Best Fish Tank Filter Buying Guide
If you want your first aquarium or fish tank, you should consider some considerations before diving into the water with great adventure. Join us and we will help you find the best filter for your aquatic friends.
First you need to know the type of filter of fish tank filter.
First and foremost we have a “forced filtration filter” consisting of water changes from time to time. A slight change in the water may prevent the accumulation of wastes and wastes, but it does not completely remove the toxic substances contained in the fish tank.
In this water filtration process, we need to consider that we need a good filtration system to find other ways to purify the water, as follows:
Each large and small particle is held by a material of varying thickness, starting with a porosity material and extracting large and thick particles such as food waste, feces. And for the maintenance of fine particles, they end up with fewer little things, preventing them from reaching the biological filter.
This is the second stage of filtration based on the nitrogen cycle, where beneficial bacteria are used to purify water, as a result, they cannot survive, some bacteria appear naturally and will be installed in a short time. . Fish tank filter.
Commonly known as aquarium cycling. Bacteria take 4-8 weeks to reproduce, colonize and biologically stabilize the aquarium. Preferably because of its high-bore holes.
Do not clean any biological material with tap water because chlorine will finish all cycling in the aquarium.
It is responsible for the removal of all compounds and unwanted particles in the water and the addition of other compounds necessary to condition the marine life of the fish tank.
Activated charcoal is usually used to eliminate the amount of drug in the trace. These chemicals are always used for specific purposes, for example:
- Different hardness
- Get rid of the drunk
- pH change
- Finish the smell
- Remove the yellow water
- Suction of chlorine
You should also know about the types of indoor fish tank filters commonly used in small and medium sized aquariums. Used primarily as a support filter.
Fish Tank Internal Filter Type:
- Aquarium sponge filter
- Corner filter
- Plate or bottom of filter
And we have an external filter for the water tank, where a siphon is used, which carries water through many filter materials and then cleanly returns it by flowing.
External fish filter tank type:
- Falling waterfall or backpack
- Outer bottle filter
- Decantation filter
- Dry wet filter
- Tile filter
- Algae Filters and Fluidized Beds
If you are an honored manager of a 5 gallon filter tank (woman-featured!) , This means you are familiar with the relevance of a really good filter for some friends.
- Watch Dogs For Sale-Puppy For Sale Long Island NY
- Pepecos, The World's First Adoption Animal Metasearch
- All You Need is a New Family Member
- Post Show Report For China International Pet Show 2018
- Buy a Dog Online: Recommendations to Avoid Problems
- A Cat Recognizes Its Owners Six Years After Getting Lost!
- Spain Champion in The Championships of The World of Dogs of Sample And British Races
- A Dog Threatened With Death by The Neapolitan Mafia!
- How Much Does a Visit to The Vet Cost?
- Is my Cat Jealous of my Partner?
- The Bitch That Ripped Off The Penis of a Man Who Hit Her in Danger in The Kennel
- Your Dog Dies Scared Because You Leave Him Alone
- Small Dogs For Adoption: a Perfect Choice
- Lowering The Veterinary VAT Will be Approved, And Then Applied?
- 10 Things That Scare Cats (curious as They May Seem)
- Why Does my Cat Play With His Poop?
- Are Cats Carnivores or Omnivores?
- The 7 Reasons Why to Adopt a Cat
- News From The World of The Dog, October 22 to 28
- Why my Cat Does Not Want to Eat And is Down?