Pets become part of our family. They are one more in our day to day, having them to raise, educate or feed. On World Animal Day, it is important to remember this, but it is also necessary to talk about some frequent mishaps with dogs to know how to act in each situation. This is a list compiled by the Acierto comparator and is designed to help us in those situations.
At this point it is necessary to detail what we are referring to accidents related to animals: here they have a place from accidents -as the animal dying crossing the street or biting someone – even requests for health – a veterinary emergency – and the removal of the body in case of death.
Currently almost 70% of applications in the Pet insurance has to do with veterinary benefits. And it is that only our house is already planted with dangers: plants or cleaning products that can be poisoned, small objects that can be ingested, cables, hot ceramics, and so on. Reacting on time when the sick pet is key, especially if you get a disease that requires hospitalization -with the consequent additional costs that implies-. Fortunately, policies of this type usually cover explorations, interventions, post-operative care, castration and similar treatments. Even the market has illuminated a new type of insurance: veterinary insurance specific to this type of issues.
Among the most important are distemper, canine parvovirus disease, viral hepatitis, cancer, mastitis or gastric torsion. In these cases, it is important to review the conditions of the policy, as there may be differences between contracts with the same price.
Attack on people
When you have a pet, you also have the responsibility of having to respond to the accidents or damages to third parties that may result. Their behavior is unpredictable, having to be careful especially with the dangerous dog breeds. In this case, depending on the autonomous community, you may have to contract a specific insurance. In addition, civil liability is usually the most expensive mishaps.
According to a study by the insurance comparator, 1 in 4 drivers admit to having been distracted by their pet's driving. This may be due to the situation of leaving the animal loose inside the vehicle. More reason to transport it with the appropriate measures established in the General Circulation Regulations.
One of the hardest moments for the owner of the animal. A duel that also involves logistical issues such as the withdrawal of the body. By having a pet insurance, this will take care of its withdrawal, although the benefits may vary depending on the autonomous community. In some there is even a benefit for compensation.
Theft or loss
At this juncture some insurers even help you find your little one and take care of all the expenses derived. If it is stolen, it is likely that you will be compensated for its total or partial value. In any case and seen all these situations, the most important thing is that we take proper care of our pet, both in everything that has to do with their health and the prevention of diseases, as in their education.
- Spain Champion in The Championships of The World of Dogs of Sample And British Races
- Small Dogs For Adoption: a Perfect Choice
- Why do Dogs Jump For Joy Over Their Owners?
- Soft Diet For Dogs: How to Prepare it
- Police Dogs For Adoption: What do You Need to Get It?
- The Most Famous Adopted Dogs on Instagram
- How do The Dogs Understand Us? Much Better Than we Imagine
- Championship of The World of Dogs of Sample And Saint Hubert
- Why do Dogs Wear a Yellow Ribbon on Their Collar?
- Health Agenda For Our Dogs
- Heat Hits in Dogs
- How to Manage Stress And Anxiety in Dogs, my Dog has Andiedad
- The Best Muzzle For Our Dogs. What Options we Have.
- Fear in Dogs Evolves With Age (but Not in Wolves)
- Anxiety Due to Separation in Dogs, Fear, Frustration And Indulgent Owners …
- Against The Mistreatment of Greyhounds And Other Breeds of Dogs Used to Hunt
- 10 Large Dogs That Are Not Aware of Their Size
- The Language of Dogs: The Signs of Calm
- Lack of Calcium in Dogs. Symptoms And Solutions
- 5 Precious Breeds of Black And White Dogs