Like human beings, pets also go through anxiety and instinctually crave enclosed and protected places. However, it is not always possible for you to have your pets sleep with you and for this purpose, BedHug have introduced burrow blankets which gives the comfort and protection which your pet needs.
These pet bed covers are fluffy and comfortable and allow your dog or cat to relax in when they are feeling anxious. This anxiety might occur when you leave the house, resulting in your pet creating havoc, hence, in your absence, the burrow blankets can serve as their cuddle buddies to soothe their nerves.
BedHug provides these pet bed covers in one size, which fits most pet beds, however, the three different colors lets you choose the one that your pet would love the most! The burrow blankets are extremely soft and would ensure that your pet sleeps peacefully throughout the night.
Due to the instincts of pets, especially small cats and dogs, to burrow, BedHug introduced these pet bed covers to ensure a place where your pet feels protected. Bed hug also ensures that they give back to the pet which is why with every purchase, they contribute for animal shelters and rescue which gives you all the more reason to go out and make your contribution for your pet and other animals too.
You find this article by searches related to following terms:
- dog breeds that burrow
- why does my dog like to sleep under blankets
- pet burrow bed
- dog burrows head into me
- why does my dog burrow into me
- why does my dog sleep under the covers and between my legs
- how to make a dog burrow bed
- why does my dog like to sleep between my legs
- The Benefits of CBD Oil to Treat Your Animal
- 10 Tips to Save Your Pet in Case of Emergencies
- Care of The Box Turtles
- Obtain Mealworms For Your Garden Birds
- DIY Dog Fence Wire – How to Choose Wire And Cable
- Factors That Influence Your Dog Fence Selection
- Invisible Dog Fences – Facts And Advantages, is an Invisible Dog Fence Right For Your Home?
- Electric Wireless Dog Fence
- Definition And Function of Wireless Dog Fence
- How to Stop an Invisible Dog Fence From Continuously Beeping
- The 5 Best Automatic Pet Feeders For Dog or Cat
- 6 Cool Dog Products to Covet Right Now
- 6 Household Cleaning Products That Are Not Safe For Dogs
- Dug Up at Dogster: 10 Unusually Cool Dog Products at Global Pet Expo 2018
- Pet Tech Products: What We Have, What We Know And What’s Next
- Cat Diapers – Does Your Cat Need One?
- 8 Professional Pet Grooming Supplies You Can Use at Home
- 8 Social Media Tools You Can Use Blog Hop
- Dogster DIY: Make a Valentine’s Day Doggie Box And Cards
- Dug Up at Dogster: 11 Sweet Valentine’s Day Dog Products For Your Beloved Pup (and You!)