Most aquarium heaters use glass or plastic tubes to keep them waterproof. These cases are sensitive to heat differentials and may sometimes crack or shatter the glass, resulting in a tank of electrocuted fish. The Hygger has no glass casing. Instead, it is made from titanium.
Gohope 25W Fish Tank Heater, Smart Thermostat Submersible Small Mini Aquarium Heater, Anti-Explosion/Energy-efficient Water Temp Controller Easy To Use for 1-5 Gallon. 0 Reviews.
Orlushy Mini Aquarium Heater 50W,Small Fish Tank Heaters with LED Digital Temperature Display and External Temperature Controller for Betta Frogs Newts Turtles (50W)
- ★ 50W Submersible Aquarium Heater is Suitable for 3-10 Gallon.Temperature range: 65°F~93°F（18°C~34°C）, power cord is 5 FT.
- ★ LED Display Design: LED digital display, External temperature controller,easy to use and Safety.
- ★ The Digital Smart Aquarium Heater is a heater and thermometer combined into one, eliminating the need for more equipment in smaller tanks.
- ★ Please be sure that the heater needs to be completely sunk into water, horizontal or vertical fixed in the water cycle better place, and let the working light can be seen as clear as possible.
- ★ Applicable for freshwater and marine aquariums, aquaculture, glass containers, and hydroponic systems
If your tank is over 55 gallons, or you have sensitive fish, corals or other invertebrates, you may need a secondary heater. Submersible aquarium heaters are submerged entirely in the water, efficiently heating both large tanks and mini-aquariums, such as Betta tanks. Some small (under 5 gallon) tanks can be heated with an external heater underneath the aquarium.
2020-01-03 · 5. Hygger Digital Titanium Submersible Aquarium Heater. This submersible fish tank heater by Hygger is a departure from a lot of the other designs on our list. While a lot of the other heaters are plastic and feature a dark design, the Hygger stands out. It features a titanium heating element that can work in fresh and saltwater.
- ★【Quartz glass heater】: The heating device is made of heat-resistant quartz glass, explosion-proof and strong thermal conductivity. It can be used for 1-5 gallon glass or acrylic fish tanks.
- ★【Easy to operate】: This heater is different from traditional heaters. It is designed with an external controller for temperature display and temperature adjustment, which can freely adjust the temperature you need (68°F-93°F).
- ★【Intelligent temperature control】: The heater effectively maintains the temperature you preset before, and stops heating when the water temperature reaches the preset temperature, and restarts heating when the water temperature is lower than the preset temperature by 2-3°F.The red light on the LED screen indicates that the heater is heating, and the blue light indicates that the heater has finished heating and is in a constant temperature state.
- ★【Note】: The heater needs to be fully submerged, the external controller is not waterproof, and children need to be used under the supervision or guidance of adults.
- ★【SATISFACTION GUARANTEED】Our Aquarium Heater is built with durability in mind and safety for every design. In the remote possibility that you’re not satisfied with our product, just contact us, and we will gladly give you a new Aquarium Heater replacement. 12 Month Warranty and 24 Hour Professional After-sales Service.
2020-11-08 · Out of all the aquarium heaters we reviewed, the Cobalt Neotherm was the clear winner. We don’t just recommend it as the best aquarium heater for small tanks, FishLab recommends it as the best aquarium heater for all tanks! Accurate to ± 0.5°F, you can be confident that whatever temperature you set is what it will heat to.
3 gallon betta aquarium! Comes with no lid. What it comes with: Heater (works, tested it) Bubbler filter EcoAir1 pump for filter (pretty quiet) Surface skimmer filter ( wouldn’t recommend using in betta tank because of the risk of the small fish getting sucked in), just throwing it in here as a extra because I don’t need it anymore.
VIVOSUN 400W Aquarium Heater Submersible Titanium Fish Tank Heaters with Intelligent LED Temperature Display and External Temperature Controller
- PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: An intelligent IC chip controls the heater temperature, making the temperature difference within ±1℃/±2ºF; Provide the best living environment for your aquatic creatures
- SAFETY GUARANTEE: Made with IP68, the highest waterproof level; and a titanium tube material that features explosion-proof and anti-corrosion engineering, which makes this submersible heater more resistant to damage while heating better than traditional glass heaters; Built with overheat and water shortage protection
- EXTERNAL TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER: The touch-button controller adjusts the temperature without getting your hands wet. It’s easy to control the temp from 68℉/20°C to 94℉/34°C; Check the size chart to find your desired fish tank heater
- EASY TO SETUP: 400W submersible heater is suitable for 50 to 60 gallons aquariums; Vertical or horizontal installation and ensure the device is fully submerged underwater
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: The fish tank aquarium heater has CE, FCC and ROHS certification and the plug has a UL certification; Applicable for freshwater and marine aquariums, aquaculture, glass containers, and hydroponic systems
At Big Al’s Aquarium Services we have one of Canada’s largest in-store aquarium collections, ranging in size from 2.5 gallons to 265 gallons. We carry over 400 different species of fish, imported from all over the world including Asia, Africa, South America, and Central America.
The proper aquarium heater size is minimum 3-5watts/gallon, so a 10 gallon aquarium heater will usually be 30-50 watts. A large aquarium heater may be closer to 3w/g. We recommend using multiple heaters for redundancy in case one fails. Plus, always have a backup heater.
PGFUNNY 25W Aquarium Heater, Fish Tank Heater for Betta Smart Thermostat, Slim Design Fit 3 to 5 Gallon Tank, with Thermometer Strips
- 【Fully Automatic Temperature Control Chip】: Submersible Aquarium heater works in intermittent operation mode,temperature regulate between on 77℉ – 82℉, Unlike the traditional manually adjusted fish tank heaters, no need to set. and will automatically turn on/off to achieve the setting temperature constantly and stably, Energy-efficient.
- 【Suitable for 3-5 Gallon Tank】: Fish Tank Heater 25 watt powerful and slim design fit for small fish tank. The Way of Measure Watt Heater for Your Fish Tank Needing: Watt=(Tank’s Length*Wide*Water Height) /1000*2.
- 【Advanced Materials】: sturdy engineering plastic. It has anti-explosion, anti-scalding function, high temperature resistance and high safety. Suitable for aquarium pets such as turtles and fry. Length – 5.35 inch, Width – 0.9inch, Thickness – 0.63inch.
- 【Come with Thermometer Strips】: By using this Thermometer Strips, you will be able to monitor. An easy to identify blue color shows the current temperature of your aquarium water. Temperature Strips is for reference only. Note: The temperature strips should stick on the outside of fish box and level with the heater. due to the different materials of glass , the shown temperature may be delayed.
- 【Quality Assurance】: This product fish tank heater have certificated by CE, ROHS, FCC certifications. Anti-explosion, Waterproof, Scald-preventing, safe operation for pet betta fish.Working power 25w, frequency: 50/60Hz, voltage: 110-120V, waterproof rating IP68.
2018-10-05 · It’s necessary to have a heater in most aquariums to replicate the natural environment and water conditions that specific species are used to living in. A heater raises the water of the tank, usually to between 76 and 80°F, sometimes slightly cooler and sometimes slightly warmer; again this depends on the species you are keeping.
If you’re on the lookout for aquarium heaters, you’ve come to the right place. Keeping tank temperatures at an optimum temperature for your fish and aquatic pets is vital to ensure they enjoy a long and healthy life, especially with tropical species. No matter how big or small your tank, our extensive range of aquarium heaters will accommodate.
HITOP 25W 50W Adjustable Aquarium Heater, Submersible Fish Tank Heater Thermostat with Suction Cup (50W)
Thickened Glass: 2mm thickened quartz glass, 33% thicker than 1.5mm normal aquarium heaters, much safer for human and your lovely fishes, your pets will no longer fear the winter. Automatic Constant Temperature Function: this fish heater, adjustable temperature 68 ~ 93 °F, will shut off automatically when the temperature is reached, no extra adjustment is required. Quick and easy installation, submersible fish tank heater, vertical or horizontal placement using suction cups. 1 extra powerful suction cups as your backup (total 3). 50W aquarium heater, length 7.8-inch, power cord 4.9ft, designed for small fish tanks, recommended for aquariums up to 20 Gallons. Bonus a stick-on thermometer, no need to buy another thermometer, 24-Hour Professional After-sales Service.
Orlushy Submersible Aquarium Heater,100W/150W/200W/300W Fish Tahk Heater with Adjust Knob Thermostat 2 Suction Cups and Free Thermometer Suitable for Marine Saltwater and Freshwater 4.4 out of 5 stars 938 $16.99$16.99 Save more with Subscribe & Save
Aquarium Heaters – Marine Depot. An internal heater goes in tank or sump, usually attached by suction cups. An inline aquarium heater attaches to filter tubing outside the tank. A titanium aquarium heater is a sturdy internal aquarium heater without built in controls, so an aquarium heater …
- ★【25 Watt Heater】： This Aquarium heater is suitable for 1 to 5 gallons aquariums, Length – 6.8 inch,voltage 110-120V, power cord is 4.0 ft, please choose the right wattage aquarium heater according to our size chart.
- ★【Temperature range】: 63°F~95°F , It is very easy to adjust the temperature you need, we also deliberately give each customer a free diving thermometer, you can observe the water temperature of the fish tank at any time.
- ★【Intelligent temperature control】： Automatic constant temperature function, when water temperature reaches to specified temperature value, heater will automatically stop heating, when water temperature is lower than the set temperature, heater will automatically start heating. Furthermore, Automatic safety shut-off feature, and overheating protection.
- ★【Note】: 1. Aquarium heater is 100% submersible use only, during its heating time, heater must be 100% submerged into the water.,Please unplug the power supply when cleaning the fish tank or aquarium water changes. 2. Heater rod is suitable for people over 16 years of age. Children or minors should be under adult guidance or supervision.
- ★【SATISFACTION GUARANTEED】： Gain the confidence to go hard with us! Our Aquarium Heater is built with durability in mind and safety for every design, In the remote possibility that you’re not satisfied with our product, just contact us, and we will gladly give you a new Aquarium Heater replacement. 12 Month Warranty and 24 Hour Professional After-sales Service.
Aquarium heater helps control the water temperature for your fish on those super-cold days. Many fish lovers, me as well, may know how useful this heater is, but sometimes, we might confuse if the aquarium heater is working or not. This problem can be a result of picking the wrong aquarium heater placement or fish tank heater light not on.
Betta Fish Tank Heater, 25W Mini Aquarium Heaters with 2 Artificial Plants 1 Stick-on Thermometer Strip Energy-efficient Water Warmer Temperature Controller Smart Thermostat for 3-5 Gallon Tank. 4.3 out of 5 stars 756. $12.98 $ 12. 98 ($12.98/Count) Save more with Subscribe & Save.
- Aquarium heater that blends into the aquarium environment with built-in reflective technology that mirrors the surrounding colors
- Computer-calibrated thermostat and easy-to-adjust temperature control dial
- Shock resistant Borosilicate glass and high density ceramic heat sick
- Easy to install with slim profile tube for easy placement
- 200-watt heater suitable for freshwater and saltwater aquariums up to 65 gallons with a 3-year warranty
Product Title Tetra Submersible Aquarium Tank Heater, 10-30 Gallon, 100-Watt Average Rating: ( 3.7 ) out of 5 stars 73 ratings , based on 73 reviews Current Price $20.98 $ 20 . 98
Related: aquarium heater 500w aquarium heater 300w aquarium heater digital aquarium heater 100w aquarium heater 200w aquarium heater 50w aquarium filter Refine more Format
hygger 50W Mini Submersible Digital Display Aquarium Heater for Small Fish Tank, Compact and Fast Heating Thermostat, with External Controller and Built-in Thermometer, for Betta, Turtle
【Compact Small Heater】110-120V/60HZ oval shape design little aquarium heater, fast heating for small fish tank. 50W tank heater is for 1-6.5gallon, 100W tank heater is for 6.5-13 gallon. Heater Dimension: 2.7×1.4x 4.5 inch. The power cord is 5ft, long enough for use indoors. With 2 strong suction cups at the back side of the betta heater, it’s easy to install it on to glass, acrylic or plastic tank 【External Controller】easy to set the temp on the controller, only show farenheit temp, you can set the temp range from 63℉ to 94℉, temp accuracy 1℉. Every time you set the temp, just press the button over and over until it reaches to your desired temp, then stop and wait the digit flashing for 3 times, then setting is done. Keep the controller away from water, it’s not waterproof 【Digital Display】with led display on the midle of the heater front side, when the fish tank heater is heating, there indicator light above the digit is on red, when it stop heating, the light is off. The heater with a built-in thermometer, when temp setting is done, the led will show the water temp all the time. The led will display the set temp digit only when you press the controller 【Reliable Thermostat】this an automatic aquarium thermostat, after finishing the temp setting, you can be confidence on that it will maintain the tank water at the temp you set. The tank heater will stop heating when the water temp reaches to set temp, it will restart to heating when the water temp is 1℉ off the set temp. If the water temp is over 95℉, the heater will auto shut off and led displaying HH, it will work normally again when the water temp is lower than 95℉ 【Shut off When Out of Water】please note that this a fully submersible aquarium heater for fresh water and saltwater tank, when the top part of the heater is out of water it will auto shut off and the led displaying E1, when fully in water again it will return to normal work again