For many of us, our pets are irreplaceable members of our family. They do not judge us when we make a mistake and they are not angry when we come home late from work. In the end, they are just as happy to see us and are always excited to eat the same thing at dinner every night. If only humans could do the same! However, just like us, pets sometimes get sick and can take advantage of natural supplements to help with the symptoms of their illness. Even if your pet companions are not suffering, they can still benefit from a regular dose of CBD in their diet.
Hemp is in itself a complex organism, containing a multitude of cannabinoids. Cannabinoids are starting to show strong promise to help nourish our body. So far, preliminary studies have shown that CBD is potentially effective in controlling certain types of seizures, nausea, anxiety, stress and gastrointestinal disorders, among others. And in the same way that he can help us, he can also help our four-legged companions. CBD oil supplements made from organic hemp grown in the EU are not psychoactive and will not adversely affect the brain or central nervous system of your pet. On the other hand,
NEW RANGE FOR PETS: CIBAPET
Domestic animals like cats and dogs have cannabinoid receptors similar to ours, which allows their organisms to react in a similar way to ours. That’s why the Cibdol team innovated with a new range of pet CBD oils called Cibapet. The new oils contain a 4% dose of CBD combined with omega-rich fish oil and vitamin E. The CBD Cibapet oil thus obtained is the perfect complement for your pet to be at the best of his abilities.
The goal of Cibapet is to take the therapeutic benefits of CBD and combine them with the already proven health enhancing effects of fish oil. If you, the animal lover, are still skeptical because of the close relationship of CBD with the psychoactive THC cannabinoid, let us explain the benefits of the two main ingredients for your companion.
FISH OIL AND OMEGAS
Let’s start with fish oil. The main ingredients to look for in fish oil are omega-3 EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid). Sometimes shortened under the name EFA (essential fatty acids), it is important in our case to ensure that the fatty acids presented are omega-3. Other omega foods do not have the same health benefits. Omega-3 fatty acids are mainly derived from fish such as mackerel, salmon, sardines, anchovies and yellowfin tuna.
What are the benefits of omega-3 fish oil? Here are some examples:
• Increased stamina
• Healthy skin and fur
• Improved immune system
• Helps retain moisture for dry, irritated skin
• Reduces inflammation
The use of omega-3 oils in isolation could be very beneficial for our pets. Although in some cases, increased stamina could be a negative aspect, especially for restless puppies who love your branded shoes. Aside from that, healthy skin and fur are a vital part of your pet’s well-being, helping to prevent many skin diseases. Not to mention the fact that a stronger immune system could save you money on expensive veterinary bills. It also brings something that money can not buy – peace of mind for animal masters.
THE BENEFITS OF CBD OIL FOR ANIMALS
Even though fish oil alone is powerful, the icing on the cake is the inclusion of CBD oil. As we have previously discussed the skepticism surrounding the CBD, let’s take a closer look at the benefits it can bring. The first and most important thing to say about CBD is that it is non-psychoactive. In no case it can “hover” your dog or put him in danger. This is probably the biggest concern of the owners of pets. Cannabis hemp varieties contain only trace amounts of THC, often 0.3% or less. And this negligible concentration of THC is eliminated during the preparation of the product.
The following are considered positive effects of CBD oil on pets:
• May help in pain management
• May relieve anxiety
• May help reduce nausea and symptoms of digestive disorders
• Reduces inflammation
• Promotes heart health
• Promotes nervous system health
• No observable negative side effects
The benefits of using CBD begin to accumulate, presenting this cannabinoid as one of the most powerful dietary supplements on the market. Introducing it into the balanced diet of your pet companion can prove to be highly beneficial to the general health of your cat or dog. This is due to the unique way that CBD binds to your pet’s natural endocannabinoid system (SEC). The endocannabinoid system is a large matrix of receptors located in the brain and body. While humans and pets produce their own endocannabinoids to activate SEC, CBD can be used to stimulate increased communication between cells, helping your companion’s body to help itself.
Continue reading and Find More Info Here
- 10 Tips to Save Your Pet in Case of Emergencies
- Care of The Box Turtles
- Obtain Mealworms For Your Garden Birds
- DIY Dog Fence Wire – How to Choose Wire And Cable
- Factors That Influence Your Dog Fence Selection
- Invisible Dog Fences – Facts And Advantages, is an Invisible Dog Fence Right For Your Home?
- Electric Wireless Dog Fence
- Definition And Function of Wireless Dog Fence
- How to Stop an Invisible Dog Fence From Continuously Beeping
- The 5 Best Automatic Pet Feeders For Dog or Cat
- 6 Cool Dog Products to Covet Right Now
- 6 Household Cleaning Products That Are Not Safe For Dogs
- Dug Up at Dogster: 10 Unusually Cool Dog Products at Global Pet Expo 2018
- Pet Tech Products: What We Have, What We Know And What’s Next
- Cat Diapers – Does Your Cat Need One?
- 8 Professional Pet Grooming Supplies You Can Use at Home
- 8 Social Media Tools You Can Use Blog Hop
- Dogster DIY: Make a Valentine’s Day Doggie Box And Cards
- Dug Up at Dogster: 11 Sweet Valentine’s Day Dog Products For Your Beloved Pup (and You!)
- 8 Dog Products We Love Right Now