pets dry, the lower area providing big space for rabbit run. The loft area is accessible through non-slip ramp, a big transparent PVC screen in front board enable you to watch pets from outside freely
- EASY ASSEMBLY & CUSTOMER SERVICE: The hutch is easy to put together along with clear instructions packed in carton. If there’s any damage part, please contact us freely and offer us the pictures, we will come back to you at the first time to solve the problem in desirable way
20.04.2008 · Hello all, I have moved recently and was not able to bring my rabbit run with me. I now have a train that runs through our backyard and would like to have a hutch and run for my little guy. But I have no idea where to look for the blueprints. Anyone know where I can find this? He is also used to alot of running room so the bigger the better.
Building a Sectional Rabbit Hutch: If you’re new to raising rabbits as part of an urban homesteading project (like I am), you’re going to need a home for them. A breeding pair can produce 8-10 bunnies per litter and I’m sure the cats and dogs aren’t going to like giving up their co…
Your number one source for rabbit and cavy cages and supplies. For 44 years, KW Cages has led the way in providing the latest in advanced design and USA-made quality. You can trust that KW will only sell relevant products that are time proven.
30.07.2012 · Finding the Best Rabbit Hutch Plans on the internet is nigh on impossible. Over the course of this blog posting I plan to convince you that these really are the Best Rabbit Hutch Plans Ever devised by man. And then, I’m going to blow your mind by offering you these plans – and a How-To Ebook that I am practically giving away.
01.05.2020 · How to build a bunny hutch: Easy steps. A rabbit cage can always be a temporary solution for your bunnies. If you want to keep your rabbits indoors, you will need a rabbit cage.But if you have a bunch of bunnies, things might get a little messy.