Arduino Temperature Controller: Control the temperature of your aquarium or greenhouseThe sensor (DS18b20) measures the temperature of your aquarium or greenhouse. The display shows the current temperature and the status: cooling or heating.<25°C -> Relay Channel 1 active -…
The goal: An Arduino that controls daylight (LED and Fluorescent lamps), twilight (LED), nightlight / spots (LED) by time and length and the light should not go on and out suddenly, but slowly dimmed. The Arduino should measures the temperature and switch the heater on or off.
Inkbird ITC-308 Digital Temperature Controller 2-Stage Outlet Thermostat Heating and Cooling Mode Carboy Homebrew Fermenter Greenhouse Terrarium 110V 10A 1100W
【Convenient Design】Plug and play, easy to use. Support °C/°F display. 【Dual Relay Output】Be able to connect with refrigeration and heating equipment at the same time. 【Dual Display Window】Be able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time. 【Buzzer Alarm】High and low temperature alarms are available when the temperature is over or the sensor is with issue. 【Safety】Maximum output load: 1100W(110V). It is with temperature calibration and compressor delay which can protect your refrigeration.
8/5/2018 · Time ago I start maked a project for my aquarium. I want to create system with automatic cooling and heating. The component setup is ok, technicaly everything is working, but I want a little different result. I Use : Arduino UNO, ds18b20 temp sensor, LCD and 2 relay block.
The Tech Den Australia stocks a large selection of Automated Aquarium Controllers to help manage a beautiful & healthy aquatic environment. Save money shopping online or visit us at our Caboolture QLD Australia location.
Inkbird Temperature Controlled Outlet Chick Temperature Controller Heater Controller for Refrigerator Aquarium Reptiles and Plants ITC-306T
【Convenient Design】 Plug and play, easy to use. Support reading with Centigrade or Fahrenheit. 【Dual Display Window】 Be able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time. 【Only Heating】 Temperature Control Mode: On/Off Control. Please note it is only heating controller without cooling function. Both of the plugs can control the heating. But totally could not over 1200W. 【Dual Time Cycle Setting】Can be set different temperature from day and night on the basis of the physical needs of animals and plants during 24 hours. 【Different Functions】Temperature calibration, over-temperature and sensor fault alarm. Maximum output load: 1200W (110V).
2/7/2019 · The heater controller will sense the water temperature and will control the heater to regulate the water temperature accordingly. Otherwise, you will get yourself ready for the biggest nightmare in the face of dead fishes. In a nutshell, these heater controllers are really very useful when aquarium heater gets malfunctioned.
Arduino controls 2 relays that are set on/off based on 3 time intervals: 2 time interval for aquarium lights (you can setup 2 periods during the day when aquarium lights are on) one time interval for CO2 (solenoid that controls the addition of CO2 in the aquarium)
The Ferduino Aquarium Controller is the better code Open Source available today. The code have many functions that the more famous and expensive controllers can offer.. The code is fully adaptable to your requirements and is available in six differents languages. And now with the new Ferduino Mega 2560, assemble your controller will be more easy.. The Ferduino Mega 2560 is a solution All In …
Control aquarium light – sunset, sunrise. Arduino Aquarium Controller. by user4056530121. 11,931 views; 1 comment; 14 respects; This Arduino pump tutorial shows a simple example of how to use a float switch and RobotGeek pumping station to refill a reservoir. Aquarium Auto Refill With Arduino.
Inkbird WiFi Temperature Controller ITC308 Reptile Freezer Thermostat Digital Heating and Cooling Heater Cooler Greenhouse Plug Outlet 2 Stage 1100W 110V
- [WIFI & APP] WIFI smart controller supports both Android & IOS（Applicable to ios13 and above），WIFI supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi router, free APP “InkbirdSmart” which is able to monitor temperature at any time.
- [Dual Relay Output] Dual relay output, which can connect heating and cooling device at the same time.
- [Alarm for Safe] High/Low temperature limit setting alarm.
- [Convenient Design] Plug-n-play, easy to use. Support ℃/℉reading and Temperature calibration.
- [Maximum Output Load] 1100W(110V).
Connect to connect the water heater element to Sugar device output socket. Connect the AC power cable to sugar device to power it up. connect the RJ12 cable between sugar device and arduino, use RJ breakout to connect the cable to Arduino nano. and you need a glass of water too put the heater inside it with the DS18B20 sensor
Aquariumatic V1: Arduino Powered Multi-Aquarium Monitor. With an Arduino Nano at its heart, this DIN rail mountable control box can monitor and help maintain the environment required for your fish to thrive. With sensors to monitor pH levels and temperature, and relays to control heaters, lights and pumps this little box can work to keep conditions …
Inkbird ITC-306A WiFi Temperature Controller, Wi-Fi Aquarium Thermostat Heater Controller 120V~1200W Temperature Control with Two Probes only for Heater Aquarium Breeding Reptiles Hatching
- Wifi & Free APP
: Pair the aquarium temperature controller with your phone via 2.4GHz Wi-Fi, the device will alarm if there are exceptions. And all exceptions will be updated to the APP, the app will push notifications to remind you.(APP: ☞InkbirdSmart)
- Dual Protection
: The wifi temperature controller is equipped with 2 relays(current relay) to ensure that the power can be turned off under any abnormal circumstances, will protect your fish from being hurt by overheated water
- Continous Heating Alarm
The heating time can be set according to your needs from 1 hour to 72 hours. The controller will alarm once the water can not be heated to the setting temperature within the specified time. The temperature setting range is 20.0℃~35.0℃/68.0℉~95.0℉ and the measure temperature range is -40℃~100℃/-40℉~212℉.
- Easy to use
: Plug and Play. The 10A 1200w programmable and prewired aquarium thermostat is compatible with most kinds of heaters, no need to assemble the product yourself, just plug and play.
- Dual probe for safety
:The aquarium heater controller will alarm once the temperature difference between 2 probes is more than 5℉(3℃), and the app will push a notification at the same time.To protect your fish in a more safet environment
Built to control heaters, fans, lights, and top-off valves for my Reef aquarium and Planted tank. Part1 of my How-to series for Arduino Mega and Raspberry Pi…
Arduino will read command from PC (Visual Studio 2008) by COM Port. Then, it control temperature as above pattern.Note: because heating element is too hot, so during "ON" state, it is ON/OFF alternately to reduce heating. Step 5: Visual Studio 2008 code. A small …
Inkbird ITC-306T Pre-Wired Electronic Heating Thermostat Temperature Controller and 24 Hours Digital Day & Night Cycle Timer Controller for Seed Germination Reptiles Hatching
【Convenient Design】Plug and play, easy to use. Support reading with Centigrade or Fahrenheit. 【Dual Display Window】Be able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time.Temperature calibration, over-temperature and sensor fault alarm. Maximum output load: 1200W (110V). 【Dual Time Cycle Setting】Can be set different temperature from day and night on the basis of the physical needs of animals and plants during 24 hours. 【Only Heating】Temperature Control Mode: On/Off Control. Please note it is only heating controller without cooling function. Both of the plugs can control the heating. But totally could not over 1200W. 【Sensor Length 】2m / 6.56ft
Control AC Water heater, and control the water target temperature with temperature sensor feedback signal,and we want to control Applied AC voltage on the AC water heater so we can control accurately the water temperature. We will use an LCD to show all information an parameters on it. the components we need are: Arduino Board"I used arduino Nano".
How to operate this water heater controller? Buttons functions: S1: Start / long press to stop the heater. S2: Increment a digit (INC). S3: Decrement a digit (DEC). S4: To set and save the temperature value. Turn ON the circuit with the completed hardware set-up, you will see this screen:
Inkbird ITC308S Temperature Controller for Aquarium with Submersible Probe, Heating Cooling Outlets Thermostat for Heater and Cooling Fans
- Temperature Control Mode: On/Off Control. Cooling and Heating control.
- Fully submersible probe. Aquarium probe works better in water than standard probe.
- Temperature calibration; Over-temperature and sensor fault alarm. Dual display window, be able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time.
- Maximum output load: 1200W (110V).
- It’s an all in one, simple solution providing control of cooling and heating.
9/11/2020 · The Inkbird Dual-Stage Temperature Controller is designed to monitor the water temperature with a high-quality probe and maintain a stable water temperature. The Inkbird is more than a remote aquarium heater thermostat. The device works by automatically controlling a heater and cooling device, depending on the need.
Jarduino Aquarium Controller is an Arduino based controller with a 3.2” color Touch Screen LCD Display. Its user-friendly graphical interface is capable of dynamically controlling & monitoring LEDs, fans, and powerheads, as well as controlling a heater, a chiller, an alarm, and an automatic fish feeder.
Inkbird Heating Thermostat Aquarium Reptile Submersible Probe Sensor ITC306T Relay Digital Greenhouse Temperature Controller Dual Stage Timer Switch Only Heat Plug Outlet No Cooling
- ONLY heating outlet aquarium sensor heater for aquarium, reptile.
- It can be set to two different temperatures with its function of dual time cycle setting during 24 hours according to the day and night, which can more suitable for the needs of aquarium.
- This plug and play product is designed with dual LCD display, and offers the optional display of Centigrade or Fahrenheit, which makes it more humanized temperature control.
- The temperature can be controlled more accurately with its function of temperature calibration and temperature hysteresis.
- ℃ / ℉ Display can be chosen. Temperature calibration; Over-temperature and sensor fault alarm. Dual display window, be able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time.
6/6/2016 · Digital Temperature Controller using arduino, here we are using arduino as main controller, this temperature controller controls the temperature of any heating device with given set points, It also displays state of the device either on or off and current temperature. As the name implies, a temperature controller is an instrument used to control …
Controller management application for aquarium. Functions: LED Lamp – 6 channels – 8 bit dimming – sunrise, sunset, moon – LED driver inversion RELAY – 8 channels – timer 24h – sensors SENSORS – 2…
- Finnex Memory Chipped Digital Control w/Sleek Finnex 800 Watt Titanium Tube!
- Control Range: 0F – 99F * Accuracy: +-2F
- Three prongs power receptacle works with Finnex 300W, 500W & 800W heating tubes and other brand’s heating elements
- LED water temperature reading
- Good for aquariums up to 265 Gallons
Aquarium Digital Temperature Controller : A more accurate and safer way to control your aquariums temperature. Most controllers on the market are expensive, unreliable, and can only control either a cooler or heater not both. You can make this for as little as 16 dollars if you already have…
aquarium such as glass box, filter, heater, and aquarium lights. These components are responsible to maintain … A.NODEMCU:It is an open source IoT platform .NodeMCU is an Arduino compatible ESP8266 based micro controller with on-board Wi-Fi. In our project we are programming the NodeMCU using Arduino IDE. … Thus user can monitor and control …
Aquarium Heater, Submersible Fish Tank Heater 500W with Titanium Tube Thermostat System LED Digital Play and Remote Controller for 70-80 Gallon Tank
- 🐠 Premium Titanium Alloy Material & pinpoint probe 🐠: The seaELF aquarium heater made by premium titanium alloy, shatterproof, anti explosion, anti cracking and anti-corrosion than quartz glass aquarium heater and stainless steel tank heater, good for fresh water and sea water. The precise sensing probe on the top of heater for pinpoint temperature and double seal design to ensure safe operation. The heating tube with CE, RoHS, FC approved and the plug with UL approved.
- 🐠 Remote Controller & LCD Display 🐠: Update design with remote controller and LCD display , easy to setting and adjusting the aquarium heater’s temperature by remote controller and easy know the tank’s temperature by the LCD display, no need to buy extra temperature and wet your hands to setting the temperature again. (the remote is non waterproof, please keep it away from water).
- 🐠 Intelligent Overheating Protection & Lack-of Water Protection 🐠: With double sensing probe on the top, it will accurate detect the temperature and water, once overheating or the water cant cover the top of this aquarium heater, it will automatic power-off, prevent electric shock & burns and keep you and your fish safe. (E2,E8 display are mean overheating, please increase the water circulation when it happens)
- 🐠 Intelligent Thermostat Heating System 🐠：This aquarium heater made with intelligent thermostat heating system, it will heating automatically once the water temperature is less than the setting temperature and stop heating once it reached the setting temperature. Keep the aquarium water in a same temperature environment to protect fishes, amphibians, turtles and so on.(Please install it near a strong water flow).
- 🐠 100% satisfaction 🐠: Just to show you how confident we are that your fish will enjoy the aquarium water heater, we are giving you a 6 month money-back guarantee, if there any problem when you install the heater or any un-satisfied with this product, please feel free to contact us for resend or refund, we will dealing with it within 48 hrs.
I think I put so many components at the circuit that I run out of IO pins in the Arduino. Long story short, I had all kind of troubles (on the top of my mind: insufficient current supply, messy PCB with plenty of short circuit, libraries using the same timers (Ethernet shield, Stepper motor and Timers), Arduino freezing up, lots of frustration and components wasted).
INKBIRD New Product ITC-306A Releasing ! # Support WIFI # Dual Aquarium Probes # Dual Relays and Dual Sockets. Introduction-ITC-306A (HEATING ONLY)is a pre-wired heating output temperature controller with time function specifically for aquarium, breeding and planting.-Can be set to two different temperatures with its function of dual time cycle setting during 24 hours according to the day and …
28/3/2014 · Arduino read temperature from digital sensor (Dallas oneWire DS18B20 series) and the PID algorithm producing a PWM signal with variable duty cycle. The PID provides the “direction” of the control—either for heating and cooling—while the PWM signal and direction are sent to an H-bridge power device that (DC motor driver) that drives the cells.
Feb 10, 2019 – Arduino Aquarium LED Controller: The idea behind this device is to automate my aquarium light. By automation I mean not only switching light on/off but simulating a sun raise/sunset.The project is build around arduino nano, set of white led( cold and warm), set of …