The Persian cat is a very clean animal although from time to time we should give it a bath. It is not something that he loves but if we talk to him with affection and we do it with tranquility he will accept it willingly.
The ideal temperature will be about 38 degrees and we can put a towel on the bottom of the bath so that it does not slip. We will avoid getting water in your ear and your face will be the part of the bathroom that you like the least. We will rinse it with a lot of water to avoid remaining traces of shampoo.
We will dry as much as possible with a towel and the rest with a hairdryer, without putting it too close to the cat because it may scare you, and at a temperature that does not burn you. We comb hair and counterbalance while leaving the hair without any moisture.
At the time of the daily care of the hair of the Persian cat, we will have to comb it every day to avoid knots and also to prevent that they swallow balls of hair that can damage their stomach and their health. We can put malt in the leg to help the hair does not stay in your stomach or intestine. The most conflicting areas in terms of knots will be gut, armpits, hind quarters, tail and chest.
We will clean the eyes of the Persian cat with sterile gauze or cellulose scarves that we can soak with warm boiled water or physiological saline also warm. Afterwards, we will dry with handkerchiefs. As for the ears, we will use specific products for this.
When we clean the Persian cat, we will take the time to investigate its skin and check if it has parasites such as lice or fleas, or any cut or wound. We will also study the claws in case it has an embedded object or also some wound.
- How to Know if You Are a True Lover of Cats
- 10 Fruits & Veggies That Are Safe & Healthy For Your Cat
- The Best Podcasts For Dog And Cat People
- What Should You Pack When Traveling With Your Cat?
- How Shelters Prepare Your Cat For Adoption
- Is Your Cat Limping? This is Probably Why
- Avoid Making These Cat Food Mistakes Right Now
- The Hypoallergenic Cat Breeds You Can Choose As A Pet
- 4 Ways To Make Your Cat Fall In Love With You
- How to Make Your Cat Visitor Friendly
- Surprising Benefits Of Owning A Cat
- Purr-sonality Traits of Adventure Cats: Does Your Cat Have What It Takes?
- How Shelters Are Using Scents And Toys to Help Cat Adoption
- Best And Worst Spots to Place Cat Litter Box in Your Home.
- How to Stop Your Cat From Scratching The Furniture
- 5 Ways to Appreciate Your Cat on National Cat Day
- Types Of Cats – Which One Is Right For You?
- How to Take Care Your Cat?
- Which Kibble Distributor For Cat to Choose?
- How to Feed Your Cat Following His Carnivorous Nature?